Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Jaguars are interested in trading for Calvin Johnson

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

@mysportsupdate Per ESPN's @mortreport, the #Eagles and #Jaguars are two teams most interested in trading for Calvin Johnson's rights from Detroit.

Not gonna happen
LEONARD FOURNETTE FAN CLUB PRESIDENT. I WAS BEHIND HIM WHEN YOU ALL SAID HE WAS BRANDON JACOBS. QUIT HATING ON THE JAGUARS. GUS IS GONE. COUGHLIN HAS RESTORED ORDER. FOURNETTE IS FRED TAYLOR. DONT BELIEVE ME JUST WATCH.

Bringing Calvin here with Bortles at the helm is like letting an impotent man run free in a whore house.

Cousins will love the guy here next year though.

Lol

Calvin is not coming back.

We need another member of our "Great Receivers Not On the Field" museum. Blackmon is getting lonely.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

(10-30-2017, 10:01 AM)jagsfreak27 Wrote: Not gonna happen

It could definitely happen, he doesn't want to play for the Lions, and the Lions understand that. If they can get a reasonable form a compensation for a guy that won't play there then they'll definitely consider trading him

I agree but they need to upgrade the offensive side of the ball. I heard Eric Ebron TE from the Lions is available.

(10-30-2017, 10:04 AM)jagforlife85 Wrote:

It could definitely happen, he doesn't want to play for the Lions, and the Lions understand that. If they can get a reasonable form a compensation for a guy that won't play there then they'll definitely consider trading him
It's been 2 years.

He's not coming back.

(10-30-2017, 10:03 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: Lol

If the Jaguars and Eagles are interested in trading for him, do you not think that both of these teams have done their research in determining if Calvin is willing to come out of retirement? No one is going to trade for the rights of this guy if he's dead set on staying retired

(10-30-2017, 10:02 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Bringing Calvin here with Bortles at the helm is like letting an impotent man run free in a whore house.

Cousins will love the guy here next year though.

Yup. Cousins, Alex Smith, any vet QB would love to come here now.

In other news from BCC the Jaguars are interested in bringing Jerry Rice in for a workout.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(10-30-2017, 10:08 AM)jagibelieve Wrote: In other news from BCC the Jaguars are interested in bringing Jerry Rice in for a workout.

WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH BCC? CHRIS MORTESON reported this story

I don't read BBC. Do they typically throw bags of burning poo against the wall to see what sticks?

(10-30-2017, 10:09 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: I don't read BBC. Do they typically throw bags of burning poo against the wall to see what sticks?

Again, this has nothing to do with "BCC" They're just stating what Chris Mortenson reported

(10-30-2017, 10:10 AM)jagforlife85 Wrote:
(10-30-2017, 10:09 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: I don't read BBC. Do they typically throw bags of burning poo against the wall to see what sticks?

Again, this has nothing to do with "BCC" They're just stating what Chris Mortenson reported

Not seeing anything on his twitter feed about it. 

Anyhow, its all moot anyway, but fun to imagine.

(10-30-2017, 10:06 AM)jagforlife85 Wrote:
(10-30-2017, 10:03 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: Lol

If the Jaguars and Eagles are interested in trading for him, do you not think that both of these teams have done their research in determining if Calvin is willing to come out of retirement? No one is going to trade for the rights of this guy if he's dead set on staying retired
People speculate ALL THE TIME.

Reporters might still be talking about Romo coming out of retirement or Barry Sanders. It's all speculation.

If he comes out, I'll say I was wrong but I highly doubt I'm wrong on this one. I was wrong about Terrell Pryor having a good season but most likely not about this.

Yawww , it's a fun rumour and good PR but Megatron isn't coming out of retirement to play with Blake Bortles and the 4-3 jaguars.

I'm interested in Natalie Portman... doesn't mean I'm getting her lol

(10-30-2017, 10:34 AM)Kane Wrote: I'm interested in Natalie Portman... doesn't mean I'm getting her lol

Have you tried trading for her rights?