Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NEW UNIS (merged threads)

(04-18-2018, 11:48 PM)Teal Curtain Wrote: Strikingly similar to the Gene Smith era uniforms
Hush your face!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 04-19-2018, 12:12 AM by JackCity.)

(04-18-2018, 11:47 PM)Andy G Wrote: I’m sure one of the leaks will turn out to be true now.

But credit to the Jaguars, we still don’t know which one.

For all we know, the black uniform images we’ve been seeing recently are the alternate ones.

I still think it’s going to be teal home jerseys, based on the colors used in their publicity material, the use of phrases like “traditional”, the use of images of old uniforms and the effort they made last season to reintroduce teal.

These are the real ones.

(04-18-2018, 11:48 PM)Achilles Wrote:
(04-18-2018, 10:27 PM)JackCity Wrote: I like them. Very plain (I'd call them clean) so I can see why people wouldn't like them.

I think they'll look better on field too.

I agree with you here. I think there are some finer details that just don't really show in that Twitter post that will look a lot better live.

The teal will look like the proper shade tomorrow, and with thethelmet included I think it will make everything stand out.

Yeah as hope that the uniforms will be that of a bad*ss there.
Summertime Is Coming!

Ehhh where is the gold??? Like if the numbers were outlined in gold I would be down

(This post was last modified: 04-19-2018, 02:38 AM by DarloJAG84.)

Have you guys seen that the new unis have appeared on the signage at Jax airport?

https://www.news4jax.com/sports/nfl/jagu...ax-airport
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

(04-19-2018, 02:37 AM)DarloJAG84 Wrote: Have you guys seen that the new unis have appeared on the signage at Jax airport?

Ooops.

I guess those are the uniforms.

Next question - which are the home jerseys?

The black ones or the teal ones?

(From the way they are positioned it could be either)

(04-19-2018, 03:01 AM)Andy G Wrote:
(04-19-2018, 02:37 AM)DarloJAG84 Wrote: Have you guys seen that the new unis have appeared on the signage at Jax airport?

Ooops.

I guess those are the uniforms.

Next question - which are the home jerseys?

The black ones or the teal ones?

(From the way they are positioned it could be either)

Someone's gonna be in trouble...

I hope teal..
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

Not sure how I feel about an all teal uniform.

They look a little better. Cleaner and simpler.

I cannot stand the white on white

You tell me what looks Jacksonville Jaguar about the white ones? No teal, no gold just a basic generic white jersey with black numbers.....You kidding me??

I am shocked they put those up a day early. Why the big reveal, keeping it secretive, etc. Someone may be in trouble.

(This post was last modified: 04-19-2018, 06:11 AM by imtheblkranger.)

Someone at JIA is getting fired lol

I'll wait to see the actual reveal though. I'm sure the colors will pop in person more, plus any small details we can't see here.

You guys wanted plain, looks like you got it.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Must be human nature to be disappointed with uniform reveals. I think they look good. Kinda plain but not bad. Not as good as the tacks though.

(This post was last modified: 04-19-2018, 07:14 AM by Geen.)

They look like color rush jerseys. One solid color, no design whatsoever.

Pretty big letdown. Just bring back the jerseys from around 2003 or so.

[Image: 20120928-FTAYLOR.jpg]

^^^^^^^ That jersey just cant be beat. Pretty sure that was in 07.
60% of the time, It works Everytime...

[Image: BS5hg.jpg][Image: m5Lb.jpg][Image: 5YnyA.jpg][Image: U2VW7.jpg]

[Image: IMG_20180419_070736.jpg]

Bigger view looks significantly better. And this angle of Jalen looks better than the CC one. Letters are more square than the looked on the CC angle.

I like it.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Oh my. You can barely see the Jags logo on those jerseys. One solid plain Jane look. Perhaps the helmets will feature a more pronounced logo and tie the outfit together.
Success is a journey, not a destination.  Go all out Mighty Jaguars.

(This post was last modified: 04-19-2018, 07:42 AM by crouchy22.)

(04-19-2018, 07:06 AM)Geen Wrote: They look like color rush jerseys. One solid color, no design whatsoever.

Pretty big letdown. Just bring back the jerseys from around 2003 or so.

[Image: 20120928-FTAYLOR.jpg]

^^^^^^^ That jersey just cant be beat. Pretty sure that was in 07.
Amen to that. These leaked Uni's look really boring, I thought the whole point of the new Uni's was to create an identity for us? I really don't think these Uni's do that. Some of the ones that were designed by fans looked better, like the ones with the claw marks etc. 

Nothing Jaguar like about these Uni's - yes they look cleaner but I think they have played it too safe, same with the helmets too if we go all black (should have added a teal stripe or something IMO).

they weren't lying when then said plain and boring. We'll see once they are better presented at the Media reveal
[Image: Brunell_sig_zps13c33193.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 04-19-2018, 08:05 AM by TheO-LineMatters.)

Who is designing these? It's not horrible, but they're just so dull. The one solid color look makes them kinda look like jumpsuits. Why do we even need a white uniform at all? I really dislike the all teal uniform especially. Why not use a teal jersey and black pants? They need a contrast between the jersey and the pants. It's not brain surgery.

What time does this all go down?
Jaguars | Pacers | Purdue | Team USA