Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Love it or Hate it?
Love it
Hate it
[Show Results]

Jags workout Greg Hardy: Express no interest in signing now

Quote:Concrete evidence? Girl probably dropped the charges out of fear he would kill her.

Chick slaps me and I would laugh and send her down the street. Knocking her the [BAD WORD REMOVED] out would not be considered. The fact that you would argue that she deserved it makes you a complete [BAD WORD REMOVED] wad and nowhere near a man. This post makes you appear less than pathetic.

As I stated earlier. No to the woman beater. I don't care if he got 25 sacks.

Edit; Post was made assuming you to be adult male. After re-reading the post I am not sure.

Woman are fighting for equal rights. Give them what they want. If they hit you then hit them back. Equality you sexist pig
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 07-22-2016, 05:12 PM by rufftime.)

I would urge people to read this before forming an opinion of Hardy based solely on talent. This does not sound like a he said/ she said, and this does not sound like a man using excessive force to defend himself. This sounds like a disturbed giant who was very close to commiting second degree murder. I would be sick seeing him in a Jaguars uniform.

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://deadspin.com/this-is-why-nfl-star-greg-hardy-was-arrested-for-assaul-1739117634'>http://deadspin.com/this-is-why-nfl-star-greg-hardy-was-arrested-for-assaul-1739117634</a>

Aww man

Quote:Concrete evidence? Girl probably dropped the charges out of fear he would kill her.

Chick slaps me and I would laugh and send her down the street. Knocking her the [BAD WORD REMOVED] out would not be considered. The fact that you would argue that she deserved it makes you a complete [BAD WORD REMOVED] wad and nowhere near a man. This post makes you appear less than pathetic.

Edit; Post was made assuming you to be adult male. After re-reading the post I am not sure.

The judge said that it was his impression that they reached a settlement.

Meaning, money well spent from his point of view.  If it isn't true, you don't write a check in those circumstances.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

(This post was last modified: 07-22-2016, 11:06 PM by JagsFanSince95.)

No argument made, reverts to name calling, then questions if I am of a mature age.. Real adult like amirite? Where is your actual argument? I will wait, there is literally nothing even here to counter argue. I only see an angry SJW projecting inequality. lol. The girlfriend took a settlement. Sorry if she felt that money was more important than justice, you can calm down now misogynist. 

Quote:Lol Just because you can knock someone out, doesn't mean you should. Rice didn't have to do that. He could have handled it a different way.

But judging by your post, I can see the way you view things so this is a moot point.
It's called exercising your rights dude. Self-defense would be a viable defense and Ray Rice would have won the case. She didn't have to follow him onto the elevator either it goes both ways, unless you are sexist or biased to one side.. You are literally arguing only one side can do wrong and the other is always the victim. To your original point, I don't have to own a gun, I don't have to shoot a guy invading my home, but it’s not against the law either. In fact, most police departments around my area encourage citizens to handle their own defense.. Just because your confirmation bias blinds you to see women as unequal does not mean every one suffers the same cognitive dissonance, that one should always take the high road when being aggressed against. I bet if that was his gay lover(male) or a crazed drunk male fan and he decked him you would have no issue given all the facts that the guy hit him, shoved him and charged him. That would make you a sexist pig.

(This post was last modified: 07-22-2016, 11:10 PM by JagsFanSince95.)

Anyways I am impartial. I thought he could help the team from a football standpoint. He did have some public baggage, either way in terms of football he would have helped. I trust that Dave, Gus and co. will make the right move either way. Hope the DEs we end up with on the final 53 destroy every QB we face. Go Jags. 

(This post was last modified: 07-23-2016, 12:23 AM by JagsFansince1995.)

Quote:No argument made, reverts to name calling, then questions if I am of a mature age.. Real adult like amirite? Where is your actual argument? I will wait, there is literally nothing even here to counter argue. I only see an angry SJW projecting inequality. lol. The girlfriend took a settlement. Sorry if she felt that money was more important than justice, you can calm down now misogynist. 

It's called exercising your rights dude. Self-defense would be a viable defense and Ray Rice would have won the case. She didn't have to follow him onto the elevator either it goes both ways, unless you are sexist or biased to one side.. You are literally arguing only one side can do wrong and the other is always the victim. To your original point, I don't have to own a gun, I don't have to shoot a guy invading my home, but it’s not against the law either. In fact, most police departments around my area encourage citizens to handle their own defense.. Just because your confirmation bias blinds you to see women as unequal does not mean every one suffers the same cognitive dissonance, that one should always take the high road when being aggressed against. I bet if that was his gay lover(male) or a crazed drunk male fan and he decked him you would have no issue given all the facts that the guy hit him, shoved him and charged him. That would make you a sexist pig.
I mean......Nvm....I got nothing.  This just explains how fighting for equality can backfire. 

Nothing to see here except men standing up for men dominance with a [BAD WORD REMOVED] feminist/pity the women type view point.

Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.

Quote:Woodard is on IR with a torn achilles. He won't be playing at all this year.

This is news to me. When did this happen?

I was hoping Woodard might supplant Alualu as the backup LDE.

'02

Quote:I would urge people to read this before forming an opinion of Hardy based solely on talent. This does not sound like a he said/ she said, and this does not sound like a man using excessive force to defend himself. This sounds like a disturbed giant who was very close to commiting second degree murder. I would be sick seeing him in a Jaguars uniform.

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://deadspin.com/this-is-why-nfl-star-greg-hardy-was-arrested-for-assaul-1739117634'>http://deadspin.com/this-is-why-nfl-star-greg-hardy-was-arrested-for-assaul-1739117634</a>

I read it. It's basically saying that nobody knows what really happened and that the charges have been expunged. It also explained that she received a fat settlement.

'02

Quote:This is news to me. When did this happen?

During rookie camp.

Quote:No argument made, reverts to name calling, then questions if I am of a mature age.. Real adult like amirite? Where is your actual argument? I will wait, there is literally nothing even here to counter argue. I only see an angry SJW projecting inequality. lol. The girlfriend took a settlement. Sorry if she felt that money was more important than justice, you can calm down now misogynist. 

Buuuwwwaaaa..You make a post basically justifying beating a woman if she " Deserved " it and I'm the misogynist? .......Alrighty then.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(This post was last modified: 07-23-2016, 10:10 AM by JaguarJosh05.)

Ray Rice is in the same boat. Either we have an injury issue or someone is getting suspended. But if they've been mulling over this since Spring I think maybe our FO doesn't want to leave any stone un-turned. If he still shows promising ability to just nastily sack the quarterback just give him a locker in the corner next to the kicker and punter and give him a 1-year deal with incentives.

No pain, no gain.

Quote:I just hope this isn't a sign that one of our other pass rushers (i'm looking at you, Dante) is getting suspended.
Good call lol

Quote:I read it. It's basically saying that nobody knows what really happened and that the charges have been expunged. It also explained that she received a fat settlement.

This is technically all true. It also shows quite a bit of evidence that he is likely guilty and purchased her silence. From a legal standpoint he is a free man, but from my view he likely commited a terrible act. I would lose respect for the organization if he were signed and would consider returning my season tickets. I am very happy I don't have to make that decision at this time.

I would just say that I hope we don't get into a situation where the front office would have to consider bringing him in. If we could avoid it all together I would be happy. 

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

(This post was last modified: 07-23-2016, 10:43 PM by HERO OF THE DAY.)

The Jacksonville Jaguars might sign Greg Hardy..

http://www.jaxnewsonline.com/3411/jaguar...-hardy.php

what do u think holsterhusto..

Well, I think it's funny as hell that the url for that article says they're signing KEVIN Hardy. Fits with how this board treats every other washed up over the hill geezer.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:This is news to me. When did this happen?

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000664358/article/jaguars-rookie-de-jonathan-woodard-tears-achilles'>http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000664358/article/jaguars-rookie-de-jonathan-woodard-tears-achilles</a>
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."