Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
European Immigration Crisis

(This post was last modified: 09-14-2015, 08:52 PM by Jaguar Warrior.)

Officials warn 20,000 ISIS jihadis 'have infiltrated Syrian refugee camps'

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/off...is-6443516

Well that isn't good.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Officials warn 20,000 ISIS jihadis 'have infiltrated Syrian refugee camps'

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/off...is-6443516

Well that isn't good.

It's no big deal, they want nothing but the best for those countries they're infiltrating.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Article quotes the Education Minister (why him?) as suggesting 20,000 which is 2%. What about the other 98%? 

Quote:Article quotes the Education Minister (why him?) as suggesting 20,000 which is 2%. What about the other 98%? 

They're the ultimate weapons, welfare recipients who will bankrupt the West.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:Article quotes the Education Minister (why him?) as suggesting 20,000 which is 2%. What about the other 98%? 
So 20,000 people who want to blow up things and shoot civilians is no biggie because it represents a small number of total refugees? I am sure ISIS only represents a small number of Muslims but that doesn't make them any less dangerous.

Not being about to vouch for these immigrants flowing in is going to cause serious trouble down the road. Not even terrorism being considered, how many career criminals, rapists, child molesters etc. are among them? All it will take is bringing in one kid diddler and people will blow their top.

Quote:So 20,000 people who want to blow up things and shoot civilians is no biggie because it represents a small number of total refugees? I am sure ISIS only represents a small number of Muslims but that doesn't make them any less dangerous.

Not being about to vouch for these immigrants flowing in is going to cause serious trouble down the road. Not even terrorism being considered, how many career criminals, rapists, child molesters etc. are among them? All it will take is bringing in one kid diddler and people will blow their top.
Where did I say it is no biggie? I'll wait. 

(This post was last modified: 09-15-2015, 02:42 PM by Jaguar Warrior.)

The other 98% must suffer. Sorry. Life freaking sucks. Maybe the other 98% can go and kill the 2% and this problem might go away. Unfortunately, 25% of that 98% sympathize with radical Islam ie ISIS.

Quote:The other 98% must suffer. Sorry. Life freaking sucks. Maybe the other 98% can go and kill the 2% and this problem might go away. Unfortunately, 25% of that 98% sympathize with radical Islam ie ISIS.

So much compassion and empathy. It's oozing

Quote:So much compassion and empathy. It's oozing

Darn, I wasn't trying to show any!

Quote:Darn, I wasn't trying to show any!

I think you have to hand in your GOP card now?

Quote:I think you have to hand in your GOP card now?

Pfft. GOP sheep are way more compassionate than I am.

Quote:Pfft. GOP sheep are way more compassionate than I am.

I'm officially terrified

Quote:Where did I say it is no biggie? I'll wait. 
When you mention that it is only 2% of the number of immigrants, you are downplaying the severity of it.

All it will take is a few of these refugees turning on their new host country and the locals will be screaming about wanting to deport the whole lot of the refugees.

Quote:When you mention that it is only 2% of the number of immigrants, you are downplaying the severity of it.

The article quoted the minister who mentioned 2%. To ignore it is to downplay the lives of the other 98%.

Quote:The article quoted the minister who mentioned 2%. To ignore it is to downplay the lives of the other 98%.
That 2% doesn't even account for criminals, rapists, etc. who could blend right in with the mass of people making their way to a new country. It would be a disservice to my own people to place them in potential danger so as not to look like the bad guy.

Quote:That 2% doesn't even account for criminals, rapists, etc. who could blend right in with the mass of people making their way to a new country. It would be a disservice to my own people to place them in potential danger so as not to look like the bad guy.

I understand what you are saying. This has nothing to do with looking like a bad guy. My point was that its important to the conversation.

(This post was last modified: 09-15-2015, 03:49 PM by Jaguar Warrior.)

Quote:That 2% doesn't even account for criminals, rapists, etc. who could blend right in with the mass of people making their way to a new country. It would be a disservice to my own people to place them in potential danger so as not to look like the bad guy.

Leftists don't look at Americans as "my people", rather we are all equal regardless of nationality (hence the support of open borders, full refugee support, and amnesty). Your reasoning is very nationalistic, and I agree with it. However, your reasoning will never convince a leftist against taking in refugees or opening the borders.

Quote:Leftists don't look at Americans as "my people", rather we are all equal regardless of nationality (hence the support of open borders, full refugee support, and amnesty). Your reasoning is very nationalistic, and I agree with it. However, your reasoning will never convince a leftist against taking in refugees or opening the borders.
So are you suggesting that Americans are "more equal" than people from other countries?

No one is talking about taking away anyones inalienable rights as human beings. We are talking about being frugal with the privilage of entrance into this country.