Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars Vs. Texans Game Day Thread***

Darius I would guess

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(12-17-2017, 05:04 PM)AmeliaFL Wrote: [BLEEP] has 961 career tackles, second most in Jaguars history. Who’s Number 1?

Daryl Smith I believe

(12-17-2017, 05:04 PM)MikePete54 Wrote:
(12-17-2017, 04:59 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: I'd like to see Fowler get a sack.

There you go

I am like Lavar Ball I speak it into existence LOL... 

That was awesome to see. There is still a chance Fowler makes it to 10.

Grant wants playing time.
No pain, no gain.

(12-17-2017, 05:04 PM)JaguarJosh05 Wrote: Going to get my 49ers and Steelers vibes going.

I got that feeling the 49ers going to beat the Titans.

Pro football reference says Poz is #1

(12-17-2017, 05:06 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote:
(12-17-2017, 05:04 PM)JaguarJosh05 Wrote: Going to get my 49ers and Steelers vibes going.

Same, brother. Would lock the division up. But we would still need to win out to stay at #2 (assuming that Pitt wins tonight)

That was crazy stuff that poz hasn't been a part of a winning NFL season let alone made the playoffs.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

(This post was last modified: 12-17-2017, 05:12 PM by TJBender.)

The Marroney Baloney sandwich now includes a cup of water to spit out as you eat.

(12-17-2017, 05:06 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote:

I think the Rams are our ace in the hole. The 49ers are beatable, but we've already fallen to the Rams. Correct me if I'm wrong, but if we win next week and the Titans win today and drop one to the Rams, we clinch the division before week 17.

Happy for TC especially how wrong I was to want him gone as a coach.
The Khan Years

Fans screaming "Playoffs"

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQS2rmZ_WFT0n9kaaF8I0s...PQnAurvsaA]
[Image: Welcome%20to%20Duval_zps4z3erxne.jpg]

Grant wants another TD...

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSe45vmzbmwQHb5-frJmsm...io7aBRrroA]
[Image: Welcome%20to%20Duval_zps4z3erxne.jpg]

From another thread.. have to give credit to the idea of Pik-fil-a, Closed on Sundays. Hahaha

Have to admit that Hopkins is better than I give him credit for as a player.
The Khan Years

R-E-S-P-E-C-T..........Sock it to me. Sock it to me......
“ I was a male, trapped in a female body........and then I was born. “

[Image: hennelol2.gif]

Obviously we clinch the division if the Titans can't match our overall record.
No pain, no gain.

Feels good man

Jaguars ourscored the Texans this year with an astonishingly combined score of 74-14 in both Houston and Jacksonville!!! Bring on the prowl!