Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Kelvin Benjamin traded to Bills

For a 3rd and a 7th.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

This season is continuing to confuse the hell out of me.

Back with McDermott

Wow...

6'5 guy who plays like he's 5'9. Minimal effort and just not very good. Buffalo are having a weird offseason.

(10-31-2017, 04:53 PM)JackCity Wrote: 6'5 guy who plays like he's 5'9. Minimal effort and just not very good. Buffalo are having a weird offseason.

I dont get this at all.  Benjamin is your red zone target and a guy if one on one down field you can throw the ball up to and he can win the 50/50 balls.  Not very fast but he uses he size well.

(10-31-2017, 05:00 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(10-31-2017, 04:53 PM)JackCity Wrote: 6'5 guy who plays like he's 5'9. Minimal effort and just not very good. Buffalo are having a weird offseason.

I dont get this at all.  Benjamin is your red zone target and a guy if one on one down field you can throw the ball up to and he can win the 50/50 balls.  Not very fast but he uses he size well.

Thats the thing though, he doesn't use his size well at all. He gets pushed off routes so easily despite having a big size advantage. Doesn't hand fight at all. Kind of like how you see Julius Thomas fail to box off much smaller defenders. According to panthers fans he regularly gives up on routes too.

Perhaps a change of scenery can spark him.

(10-31-2017, 04:44 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Back with McDermott

That explains why former Panthers executive Brandon Beane wanted Kelvin Benjamin. But how well can he mesh with his new teammates?

(10-31-2017, 05:17 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-31-2017, 04:44 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Back with McDermott

That explains why former Panthers executive Brandon Beane wanted Kelvin Benjamin. But how well can he mesh with his new teammates?

very well

I completely understand the trade from Buffalo's side.

What I don't understand is why Carolina would trade their best WR when they're in the mix of the division still.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(10-31-2017, 07:54 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: I completely understand the trade from Buffalo's side.

What I don't understand is why Carolina would trade their best WR when they're in the mix of the division still.

Maybe Kelvin Benjamin was no longer Carolina's best WR.

(10-31-2017, 08:16 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-31-2017, 07:54 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: I completely understand the trade from Buffalo's side.

....he was clearly their best WR
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

yes he is, and one of the most underrated at that

(10-31-2017, 08:31 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote:
(10-31-2017, 08:16 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: Maybe Kelvin Benjamin was no longer Carolina's best WR.

He was clearly their best WR.

So it probably was a contract issue.

So which other WR on their roster is better?

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

I have to wonder if there was a rift between Benji and the Diva...

[Image: cam_cowboy.jpg?w=1000&h=600&crop=1]

(10-31-2017, 09:20 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: I have to wonder if there was a rift between Benji and the Diva...

[Image: cam_cowboy.jpg?w=1000&h=600&crop=1]

You talking about routes again Kel?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Poor KB..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

I was about to say the same thing. I don't get it at all. First the Dolphins give away an elite RB and now the Panthers trade away the only good WR on their roster when they are still in the playoff picture. What did this accomplish? I have no idea what the Panthers were doing. They have no run game this year and now Cam has no one to throw to.