Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NEW UNIS (merged threads)

(04-19-2018, 12:16 PM)Flagler Jagsfan Wrote:
(04-19-2018, 10:36 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Kind of like buying a Honda Civic

Or like running it up the middle every down when you're ahead by 3 points

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Black primary

needs more black with the all teal uni. it would help it bring in the helmet
[Image: Brunell_sig_zps13c33193.jpg]

I like them

(04-19-2018, 12:21 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Black primary
Kinda figured that. 

Heard the all teal would be used at least 3 times though.

(04-19-2018, 12:21 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Black primary

The black looks nice, I like the teal arm cut outside. 

But not having teal as the primary is a colossal let down.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Oh well, there goes the theory that Coughlin liked teal and was going to bring it back as the primary color.

(04-19-2018, 10:44 AM)SodaCityJag14 Wrote:
(04-19-2018, 09:54 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: I'd wager that will be the standard home kit actually  - unless it's a blazing hot day in Jax. They used to do that fairly often during part of Coughlin's first time around here. 

I really do like everything you post on here NYC but the term kit needs not to be used outside of soccer. You should wager that it will be the standard home uniform.
 Well, thanks. 

I was typing quickly after having just read some twitter posts from several of our fans and media types across the pond following the  London game announcement for October 28th. 
Many of them use the term "kit" when referring to any athletic uniform.  I didn't even realize I did it actually, but I don't believe it is a term technically limited to soccer.

Worst part is we have to wait, what? 4 years so they can come up with something new and hopefully less garbage?

(04-19-2018, 12:17 PM)hailtoyourvictor Wrote: Those numbers really need to be outlined. That's my biggest gripe.

I dont understand the super plain numbers. 

Like, they are beyond plain. 

So, will the practice jerseys look better than the game day jerseys or will they just use T-shirts and shorts?

ive had this face for about 20 minutes now...

[Image: 200_s.gif]
If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

(04-19-2018, 12:34 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: Worst part is we have to wait, what? 4 years so they can come up with something new and hopefully less garbage?

These uniforms may not be perfect but they are much better than the past two sets. The black gloss helmet alone makes up for the massive letdowns of a sparkly green one and a half black half gold one.

Jaguars unveil new Nike Vapor Untouchable uniforms

http://prod.www.jaguars.clubs.nfl.com/ne...7b1ee292f6

The Jacksonville Jaguars today unveiled the team’s new Nike Vapor Untouchable uniforms at the team’s annual State of the Franchise presentation

(04-19-2018, 12:40 PM)Jaxson Wrote: Jaguars unveil new Nike Vapor Untouchable uniforms

http://prod.www.jaguars.clubs.nfl.com/ne...7b1ee292f6

The Jacksonville Jaguars today unveiled the team’s new Nike Vapor Untouchable uniforms at the team’s annual State of the Franchise presentation

[Image: 20180419-Unis.jpg]

Anybody have pics to provide? I can't access the live feed. Will watch it after they post it on the website.
Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

Well I really hope the team is good again. A lackluster uniform and a dog park really sounds like the type of stuff we would get used to when they were losing. Hate to be a naysayer but it was all such a let down to me. I'm sure good football will cure all though. Now I need to run see if the old unis are on sale online yet. Smile

Let's just celebrate the end of the two tone helmet.

(04-19-2018, 12:41 PM)jvillejagsn1 Wrote: Anybody have pics to provide? I can't access the live feed. Will watch it after they post it on the website.

Odd to not have the qb in the picture.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

(This post was last modified: 04-19-2018, 12:53 PM by jvillejagsn1.)

(04-19-2018, 12:43 PM)hailtoyourvictor Wrote:
(04-19-2018, 12:41 PM)jvillejagsn1 Wrote: Anybody have pics to provide? I can't access the live feed. Will watch it after they post it on the website.

I kind of like them. They are definitely older school and less flashy. The white one's remind me of the Raiders. I think the Black is my favorite right now. The teal almost is too much teal. But I like the numbers. Even though they don't really pop, they still seem to be very visible. That 20 on Jalen looks huge lol I need to see them closer though. I like them though.

Update: The teal is slowly creeping up on me and I'm liking it more and more. lol
Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

(04-19-2018, 12:43 PM)hailtoyourvictor Wrote:

Why couldnt the numbers on the teal jerseys be black. 

WHOS IDEA WAS IT TO HAVE ALL WHITE NUMBERS ON A TEAL JERSEY??? THATS STUPID!!!! 

NIKE MUST BE KICKING THEMSELVES FOR ENDORSING THIS CRAP!!!!

WHERE THESE JERSEYS MADE BY WALMART OR KANYE WEST??!?!?!?!?!
If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend