Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars vs Carolina Game Day Thread***

Quote:Who the hell cares? If he performs and rushes over 100 yards would you still complain?

Yeldon seems very much like Marshawn. Reserved, quiet and just does his thing. He's about that action boss.

I think JJ Watt cares

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:White on white are by far our best current unis

I like them too.  They are very clean looking.  

Found the radio link...
tunein.com/radio/<b>1010-XL</b>-s29630/

'02

7 inactives means either there are 46 active or the Jaguars only have 52 players on roster????? I don't get it. Are there 46 active now in the NFL?

'02

Quote:Freddy T with a playoff beard!  He looks like he could still play... 

That feel when week 1.

[Image: wsBJV14.png]

Howdy ho everybody. Hope you're all as excited as I am for another riveting season of Jagwaduars football. Wink

Feels good to be back with you all. Hopefully this season goes a little better than the last couple. Go Jags!

"The season's not over... we still have a bunch of games to lose..." - TemporaryName

"The middle of the field is like Narnia to us, we don't believe it really exists" - Marvsin

I got a feeling that TJ Yelden is going to be all over SportsCenter tomorrow.

These Panthers think they comin in to the streets of Duval and taking over. I don't thank so.

Quote:These Panthers think they comin in to the streets of Duval and taking over. I don't thank so.

It's time to put up or shut up, baby!!!  Go JAGS!!!!!

Quote:I got a feeling that TJ Yelden is going to be all over SportsCenter tomorrow.
Hopefully for all the right reasons.

Chris Myers and Ronde?

Wow, we didn't get the scrup cast of Ian Eagle!  

Ah... I googled it. They now allow for 46 active players. LOL... this happened in 2011 tho when they eliminated the 3rd qb rule., Wow, I can't believe I didn't know that.

'02

Quote:I got a feeling that TJ Yelden is going to be all over SportsCenter tomorrow.
Probably had a guy sleeping in his tree then went and punched him.

I've never felt more nervous about a season-opener than this one. This is only week one, and it's already a must-win game. I know that starting off the season winless is not pleasant.

Lets hope for a good game, a win for the Jags, and NO injuries!

Chicken parm it tastes so good

OMG IT IS HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!

Let's go! 1-0 here we come!
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Up at 3am on a Monday. Must be NFL time!

Quote:I've never felt more nervous about a season-opener than this one. This is only week one, and it's already a must-win game. I know that starting off the season winless is not pleasant.

I hear ya...  It's the 3rd year of the rebuild...  This is a BIG game for us.

As the Donald would say, HUGE