Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "Let's talk about"

Quote:Hey, Get Jaggy With It, Is this you now?

[Image: colon_zps0043ff2b.gif]

Lol. I'm not that flexible.

There's absolutely nothing on the Internet you can't find is there?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Actually, that's todays Mother Goose and Grimm Comic

Wants to join the "cereal box" dating service. I've dated enough flakes and nuts...all I want is the prize now.
[Image: mds111.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 09-20-2013, 11:33 AM by The Drifter.)

Tabasco sauce is aged in barrels previously used for Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey.

All 13 minerals necessary for human life can be found in alcohol beverages.

Heineken beer is designed to 'foam' for exactly five minutes.

Wants to join the "cereal box" dating service. I've dated enough flakes and nuts...all I want is the prize now.

Quote:Actually, that's todays Mother Goose and Grimm Comic

I loved Mother Goose and Grimm!! I used to have one of those suction cup car window Grimms way back when!!

Yeah...I was lame... :confused:
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:I loved Mother Goose and Grimm!! I used to have one of those suction cup car window Grimms way back when!!

But I still Loves Ya's :yes:

Quote:But I still Loves Ya's :yes:

At least it wasn't as lame as one on those Garfield cling ons!! I was a rebel...I got it at Spencer's and everything!! :woot:

Quote:At least it wasn't as lame as one on those Garfield cling ons!! I was a rebel...I got it at Spencer's and everything!! :woot:

A Grimm Dog like you had just sold on E-Bay for $19

Quote:A Grimm Dog like you had just sold on E-Bay for $19

I probably paid more than that originally!! LoL

I don't like sporks.

I think they are forking stupid.

Quote:I don't like sporks.

I think they are forking stupid.

Rumor has it...they're not that crazy about you either!! :woot:

Quote:Rumor has it...they're not that crazy about you either!! :woot:

Yes, I understand that. I know I'm in the minority. Every one loves sporks but I just really had to get that off my chest.

Quote:Yes, I understand that. I know I'm in the minority. Every one loves sporks but I just really had to get that off my chest.

I'm not a fan of them either...I want my cutlery to commit to being one thing or the other!!

Quote:I loved Mother Goose and Grimm!! I used to have one of those suction cup car window Grimms way back when!!

Still can't see the lameness...

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."
;
Charles Schultz
;

;
"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
;
T-Shirt at District Wrestling Meet.

Quote:Still can't see the lameness...

:woot:

I thought it was great!! I loved that thing!! Some butt head ex boyfriend ended up stealing it from me!! :blink:

(This post was last modified: 09-21-2013, 09:58 AM by The Drifter.)

Scientist Niels Bohr was “given a house next door to the Carlsberg brewing company, and had a pipeline running from the brewery into the house so that he could have a never-ending supply of fresh beer on tap”.

It takes 3,000 cows to supply the NFL with enough leather for a year's supply of footballs.

So, my wife, step son, and I go to a local restaurant. The waitress comes to get our drink order. She looks at my step son and he asks for a coke. She looks at my wife and she orders a bud light draft. Se looks at me and I said " I'll have the same"

Waitress looks at me and sternly said " I'll need to see some I.D." I first laughed and looked at my younger wife. I show my I.D. And the waitress says " oh! That's your husband?"

My wife was MAD. Lol.

Bet she got a bad tip :teehee: :yes:

Quote:So, my wife, step son, and I go to a local restaurant. The waitress comes to get our drink order. She looks at my step son and he asks for a coke. She looks at my wife and she orders a bud light draft. Se looks at me and I said " I'll have the same"

Waitress looks at me and sternly said " I'll need to see some I.D." I first laughed and looked at my younger wife. I show my I.D. And the waitress says " oh! That's your husband?"

My wife was MAD. Lol.
She should have just said, "No tipping necessary."

Quote:She should have just said, "No tipping necessary."

I found it funny. I tipped her the same as I normally would any other time. I certainly don't look my age. And my wife does look her age. She is kinda used to it. Heck I got stooped for truancy a couple days before my 30th bday.

Quote:I found it funny. I tipped her the same as I normally would any other time. I certainly don't look my age. And my wife does look her age. She is kinda used to it. Heck I got stooped STOPPED
for truancy a couple days before my 30th bday.

Fixed