Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Linder Update?

Any update?
“ I was a male, trapped in a female body........and then I was born. “

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

No news is good news?
No pain, no gain.

Expected to be back next week

(10-29-2017, 02:17 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Expected to be back next week

And last week, and the week before and the week before.  Just saying...
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(10-29-2017, 08:27 PM)copycat Wrote:
(10-29-2017, 02:17 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Expected to be back next week

And last week, and the week before and the week before.  Just saying...

Never coming back?

(10-29-2017, 01:58 PM)JaguarJosh05 Wrote: No news is good news?

No news during a bye week means nothing.

(10-29-2017, 01:35 PM)SunriseCottage Wrote: Any update?

I would guess that he might be over any illness that he has/had.  If he misses another week, then it might be cause for alarm.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

He lost weight from the sickness. This was confirmed on 1010. Not guaranteed he plays, but the bye week really helped im sure.
LEONARD FOURNETTE FAN CLUB PRESIDENT. I WAS BEHIND HIM WHEN YOU ALL SAID HE WAS BRANDON JACOBS. QUIT HATING ON THE JAGUARS. GUS IS GONE. COUGHLIN HAS RESTORED ORDER. FOURNETTE IS FRED TAYLOR. DONT BELIEVE ME JUST WATCH.

(10-29-2017, 08:57 PM)jagsfreak27 Wrote: He lost weight from the sickness. This was confirmed on 1010. Not guaranteed he plays, but the bye week really helped I'm sure.

Did 1010 say how much weight he lost?

The cause of that is likely a loss of appetite.

(This post was last modified: 10-30-2017, 10:17 AM by RicoTx.)

(10-30-2017, 10:09 AM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-29-2017, 08:57 PM)jagsfreak27 Wrote: He lost weight from the sickness. This was confirmed on 1010. Not guaranteed he plays, but the bye week really helped I'm sure.

Did 1010 say how much weight he lost?

The cause of that is likely a loss of appetite.

Wow.

And in other news, water is wet.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Are people really worried Brandon Linder will not play?

(This post was last modified: 10-30-2017, 11:40 AM by Doc Holliday904.)

Looks like he's on the practice field today. Per O Hallaran

John Oehser‏Verified account @JohnOehser 9m9 minutes ago

WR Dede Westbrook, RB Leonard Fournette and C Brandon Linder practicing for #Jaguars Monday. LT Cam Robinson working on side.

(10-30-2017, 11:52 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: John Oehser‏Verified account @JohnOehser  9m9 minutes ago

WR Dede Westbrook, RB Leonard Fournette and C Brandon Linder practicing for #Jaguars Monday. LT Cam Robinson working on side.

That is great news. Cam Robinson's injury must not be as bad as it looked.

(10-30-2017, 11:52 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: John Oehser‏Verified account @JohnOehser  9m9 minutes ago

Awwwww yeah
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Hells yeah

(10-30-2017, 11:57 AM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:

That is great news. Cam Robinson's injury must not be as bad as it looked.

See.... seeeeee... I told ya.

(10-30-2017, 01:28 PM)Kane Wrote:
(10-30-2017, 11:57 AM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: That is great news. Cam Robinson's injury must not be as bad as it looked.

See.... seeeeee... I told ya.

I don't remember you saying he would practice on Monday.

(10-30-2017, 01:56 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-30-2017, 01:28 PM)Kane Wrote: See.... seeeeee... I told ya.

I don't remember you saying he would practice on Monday.

I remember saying it wasn't as bad as you were making it out to be.
I remember saying that he'd have a full week off his foot and would likely be limited this week (working on the side) and barring any setback he'll be ready to go for the Bungles.
I remember saying it was NOT a "high" ankle sprain, which is like 3+ weeks recovery.

It's OK if you have a bad memory. I remember.

(10-30-2017, 02:04 PM)Kane Wrote: I remember saying it wasn't as bad as you were making it out to be.
I remember saying that he'd have a full week off his foot and would likely be limited this week (working on the side) and barring any setback he'll be ready to go for the Bungles.
I remember saying it was NOT a "high" ankle sprain, which is like 3+ weeks recovery.

It's OK if you have a bad memory. I remember.

People were just guessing whether it is a high or low sprain while the team only said it is an ankle injury.

I think Cam Robinson needs to practice with the team before he can be cleared to play Sunday.