Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Raven's Broadcast Options

I live in rural Florida and also have slow internet. They can have the streams all they want, but they should also broadcast it on TV as fast internet is not yet universal even in this country.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-21-2017, 05:53 AM)jseymour Wrote: I live in rural Florida and also have slow internet. They can have the streams all they want, but they should also broadcast it on TV as fast internet is not yet universal even in this country.

It's likely that fast internet can stream "to the money" and the NFL will look to do more of that and then incorporate fees to watch. They likely don't care much about you in rural Florida or Eric1 in a remote area or me in a cabin in Maine.
The infrastructure reaches all the population centers and the toney suburbs and, as bank robber Willie Sutton once said when asked why he robs banks, "That's where the money is."
Season Ticket holder since 2004. Smile

(09-21-2017, 05:20 AM)TheAll22 Wrote: I can't wait for all games to be Live Stream every week.

It would be nice to have both... that is TV plus all games streamed live for free.
'02

(09-21-2017, 07:18 AM)Jags02 Wrote:
(09-21-2017, 05:20 AM)TheAll22 Wrote: I can't wait for all games to be Live Stream every week.

It would be nice to have both... that is TV plus all games streamed live for free.

The key words.
Season Ticket holder since 2004. Smile

(09-21-2017, 07:18 AM)Jags02 Wrote:

If there's a way to make money, the league isn't going to give it away.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

I have NFL Sunday Ticket and you can't get the game in that package. Just like the local fans, I know what it is like to have a home game taken away each year. We are going to keep being the Yahoo team both on the field and off.

In their money making wisdom, the NFL's response to me would be buy NFL Gamepass. Like you said if you are on a limited connection that won't help you but it isn't about anything but money.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

They'll have live HD streams on Reddit. Just type in NFL streams Reddit

(09-21-2017, 08:29 AM)JackCity Wrote: They'll have live HD streams on Reddit. Just type in NFL streams Reddit

Problem for me is my life circumstances but that is no one else but my own.  I can't participate in live streams.  I typically watch off the DVR.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

(09-18-2017, 01:18 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: What time does it start?

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Seriously?  dont' you have google?

(09-20-2017, 09:03 PM)PF* Wrote: Thanks bro! I have a Roku 3...I also went ahead and just got the Yahoo app on it. It should still work for me on there even though I don't see advertisements for it right? Even though you have a Roku TV and I just have the Roku 3?

Also, is it also confirmed that it won't be on the NFL channel for Roku? Just in case so I have a backup plan. Thanks!
I'm probably the last guy to ask but I'm assuming that a Roku 3 stick will function essentially the same way as my built-in Roku. That is, you load the Yahoo channel from the Roku Channel Store and it shows up on your list of home channels and you can access content including the 9:30 AM game Sunday.

If it doesn't work for us we can be po'd together.

And I sure do agree with Eric1 about paying for something he may not get.
[/quote]

Thanks man, I'll just pull up the Yahoo channel on my Roku on Sunday morning and hope it works.

(09-21-2017, 08:19 AM)FBT Wrote: If there's a way to make money, the league isn't going to give it away.

An easy way to make money is simulcast it as Jags02 suggested.

Video  (This post was last modified: 09-21-2017, 12:08 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

Good news for people who want to watch the game online: It is free on Yahoo! Here are all the details:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...e-on-yahoo

https://nflstream.yahoo.com/

Quote:HOW TO WATCH: Across the Oath and Verizon networks on desktop, mobile and connected TVs at Yahoo Sports, go90, Yahoo, AOL, HuffPost, Tumblr, Complex, and RatedRed. Fans can also watch the game on NFL Mobile for Verizon Wireless customers, NFL.com, the NFL app on Xbox One and Windows 10, and NFL Game Pass for international subscribers. In keeping with the NFL's long-standing commitment to make its games available on free, over-the-air television, the game will also be televised in the both the Baltimore and Jacksonville markets. Sky Sports will broadcast on TV in the UK.

(09-21-2017, 12:07 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: Good news for people who want to watch the game online: It is free on Yahoo! Here are all the details:

Quote:HOW TO WATCH: Across the Oath and Verizon networks on desktop, mobile and connected TVs at Yahoo Sports, go90, Yahoo, AOL, HuffPost, Tumblr, Complex, and RatedRed. Fans can also watch the game on NFL Mobile for Verizon Wireless customers, NFL.com, the NFL app on Xbox One and Windows 10, and NFL Game Pass for international subscribers. In keeping with the NFL's long-standing commitment to make its games available on free, over-the-air television, the game will also be televised in the both the Baltimore and Jacksonville markets. Sky Sports will broadcast on TV in the UK.

We already all knew this that it was available for free online? It was stated on the first page of this thread?

(09-21-2017, 12:41 PM)Brett Wrote:
(09-21-2017, 12:07 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: Good news for people who want to watch the game online: It is free on Yahoo! Here are all the details:

We already all knew this that it was available for free online? It was stated on the first page of this thread?

Did everyone know all of these options or just the Yahoo stream?

It was on the website that NYC4jags provided.

(09-21-2017, 01:02 PM)Brett Wrote: It was on the website that NYC4jags provided.

To answer your prior question, Brett, the NFL app (or channel) for Roku or Apple TV users may only show the game if you are a Game Pass subscriber. I'm not positive on this as I am a subscriber and therefore my app shows the game as available. 

So - the Yahoo channel/app seems your best route.  The NFL channel/app may require subscription to game-pass.

(This post was last modified: 09-21-2017, 01:17 PM by Brett.)

(09-21-2017, 01:13 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(09-21-2017, 01:02 PM)Brett Wrote: It was on the website that NYC4jags provided.

To answer your prior question, Brett, the NFL app (or channel) for Roku or Apple TV users may only show the game if you are a Game Pass subscriber. I'm not positive on this as I am a subscriber and therefore my app shows the game as available. 

So - the Yahoo channel/app seems your best route.  The NFL channel/app may require subscription to game-pass.

Why are you so awesome? Answering people's questions in a great manner, providing out of market fans with free collector's cups, etc. You the man!

Three complete pages of fans trying to find out how to watch their team's game. We gave up a home game, for the money. I bought the NFL Sunday Ticket, since I live in North Carolina, thinking I could watch all the Jags games. Now, this game won't be available on that . I try to listen to the game on the internet, but the game is blacked out at kickoff.

Is the NFL trying to chase me off?
“ I was a male, trapped in a female body........and then I was born. “

(09-21-2017, 02:31 PM)SunriseCottage Wrote: Three complete pages of fans trying to find out how to watch their team's game. We gave up a home game, for the money. I bought the NFL Sunday Ticket, since I live in North Carolina, thinking I could watch all the Jags games. Now, this game won't be available on that . I try to listen to the game on the internet, but the game is blacked out at kickoff.

Is the NFL trying to chase me off?

I have only two pages in this thread. It is set to show 50 posts on each page.

DirecTV is only for Sunday afternoon games. Everyone who ever had it knows that.

The exclusion of our game in London is stupid. So is the fact that only ours, not all three London games, gets that treatment. There would be no questions about how to watch Miami vs. New Orleans and whatever the other London game is if we were interested in those games (which I am not getting up early for).

(09-21-2017, 08:25 AM)MoJagFan Wrote: I have NFL Sunday Ticket and you can't get the game in that package.  Just like the local fans, I know what it is like to have a home game taken away each year.  We are going to keep being the Yahoo team both on the field and off.

In their money making wisdom, the NFL's response to me would be buy NFL Gamepass.  Like you said if you are on a limited connection that won't help you but it isn't about anything but money.

What gets me the most is, their whole slogan for the NFL Sunday Ticket is exactly this..

"Get every play, every game, every Sunday, Live on NFL Sunday Ticket!"

And that's obviously complete bull with them doing this Yahoo crap.

It's just another cash grab for the NFL and that's why they're doing it. Didn't Yahoo buy the rights to the London game a couple years ago when they did this? They paid like $15 million for the rights to stream it or something. Maybe I'm wrong, but I want to say I remember something going down along those lines.