Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NEW UNIS (merged threads)

All of the pics.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vve7orpsckzh5...upShot.jpg
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

What's not to like about these combos (and helmet) ?

[Image: giphy.gif]

The all white is the only bad combo to my eye.

(This post was last modified: 04-19-2018, 01:36 PM by imtheblkranger.)

(04-19-2018, 01:31 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: What's not to like about these combos (and helmet) ?

The all white is one of my favorites

(04-19-2018, 01:25 PM)Jay Carter 904 Wrote: The new one are definitely worse. And thats not saying much cause they both are bad.

WHOS IDEA WAS IT TO HAVE ALL WHITE NUMBERS ON A TEAL JERSEY??? THATS STUPID!!!!

This is nothing new. We've been doing that combo since day one

[Image: img24063568.jpg]
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(This post was last modified: 04-19-2018, 01:40 PM by fredalwaysajag.)

I got on an old Mike Thomas jersey right.. Wore it to work last night (kill't em'!) Teal jumpoff. White numbers (WITH BLACK OUTLINE)- Hail Mary Mike was actually long gone when I copped this. Actually bought it for cheap online when we signed Orange Julius (so that folk would think I had a #80 Julius Thomas jersey- Rochester, they'on know no better..)

I may be ... Scratch that. I am one of the few fans who actually LOVE the 2 tone helmet. Thinking of ordering the Speed Helmet full size 2 toned, signed by Blake for like $300 bucks just so I can have another touch of history in my home.

I don't have a point, btw. Sal'mon! Go Jags!
You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

The white over black is sweet.
Signature goes here.

(This post was last modified: 04-19-2018, 01:39 PM by JAGFAN88.)

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vve7orpsckzh5...utline.jpg

[Image: AAD-oG6EMxVwbxsy67DWjP7ea?dl=0&preview=C...utline.jpg]

they did outline the numbers. They outlined them with the same color of the shirt. so white number on black uni is outlined with black ect ect LOL which idiot thought of that.

(04-19-2018, 01:01 PM)SuperJville Wrote: teal top with white pants would be my preferance

Str8 up. Thats wut I was thinkin 2
You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

(This post was last modified: 04-19-2018, 01:43 PM by ColoJag.)

If you take off the teal gloves and teal cleats LF27 is wearing with the white ones and the one tiny logo then those could be mass produced to every High school in America. Maybe that's what they meant by old school and traditional. My favorite is the all black one and I'd rate it a 7. 2nd favorite pshhh the all teal and I'd give it a 4. Looks like they picked them out of a coloring book

Also I guess gold is just gone? They going to change the logo to a real and white Jaguar?

(This post was last modified: 04-19-2018, 01:58 PM by mikesez.)

Either the sleeve accent, or the neck accent, or the name on the white jersey should be teal instead of black. The only teal on the white jersey is the cat's tongue and the Nike check and that just isn't enough.
No one misses the two tone helmet. Gold would have been fine but back to black is best.
Last year the numbers had 2 borders and now they have 0. I don't mind that.
I'd rather have some sort of pants stripe than plain pants, but, I don't mind either way.
No one misses that old plastic look over the shoulders.
So those four things are more plain now.
One thing got less plain: our socks now have teal in addition to the black and white.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(04-19-2018, 01:44 PM)mikesez Wrote: Either the sleeve accent, or the neck accent, or the name on the white jersey should be teal instead of black.  The only teal on the white jersey is the cat's tongue and the Nike check and that just isn't enough.
I have no problem with the lack of a number outline.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vve7orpsckzh5...utline.jpg

The Numbers are outlined in the thread color of the jersy Wallbash

Absolutely boring, lacking creativity in any design element. Grade on new uniforms....D

Works for me and really works when W's pile up. The materials on uniforms are changing. I'm not sure you could get the old hand sewn look with the graphical elements on these new materials. We will survive Big Grin
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

(This post was last modified: 04-19-2018, 01:51 PM by Teal Curtain.)

(04-19-2018, 01:34 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote:
(04-19-2018, 01:31 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: What's not to like about these combos (and helmet) ?

The all white is one of my favorites

(04-19-2018, 01:25 PM)Jay Carter 904 Wrote: The new one are definitely worse. And thats not saying much cause they both are bad.

WHOS IDEA WAS IT TO HAVE ALL WHITE NUMBERS ON A TEAL JERSEY??? THATS STUPID!!!!

Not true, you can see that the numbers are outlined on Boselli's jersey. That is what he was talking about.

They are growing on me more and more.

The helmet really excited me.

Need number outlines. But I think that about it.

All Teal is a disaster.

Teal Jersey with white pants need to be the primary.

when can we buy these?

I am going to get a Ramsey, or wait maybe Smith, uhhh how bout 4net, maybe Bouye, nah Ngakoue. It is way to hard to decide.
Jaguars | Pacers | Purdue | Team USA

I enjoy how Ramsey doesn't like them but gave the PC answer to go buy them hahaha it's rough

(This post was last modified: 04-19-2018, 01:58 PM by Jay Carter 904.)

(04-19-2018, 01:47 PM)Teal Curtain Wrote:
(04-19-2018, 01:34 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: The all white is one of my favorites

Not true, you can see that the numbers are outlined on Boselli's jersey. That is what he was talking about.

All Teal is a disaster.

Teal with the Black pants should be the primary.

or

Black with Teal Pants.
If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

(04-19-2018, 01:47 PM)Teal Curtain Wrote:
(04-19-2018, 01:34 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: The all white is one of my favorites

All Teal is a disaster.

He said White numbers on real jerseys. Nothing about the outline. 

I would prefer black numbers or outlines myself.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

FWIW, a lot of national media outlets like the new unis. NFL of Fox just tweeted they were fire. Andy Benoit also looks like he’s a fan.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

I love em.
No matter what there would be (especially on the internet) plenty of "haters" and cry babies.

Go work for an NFL team or Nike and you might get to have actual input whiners. lol
Can't wait to get a Ramsey teal jersey.

(04-19-2018, 02:14 PM)Kane Wrote: I love em.
No matter what there would be (especially on the internet) plenty of "haters" and cry babies.

Go work for an NFL team or Nike and you might get to have actual input whiners. lol
Can't wait to get a Ramsey teal jersey.

[Image: DbKgO0EVQAAaK4s.jpg]

I cannot express how much better the helmet looks.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!