Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
How Important Is A Top Draft Pick?

Teddy Teddy Teddy

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I don't think anyone has said we don't need a QB. Just that Clowney has more talent than TB.
You mean like Baylor is better than Ohio State....
If that RV sales place wants Tebow in Jax bad enough to take out a billboard saying as much.....they should just HIRE him.

(This post was last modified: 11-17-2013, 05:05 PM by CSTblank.)

Quote:You mean like Baylor is better than Ohio State....
False. I'm posting from a phone, so I'm not going to go through the trouble of posting schedules, but Baylors schedule is just as cupcake as Ohio states is, or so you can argue. 22-0. Ohio State is the better team.

You're probably one who thought Stanford (who lost to 4-6 Utah) should jump TOSU in the polls too, right?

(This post was last modified: 11-17-2013, 05:06 PM by CSTblank.)

Quote:Teddy Teddy Teddy
Who threw for 200yds and 0 TDs against Houston. Houston!

No thanks

I don't know but we need to do something drastic on offense and quickly. It is holding the team back in a painful manner.

No pain, no gain.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 11-17-2013, 05:26 PM by jagjer.)

Quote:False. I'm posting from a phone, so I'm not going to go through the trouble of posting schedules, but Baylors schedule is just as cupcake as Ohio states is, or so you can argue. 22-0. Ohio State is the better team.

You're probably one who thought Stanford (who lost to 4-6 Utah) should jump TOSU in the polls too, right?
Baylor IS better...just as stupid as saying Clowny is better than TB ...but you can't seem to see the hypocrisy in your position.its ok...ohio state isn't playing anyone...just like Teddy. You can't have it both ways trollipop
If that RV sales place wants Tebow in Jax bad enough to take out a billboard saying as much.....they should just HIRE him.

Quote:Baylor IS better...just as stupid as saying Clowny is better than TB ...but you can't seem to see the hypocrisy in your position.its ok...ohio state isn't playing anyone...just like Teddy. You can't have it both ways trollipop
Wisconsin, penn st, and northwestern are not on par with uconn, Houston and ucf. Keep trying though.

Ohio states competition has been much more difficult than TBs. To proclaim otherwise is asinine. The AAC = BIG 10? Lol