Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
*** Post game complaining thread ***

Man what a let down tho. All this playoff talk and we lay 2 goose eggs.

Baltimore ain't gonna be any easier.

We're staring 0-3 right in the eyes.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Knowing we spent 200 mil in FA for this crap is a real kick in the nads.
I bet Khan isn't a happy khamper with this tidbit… 

This really sucks boys. What is the answer to stop sucking???

And according to gus during his post game presser, if you sift through the political coach speech mumbo jumbo, when asked about why myles didn't play, he basically said it was because he didn't know the play book and wouldn't know what to do.

I'm sorry but that is bull crap, if your MLB is getting burned cuz he's slow, and you have myles freaking jack on the sideline, you tell him who to cover every play and man him up on whoever is burning poz. It's so ridiculous
Chicken nuggets is like my family.

And when asked about the screen right before halftime he said,

Well we looked at it formation wise and saw how they were lined and we just wanted to go try and score and put some points on the board.

And then he answered the next question.

Has trump been coaching gus on public speaking?

Quote:And when asked about the screen right before halftime he said,

Well we looked at it formation wise and saw how they were lined and we just wanted to go try and score and put some points on the board.

And then he answered the next question.

Has trump been coaching gus on public speaking?
We have a political forum, FYI.
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

(This post was last modified: 09-18-2016, 10:09 PM by Joe.)

Quote:And according to gus during his post game presser, if you sift through the political coach speech mumbo jumbo, when asked about why myles didn't play, he basically said it was because he didn't know the play book and wouldn't know what to do.

I'm sorry but that is bull crap, if your MLB is getting burned cuz he's slow, and you have myles freaking jack on the sideline, you tell him who to cover every play and man him up on whoever is burning poz. It's so ridiculous
Lol what an idiot.

What? Was he studying the playbook in the first 3 quarters before you put him in? I'm also pretty sure this defensive playbook is just a bunch of stick figure drawings.

Quote:This is just so whelming.
I feel very whelmed.

Quote:Lol what an idiot.

What? Was he studying the playbook in the first 3 quarters before you put him in? I'm also pretty sure this defensive playbook is just a bunch of stick figure drawings.
I'm not even sure if Gus knows what the Otto, Leo, or the Elephant does in this inept defense.

Quote:Y'all get ready because Todd Wash just got exposed. 
Wash vs Whisenhunt  (with Babich feeding him info)

[Image: 50433-400x252-Checkers_and_chess_istock.jpg]

Quote:I'm not even sure if Gus knows what the Otto, Leo, or the Elephant does in this inept defense.

Lol

Week 1 may have been misleading. Watching the Packers game right now and they aren't exactly dominating the Vikings.

We may be more of what we saw today than what we thought we sae last week.

I'm in pretty low spirits right now.

Time to pull the bus over.
PA Jags Fan
;
; Supporting from long distance

Jags main problem is they don't have enough good players because they haven't drafted well enough. And Bortles off to shaky start. - Vito Stellino

Quote:Jags main problem is they don't have enough good players because they haven't drafted well enough. And Bortles off to shaky start. - Vito Stellino

Vito doesn't even know what year it is. I don't know why he still has a job at the TU.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:Time to pull the bus over.

Why? 

The bus is fine. No, really, it's great in here. We have air conditioning and unicorns and stuff it's awesome. Really, don't go...

[Image: bus.b.large.jpg]

Quote:Week 1 may have been misleading. Watching the Packers game right now and they aren't exactly dominating the Vikings.

We may be more of what we saw today than what we thought we sae last week.

I'm in pretty low spirits right now.

Time to pull the bus over.

The Vikings are a really good football team with an elite defense, they weren't expecet to dominate the Vikes

Quote:Jags main problem is they don't have enough good players because they haven't drafted well enough. And Bortles off to shaky start. - Vito Stellino
I thought it was oesher?

Quote:I thought it was oesher?

Vito said that. I said Oehser is the curse that is above everything.

Quote:Vito said that. I said Oehser is the curse that is above everything.
I know I was being sarcastic.

Quote:We have a political forum, FYI.

Are you being genuine and inviting me over to the political forum? Or are you being sarcastic and pulling a j-dub because I said the word trump?