Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Report: Adrian Wilson in, Trent Baalke out as Jaguars G.M.

(01-28-2022, 12:54 PM)Charlie Sheen Wrote:
(01-28-2022, 12:52 PM)Ronster Wrote: He woulda responded to my request to meet me tomorrow. I would LOVE to meet him and say hi, up close and personal like.

Because he doesn't respond to childish "meet me after school" requests?

Grow up and act like an adult.

Yeah, no [BLEEP].
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Whelp I guess Baalke is still around.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

Baalke getting promoted.

(01-28-2022, 01:01 PM)HandsomeRob86 Wrote: Whelp I guess Baalke is still around.

He's like herpes - you just can't get rid of him.
[Image: badbaalke.jpg]

is this a UFC or football thread?
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

https://twitter.com/Demetrius82/status/1...3118560264
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

(01-28-2022, 01:31 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: https://twitter.com/Demetrius82/status/1...3118560264

OK, that video is hilarious!
[Image: badbaalke.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 01-28-2022, 01:36 PM by Cleatwood. Edited 1 time in total.)

Peter King with some insight.

Edit: just saw same tweet posted in the Byron thread.

(01-28-2022, 10:07 AM)Jags Wrote:
(01-28-2022, 10:01 AM)Mikey Wrote: ...that should tell you everything you need to know about anyone's opinion, whether they are your dad or not.

If your dad values team players, I suggest he study up on Trent's resume. It ain't pretty from a collaboration standpoint.
Maybe his dad is Shad..??

This made me laugh a bit Smile

(01-28-2022, 12:55 PM)Ronster Wrote:
(01-28-2022, 12:54 PM)Charlie Sheen Wrote: Because he doesn't respond to childish "meet me after school" requests?

He should be careful about calling people nasty names on the internet without any proof of it all. If he is going to be man enough to call me a racist, he can do it to my face. I'm a small guy, 6'4 285#'s.

I wasn't aware the Internet worked that way...  At all!  lol

(01-28-2022, 02:10 PM)scottyg Wrote:
(01-28-2022, 12:55 PM)Ronster Wrote: He should be careful about calling people nasty names on the internet without any proof of it all. If he is going to be man enough to call me a racist, he can do it to my face. I'm a small guy, 6'4 285#'s.

I wasn't aware the Internet worked that way...  At all!  lol

ya ya ya.. I thought that too as I wrote it. LOL..
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

Posted in the head coaching thread but involves Baalke

About the 10 min mark

https://youtu.be/T9fWbMy7IIY
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

(01-28-2022, 02:46 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: Posted in the head coaching thread but involves Baalke

About the 10 min mark

https://youtu.be/T9fWbMy7IIY

https://youtu.be/vSM_Z9udox0
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

Maybe this could be some sick PR joke to stir drama.

I want to believe the team has their new HC and possible new GM picked out already. And it would seem that they are trying to grab attention and make people speculate. But, that is just a fantasy. If Trent is the cause for this hiccup, fire him now.

(This post was last modified: 01-28-2022, 03:34 PM by SamusAranX.)

As of now my source says only three people are debating and going to decide: Khan, Tony, and baalke. And they aren’t talking outside their one on one discussions which is why it’s quiet on the front right now

Still better odds they feel of Wilson and Leftwich.

Also, bears did us a HUGE favor. Eberflus was gonna be the guy for us because he would have taken the job even with baalke. Whew.

(01-28-2022, 03:33 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: As of now my source says only three people are debating and going to decide: Khan, Tony, and baalke. And they aren’t talking outside their one on one discussions which is why it’s quiet on the front right now

Also, bears did us a HUGE favor. Eberflus was gonna be the guy for us because he would have taken the job even with baalke. Whew.

How reliable is "this source"  you keep referring too?
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

(01-28-2022, 12:55 PM)Ronster Wrote:
(01-28-2022, 12:54 PM)Charlie Sheen Wrote: Because he doesn't respond to childish "meet me after school" requests?

He should be careful about calling people nasty names on the internet without any proof of it all. If he is going to be man enough to call me a racist, he can do it to my face. I'm a small guy, 6'4 285#'s.
But hows ur head movement, counter speed, and point of contact power tho....lmao just messin wit ya

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.

(01-28-2022, 03:36 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote:
(01-28-2022, 03:33 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: As of now my source says only three people are debating and going to decide: Khan, Tony, and baalke. And they aren’t talking outside their one on one discussions which is why it’s quiet on the front right now

How reliable is "this source"  you keep referring too?

I find them fairly right more often then wrong.

(01-28-2022, 09:54 AM)SamusAranX Wrote:
(01-28-2022, 09:52 AM)Khan Artist Wrote: Great.  So what's happening now?

From the Leftwich thread:

The Rooney rule is what held up the final signing. 

In that wait interim, khan basically thought they were rushing, and it didn’t sit right with him that Byron basically forced an ultimatum. He thinks by firing baalke he lets Byron “win”. He told Tony this is his team, and is now considering restarting the process of looking for a coach. 

My source says it’s now 50/50 if this Wilson/ Leftwich deal goes through. Tony is trying but khan basically told his son to screw off because it’s his team. Not Tony’s. 

Khan is now basically stalling so he can "not make a panicky decision". SMH

Doubt it's true but if it is we might as well give up having a competitive team until TK inherits the team or Khan sells it. Not to be melodramatic but I'm *hoping* SK isn't that ego driven/stupid.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.