Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Does Gus Bradley Do A Good Enough Job Of Holding Players Accountable?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Accountability

This team, wow. Its like they do it on purpose.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

You guys talk about TMD, but after a while, you almost always come around to what he was saying

I think you actually owe dude a big apology

Count me in as one who thought House want THAT bad last week, however I also think Gratz has improved a lot this year. He's basically doing what everyone liked about McCray.

QBs are totally ignoring him.

Quote:He benches the guy whos overall been decent but gives days off to the bum DE who does nothing

#accountability
This. So much this. So, so, so much this.

Let's not forget that awful Zane Beadles still has a job too.

#Accountability

Jaguars Braves Hawks Gators

After that "learning session" like he got last week, based on Gus's coaching style, there's no way anyone else is as experienced as House is now. Gus doesn't even follow his own coaching model. :no:

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

This doesn't make any sense. Does anyone think that he made some comments that were critical of the coaching staff or the defensive scheme and the team is making an example out of him?

Quote:Let's not forget that awful Zane Beadles still has a job too.

#Accountability

I think/hope that has more to do with the only backup G still having a club on his hand.

I'd have to imagine Caldwell isn't exactly thrilled with his $26 million man being benched a third of the way into the season.

Quote:This doesn't make any sense. Does anyone think that he made some comments that were critical of the coaching staff or the defensive scheme and the team is making an example out of him?

Gus mentioned that eye violations are very critical mistakes (I think he said 'unforgivable') in his eyes and also seemed to cast that comment towards House in regards to that last Hopkins TD.

This surprises me.  I have been a big fan of House this year.  Thought he has played well, especially for 3/4 of the game last week.  That being said, maybe it is a team rules violation or something.

“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

Quote:I'd have to imagine Caldwell isn't exactly thrilled with his $26 million man being benched a third of the way into the season.

Haha yea I agree

Quote:are you ready to listen to me?

FIRE DAVE CALDWELL!!

he's terrible

why are players like CYPRIEN and HOUSE and SERGIO in my life!?!

what did I do!?!
LMBO...

NH3...

"AZANE"

Quote:Gus mentioned that eye violations are very critical mistakes (I think he said 'unforgivable') in his eyes and also seemed to cast that comment towards House in regards to that last Hopkins TD.

What is an "eye violation?"

“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

Hundred bucks says House is on the field at corner before the second quarter starts. 

(This post was last modified: 10-21-2015, 05:24 PM by jvillejagsn1.)

I don't know what's going on with us tbh....... McCray was our best CB last year by far and now can't even get on the field (even though he looked bad in the final preseason game.....). House is not a #1; notta neva; but he could be a good #2 or #3. We are currently lacking a #1 CB. I was hoping Colvin was going to grow into that, but the injury bug keeps biting us.... We go from #6 in the league for sacks to bottom of the barrel. I have no idea what the heck is going on with our team and roster. Things are so indecisive and wishy-washy, they literally have no idea what they're doing. We're gonna be in rebuild mode for another 2 years probably folks. We are "not" built....

GO JAGS!!

Edit: Ok, I concede, middle of the barrel. We're #15 I think right now....

Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

Quote:I don't get what they're doing in the secondary.

House got beat on the 26 yard TD, but I thought he played solid coverage aside from that. Some of Hopkins catches were against very good coverage and it's tough to stay tight on a WR for 5+ seconds when there is absolutely no pass rush. Couple that with the benching of Sergio Brown, who is the only true free safety we have right now and hasn't even played bad, for Josh Evans who should only play in the box.

Benching Clemons or Branch in favor of Ryan Davis or Chris Smith makes much more sense than what they're doing in the defensive backfield.
Hopkins broke A Buck Fifty on the House w/two TDs... IJS... 

NH3...

"AZANE"

Yea this is strange. I to thought house has been good. I'm confused and the benching doesn't make since, but I'm a Gratz fan so I hope he comes in and ball out

Quote:What is an "eye violation?"

He got caught looking in the backfield too much.

Quote:Hopkins broke A Buck Fifty on the House w/two TDs... IJS... 

NH3...

Hopkins is arguably the best WR in the league, imagine would he'd do with a actual QB. Brian Hoyer (on several instances) had 4+ seconds to throw the ball, considering the circumstances 150 and 2 TD's aint that bad.