Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Admins that cannot comprehend basic reading skills

I posted a thread about the Jags possibly going after Case Keenum and some admin who obviously has an issue with reading comprehension moved it a part of the forum where it did not belong. IF I WANTED IT IN THE "LEAGUE" area I would have posted about the LEAGUE. I  was clearly talking about the JAGUARS. Next time, use your freaking brain before doing something. DUH.... GEORGE.... where do I put Jaguar talk? Hmmm, in the JAGUAR section of course... huh, thats what I thought, thanks!!
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

1) Keenum isn't a Jaguars player

2) It'll still get read regardless

3) Does it actually matter?
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

Mods and admins can read just fine. If it’s actually Jaguar related it would remain in that forum. You expressing an opinion on a player doesn’t magically make it Jaguar related.

Oddly enough, other posters have started similar discussions on this board, and they had adequate enough comprehension skill to start them in the correct forum. Go figure.

Some folks need to grasp the point of what those forums are all about. Just because a poster’s opinion is it should go in one forum, that doesn’t make the assumption accurate.

Starting another thread whining about it seems a little weak to me, but hey, whine away. At least you did it in the correct forum this time.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Whatever FBT. I made my point. Your mods/admins do not mod nor admin fairly. You never have
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

$5 on it being DragonFury that did it.

(01-11-2018, 05:09 PM)Brett Wrote: $5 on it being DragonFury that did it.

You owe me $5 now.

(01-11-2018, 05:27 PM)DragonFury Wrote:

You owe me $5 now.

Did I say I would give it to you? And it's a shocker that it wasn't you!

I did it. 

He posted a thread about the vikings quarterback in the Jaguars forum.  It's simply the wrong forum for the thread. 
Those types of threads get moved to the league forum every time they are posted incorrectly in the Jags forum.  Those threads have always been moved to the league forum. The next time someone posts a thread about a player that is a current member of team outside of the AFCS, it will be moved to the league forum.  This happens all the time. 

When Keenum is a free agent - the thread goes in the Jags forum. 
He's not. He's a viking.  
The fact that the OP has been a member here since 2005 and hasn't figured this out yet is the only comprehension fail going here.

(This post was last modified: 01-12-2018, 01:50 PM by Ronster.)

(01-11-2018, 07:13 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:

I did it. 

He posted a thread about the vikings quarterback in the Jaguars forum.  It's simply the wrong forum for the thread. 
Those types of threads get moved to the league forum every time they are posted incorrectly in the Jags forum.  Those threads have always been moved to the league forum. The next time someone posts a thread about a player that is a current member of team outside of the AFCS, it will be moved to the league forum.  This happens all the time. 

He's not. He's a viking.  
The fact that the OP has been a member here since 2005 and hasn't figured this out yet is the only comprehension fail going here.

No, because I was specifically, SPECIFICALLY asking from a JACKSONVILLE JAGUAR perspective, not anyone else. lol... but hey, you know. Yankees always make up the rules as they go along.

(01-12-2018, 01:49 PM)Ronster Wrote:
(01-11-2018, 07:13 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: I did it. 

He's not. He's a viking.  

No, because I was specifically, SPECIFICALLY asking from a JACKSONVILLE JAGUAR perspective, not anyone else. lol... but hey, you know. Yankees always make up the rules as they go along.

How you can't understand the simplicity of this is mind boggling. 

You started a thread about and titled as the current starting QB for THE MINNESOTA VIKINGS.  That goes in the league forum every time no matter what perspective you are expressing or seeking. It really doesn't get any simpler. 

I was born and raised in Jacksonville BTW, but your dim-witted xenophobia is certainly no shock.

[Image: 83965222.gif]
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I’ve made stuff in the past and it got moved for the same reason. Like exactly the same reason. But I didn’t see it as a big deal. Plenty of us go to the “League” section. That’s where all the other “Should the Jags go after...” threads are.

The animosity I see towards the mods is also puzzling. (granted, I try to stay away from the political section). Ever since the MB split away from the team cite, it feels more laid back. The mods seem friendlier.

I don’t wanna be mean, but getting all upset about it is a total jdub move, man.

(01-12-2018, 01:49 PM)Ronster Wrote:
(01-11-2018, 07:13 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: I did it. 

He's not. He's a viking.  

Im no yankee, and the rules are clear regardless of your opinion.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

(01-12-2018, 05:35 PM)Jags Wrote: I’ve made stuff in the past and it got moved for the same reason.   Like exactly the same reason.   But I didn’t see it as a big deal.  Plenty of us go to the “League” section.  That’s where all the other “Should the Jags go after...” threads are.  

The animosity I see towards the mods is also puzzling.  (granted, I try to stay away from the political section).  Ever since the MB split away from the team cite, it feels more laid back.   The mods seem friendlier.  

I don’t wanna be mean, but getting all upset about it is a total jdub move, man.

Thanks for noticing! Smile
I am r00t. I am r00t? I AM r00t.

(01-12-2018, 07:27 PM)FBT Wrote:
(01-12-2018, 01:49 PM)Ronster Wrote: No, because I was specifically, SPECIFICALLY asking from a JACKSONVILLE JAGUAR perspective, not anyone else. lol... but hey, you know. Yankees always make up the rules as they go along.

Im no yankee, and the rules are clear regardless of your opinion.

Whatever, you MB Homer.... lol... you could have just let me vented and been done w/ it. But NOOoooooo... you want to stick your finger in the eye of the tiger... not cool, not cool at all...

The eye of the tiger? Really?
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

[Image: 5.gif]

(01-13-2018, 10:07 AM)Brett Wrote: [Image: 5.gif]

[Image: tenor.gif]
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(01-13-2018, 12:58 AM)Ronster Wrote:
(01-12-2018, 07:27 PM)FBT Wrote: Im no yankee, and the rules are clear regardless of your opinion.

Whatever, you MB Homer.... lol... you could have just let me vented and been done w/ it. But NOOoooooo... you want to stick your finger in the eye of the tiger... not cool, not cool at all...

Laughing

Is this still actually going on?

Wow.. let it go, man.. it's an internet site.. chill.
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...