Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
*** Post game complaining thread ***

Quote:Can't wait to hear FBT with his excuses.

"Players. Not plays..

As I've said all along this is the year to prove it. If he can't he'll be fired as I have said. You people that are negative are just reactionary morons, blind loyalty to the organiZation is the correct approach.

Strength through conformity. War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strenght."

That pretty much covers it...

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Even if we get blown out the next 2 weeks, I still think Gus stays the season. He shouldn't, but he will.

That being said, who's are some names to think about being the next HC?
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:Are we the new factory of sadness?

The Ice Cream Shop of Sadness.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

Quote:Even if we get blown out the next 2 weeks, I still think Gus stays the season. He shouldn't, but he will.

That being said, who's are some names to think about being the next HC?

Well since statistically speaking you'll find a better coach by picking a name at random from the phone book, I volunteer as tribute.

Quote:The Ice Cream Shop of Sadness.

How about "Ice Cream Shop of Horrors"

This is just so whelming.

lol

Quote:House seems to have at least one play every week when he gets burned for a long gain or TD.

Yup. Overrated by many Jags fans, IMO.

(This post was last modified: 09-18-2016, 09:33 PM by Joe.)

Knowing we spent 200 mil in FA for this crap is a real kick in the nads.

We will never win with Gus loosey goosey bradley. And even mike murklurky won this week.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Quote:Well since statistically speaking you'll find a better coach by picking a name at random from the phone book, I volunteer as tribute.

A proven commodity

Gene's Myth

Quote:@johnoesher

"I think I can speak the majority of locker room is sick and tired of this feeling. It's up to us to do something about it."

-Blake Bortles

This right here tells me that there could be a schism beginning.

It is clear DragonFury went to bed.

I know, Jags are the new browns of the nfl. even they came close to winning today. lost to ravans 25 to 20 . the same Ravans team thats will bat us next week. Jags 0-4 going into bye week. I said 2-14 before season started,and thats what the team looks like.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(This post was last modified: 09-18-2016, 09:36 PM by David4499.)

This team is so bad they could go 0-16 and I wouldn't be surprised. Bortles doesn't know what color jersey to throw to, Yeldon clearly isn't an NFL running back, and Gus still has yet to prove he can be a head coach in the NFL. I feel for the BCB that traveled cross country to have this team slap them in the face.

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

Quote:This right here tells me that there could be a schism beginning.

Having to use a qualifier like "the majority" instead of "all" is a huge red flag...

Sometimes a word unspoken speaks volumes... This may be one of those times.

Quote:Having to use a qualifier like "the majority" instead of "all" is a huge red flag...

Sometimes a word unspoken speaks volumes... This may be one of those times.
I think bortles is off the Gus train. He's had enough and I don't blame him.
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

Quote:I know, Jags are the new browns of the nfl. even they came close to winning today. lost to ravans 25 to 20 . the same Ravans team thats will bat us next week. Jags 0-4 going into bye week. I said 2-14 before season started,and thats what the team looks like.
The sad thing is, if we win 2 games, we'll probably lose out on the first pick in the draft next year because the Browns will go 1-15 or something.  We can't even win at losing.  

Gus's post game speech was so hard to listen to. There was almost no content, and he was very trump like in how many random coach words. The guy doesn't know what to say, and he knows the clock is ticking with about two weeks left. You could see that look in bortles eyes too man, people are mumbling about it in the interwebs, but it is happeneing. Those players don't want gus anymore.

Gus is like that annoying uncle who talks really loud and laughs at his own jokes.
Chicken nuggets is like my family.

Y'all get ready because Todd Wash just got exposed. After week one, the San Diego coaches got non-preseason film on him and they had a yummy yum yum field day (obviously).

Add that to the already systemic issue of Bradley's defensive scheme which doesn't work (and that's because he can't handle it as a head coach) and we're going to get crushed alot this year.

Baltimore will score at least 30 offensive points next week.

Bank it.
Shad Khan - Please click below:

http://www.from-the-heart-feng-shui.com/...curse.html