Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "let's talk about" ll

I tore down a 16x20 wooden shed this weekend. I'm having trouble determining what part of my body hurts the most right now.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(03-10-2018, 07:54 PM)Rico Wrote: I tore down a large shed today.

I'm currently rewarding myself with intoxication.

I just finished a multiple weekend cleanup around the outside of my house as well.

And celebrated in the same fashion.

It's nicer now relaxing in the back yard being able to look at all the "to-done"s instead of all the "to-do"s.

Great weekends to have done them to, getting them in while the weather's still nice.

Now on to the garage work...
"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

(03-10-2018, 03:01 PM)DragonFury Wrote: Five days until the end of my self imposed sobriety.

Two more days!

(This post was last modified: 03-14-2018, 07:53 AM by RicoTx.)

Note to self: Do not drink Canadian Club and Coke, and shots of tequila, on the same night.

(03-14-2018, 07:53 AM)Rico Wrote: Note to self: Do not drink Canadian Club and Coke, and shots of tequila, on the same night.

Rookie mistake.
I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

(03-15-2018, 11:17 AM)Deacon Wrote:
(03-14-2018, 07:53 AM)Rico Wrote: Note to self: Do not drink Canadian Club and Coke, and shots of tequila, on the same night.

Rookie mistake.

So I should practice more?

This damn woman that sits in the cube beside me just misused the word literally about 6 times in the span of ten sentences.

Literally.

If the misuse of "literally" were a drinking game, I wouldn't make it through lunch.
"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

(This post was last modified: 03-20-2018, 11:34 AM by The Drifter.)

Freaking SNOWING again! this is the 4th Nor'easter in a freaking month. Winter is like that angry person the leaves the room then comes back in and says......
And another thing!
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

I had an interesting experience this morning. I came into the house after I did my morning walk and I thought I smelled something burning. I went into the bedroom to shower and my fan was buzzing real loud and smoking. I took one look at that and thought, ‘That probably shouldn’t be doing that.’

Are we there yet?

246 256 and 241 last night for a 743. I was smokin'.

That is all...

(03-22-2018, 08:04 AM)Rico Wrote: 246 256 and 241 last night for a 743.  I was smokin'.

That is all...

Those are terrible golf scores.

(03-22-2018, 08:06 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(03-22-2018, 08:04 AM)Rico Wrote: 246 256 and 241 last night for a 743.  I was smokin'.

That is all...

Those are terrible golf scores.

It was dark.

246, 256, 241....you can say she got it all!

Whole lotta woman.

I'm eating at Picasso's. It's yummy.

Is there a pistachio addiction hotline?

My wife at the store: "No more sweets or junk food, we all need to lose weight."

My wife 2 hours later: "Let's watch a 4 hour Cake Wars marathon on Food TV."
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(03-24-2018, 11:05 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: My wife at the store: "No more sweets or junk food, we all need to lose weight."

My wife 2 hours later: "Let's watch a 4 hour Cake Wars marathon on Food TV."

My wife's like this... hey let's be good this month.. then puts Diners, Drive Ins and Dives or Man V Food on...

Then again, she is 37 weeks pregnant, so I guess I can forgive her.
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

(03-24-2018, 08:01 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Is there a pistachio addiction hotline?

Don't we have a California "nut expert" around here somewhere?