Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Sexual Assault at Wisconsin

Quote:You are like arguing with a wall sometimes. As I have stated, he shouldn't be judged guilty without evidence. I have never said Trump fans should assume he is guilty based on this lack of evidence. I have made that case that despite a lack of evidence, he is MOST LIKELY guilty of touching at least one of the women who accused him inappropriately and cited reasons why that is what I believe that. It's not that I am unable to process your "opinion," it's that you are deliberately not answering the question as it is posed. You are fixating on what is absolute instead of what you suspect. If this is how you view life, where you cannot form an opinion without absolutes, then you are, as I said an anomaly. (And you would make a terrible detective.)

So I won't be even trying to engage you on this further. You are refusing to answer a question that is based on what you think, not what you can prove, despite the fact others in this thread have shown the capacity to admit he likely did touch at least one woman without consent (you also wouldn't address questions on Oswald, Bigfoot etc.. - since he was found innocent, I'm sure you believe OJ didn't murder anyone either). So I don't feel the need to answer your question on ghosts. You can consider this debate a draw, but I will call it a forfeit.

"Based on the logic of this message board, I assume people will say all of the other coeds who allege this guy attacked, groped or molested them in some way are making it up."

So if you agree that Trump shouldn't be judged guilty then why should all Trump fans automatically believe the accusations?

I've stated my opinion numerous times that I believe he is innocent. That's an opinion whether you agree with it or not.

With OJ there is concrete evidence to examine, with Trump there is none. Based on the evidence I have seen I believe OJ Simpson is guilty.

Why don't you says whether you believe in ghosts or not? There are thousands of accusations by people throughout the years that they have seen or talked to ghosts, based on your logic that must mean they exist?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Absolute joke of a thread. The liar dropped the case, which was so bogus and insignificant the slanted media (who is usually eager to use ANY lie to attack Trump) didn't even cover it.
"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."