Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Bills

(01-07-2018, 11:59 AM)Dabillz Wrote:
(01-07-2018, 11:54 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Back in 1968, as a money saving measure, the city lines were extended out to the county lines in order to consolidate services. So regionally, Jacksonville is synonymous with Duval county. That's where that comes from.
Doesn't matter your not going to be able to hear the jags fans over the bills fans anyways

Let me know how that works out for ya.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-07-2018, 11:59 AM)Dabillz Wrote:
(01-07-2018, 11:54 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Back in 1968, as a money saving measure, the city lines were extended out to the county lines in order to consolidate services. So regionally, Jacksonville is synonymous with Duval county. That's where that comes from.
Doesn't matter your not going to be able to hear the jags fans over the bills fans anyways

I was scheduled to be out of town until Friday afternoon, otherwise I would be there lending my support for the Jags and handing out crying towels to Bills fans after the game. However, I have no doubt there will be a loud fan base for the Bills. Fortunately they won't have much opportunity to make noise.

(01-07-2018, 12:00 PM)Jags Wrote:
(01-07-2018, 11:59 AM)Dabillz Wrote: Doesn't matter your not going to be able to hear the jags fans over the bills fans anyways

Let me know how that works out for ya.

You have the most fair weather fans in the NFL in not denying there are hardcore jags fans out there like the ones on this board.  However most jags fans could care less about how the jags do.  Keep lying to yourself and thinking your fan base is legit it's not bro.  Maybe in a few years if the jags keep winning you will get some on the bandwagon bit right now you have very few legit fans.  This is why the tarps exist.  If you had true fans there would be no tarps but there are tarps so figure out what it says about your fans.

(01-07-2018, 12:05 PM)Dabillz Wrote:
(01-07-2018, 12:00 PM)Jags Wrote: Let me know how that works out for ya.

You have the most fair weather fans in the NFL in not denying there are hardcore jags fans out there like the ones on this board.  However most jags fans could care less about how the jags do.  Keep lying to yourself and thinking your fan base is legit it's not bro.  Maybe in a few years if the jags keep winning you will get some on the bandwagon bit right now you have very few legit fans.  This is why the tarps exist.  If you had true fans there would be no tarps but there are tarps so figure out what it says about your fans.

There’s so much wrong in this post I don’t know where to start.

(01-07-2018, 12:05 PM)Dabillz Wrote:
(01-07-2018, 12:00 PM)Jags Wrote: Let me know how that works out for ya.

Man, where do I even start.

On second thought, I'm not going to try to fill a glass with water if the glass has a gaping hole in the bottom.
What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

(01-07-2018, 12:07 PM)Jags Wrote:
(01-07-2018, 12:05 PM)Dabillz Wrote: You have the most fair weather fans in the NFL in not denying there are hardcore jags fans out there like the ones on this board.  However most jags fans could care less about how the jags do.  Keep lying to yourself and thinking your fan base is legit it's not bro.  Maybe in a few years if the jags keep winning you will get some on the bandwagon bit right now you have very few legit fans.  This is why the tarps exist.  If you had true fans there would be no tarps but there are tarps so figure out what it says about your fans.

There’s so much wrong in this post I don’t know where to start.
So the tarps are fake

My daughter works at Applebees and she just told me that the joint was packed with raucous Bills fans until closing time. Hungover and disappointed is a terrible way to end the day today.

(01-07-2018, 12:08 PM)Dabillz Wrote:
(01-07-2018, 12:07 PM)Jags Wrote: There’s so much wrong in this post I don’t know where to start.
So the tarps are fake
Everbank field is a multi-venue stadium. It is designed that way to accommodate 100,000+ fans for concerts and many other venues.

Google is your friend......
What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

(01-07-2018, 12:10 PM)Dakota Wrote:
(01-07-2018, 12:08 PM)Dabillz Wrote: So the tarps are fake
Everbank field is a multi-venue stadium. It is designed that way to accommodate 100,000+ fans for concerts and many other venues.

Wow 100k ok the max is 82 k bro

(01-07-2018, 12:12 PM)Dabillz Wrote:
(01-07-2018, 12:10 PM)Dakota Wrote: Everbank field is a multi-venue stadium. It is designed that way to accommodate 100,000+ fans for concerts and many other venues.

Wow 100k ok the max is 82 k bro

You are just babbling now. A very clueless, uninformed post.

(01-07-2018, 12:13 PM)Dakota Wrote:
(01-07-2018, 12:12 PM)Dabillz Wrote: Wow 100k ok the max is 82 k bro

You are just babbling now. A very clueless, uninformed post.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/EverBank_Field
See unlike you clowns I know how to link articles with facts.

Aren't all Bills fans Canadian anyways?

(01-07-2018, 12:08 PM)Dabillz Wrote:
(01-07-2018, 12:07 PM)Jags Wrote: There’s so much wrong in this post I don’t know where to start.
So the tarps are fake

They’re real, but not for the reason you cited.  Pretty much your whole post is wrong.  I don’t have time to cure ignorance.  But feel free to carry on.  It’s quite amusing.

(01-07-2018, 12:26 PM)Jags Wrote:
(01-07-2018, 12:08 PM)Dabillz Wrote: So the tarps are fake

They’re real, but not for the reason you cited.  Pretty much your whole post is wrong.  I don’t have time to cure ignorance.  But feel free to carry on.  It’s quite amusing.

I'm the only one that has posted a legit link to this topic but yet you keep telling me I'm wrong.  Post a link to prove your stance otherwise you are just talking to talk with nothing in intelligent to say

(01-07-2018, 12:30 PM)Dabillz Wrote:
(01-07-2018, 12:26 PM)Jags Wrote: They’re real, but not for the reason you cited.  Pretty much your whole post is wrong.  I don’t have time to cure ignorance.  But feel free to carry on.  It’s quite amusing.

I'm the only one that has posted a legit link to this topic but yet you keep telling me I'm wrong.  Post a link to prove your stance otherwise you are just talking to talk with nothing in intelligent to say

82k is for the physical seats in the stands. That doesn’t count the standing room only areas.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(01-07-2018, 12:35 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(01-07-2018, 12:30 PM)Dabillz Wrote: I'm the only one that has posted a legit link to this topic but yet you keep telling me I'm wrong.  Post a link to prove your stance otherwise you are just talking to talk with nothing in intelligent to say

82k is for the physical seats in the stands. That doesn’t count the standing room only areas.

Not to mention the bleachers installed for the Florida Georgia game.

All this smack talk about who's city is better or who the better fans are is just ridiculous. I think we both represent fans of teams that have been in the dumps for ever and let's all just hope for a great game not decided by injuries or bad refs. Go Bills!

(01-07-2018, 12:47 PM)ProcessTheTrust Wrote: All this smack talk about who's city is better or who the better fans are is just ridiculous. I think we both represent fans of teams that have been in the dumps for ever and let's all just hope for a great game not decided by injuries or bad refs. Go Bills!

Absolutely.

Bills fans having CTE set in from falling on so many tables.

(This post was last modified: 01-07-2018, 01:03 PM by Dabillz.)

Let's Go Buffalo!!!!!!!
Smack talk aside best of luck to you guys let's hope for no injuries or bad calls and let the winner of this game go unseat the Steelers and pats from atop the afc.
Go Bills!!!!!