Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NEW UNIS (merged threads)

I'm pretty pleased with these. Hated our last uniforms. Too much going on.

I agree with the others who said our best ever was the teal jersey white pants we rocked back with fred taylor. Full length jag on the shoulders.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 04-19-2018, 07:18 PM by jobclarke.)

[Image: 3veHwbH.jpg]

It's funny, whenever people rank the top uniforms in either the NFL or college, it's always littered with classic looking plain uniforms. Packers, Bears, Bama, Michigan, etc... Flashy uniforms look great as long as they are in fashion. But fashions change. The classic look stays classic and never goes out of style.

(04-19-2018, 04:58 PM)Jay Carter 904 Wrote: Why couldnt the jerseys be this?

[Image: irKwNOT.png]

or Better yet this...

[Image: 3459947.jpg]

The first image logo was the Jaguars original logo.  The Jaguar car company threatened the team with copyright infringement for similarities with their own logo.
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Disappointed in the lack of gold accent around the numbers. Would have like to seen the full jaguars on the sleeve.

Put the classic logo on the helmeets. Come on man.

First impression: they look great.

Second impression: they look a lot like the Gabbert-era uniforms that were quickly shuffled under the rug by Khan.

Third impression: Were the Gabbert uniforms actually great, or were the last ones just so bad that they seem great by comparison?

Am I the only one that really doesn't care what the uniforms look like?  Seriously.  I don't pay to go to games or watch the team for some fashion statement, it's all about what goes on on the field.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

The jerseys are horrible, it looks like a t-shirt with some numbers on it. they could have at least put some striping on the sleeve and a 2 color number, same thing with the pants. THey picked the most boring design possible. I've seen high schools with a better look, definitely not paying 100 or more dollars for this garbage.

(04-19-2018, 07:52 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: Am I the only one that really doesn't care what the uniforms look like?  Seriously.  I don't pay to go to games or watch the team for some fashion statement, it's all about what goes on on the field.

Yes you are.  Banana
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(04-19-2018, 01:41 PM)ColoJag Wrote: If you take off the teal gloves and teal cleats LF27 is wearing with the white ones and the one tiny logo then those could be mass produced to every High school in America. Maybe that's what they meant by old school and traditional. My favorite is the all black one and I'd rate it a 7. 2nd favorite pshhh the all teal and I'd give it a 4. Looks like they picked them out of a coloring book

Also I guess gold is just gone? They going to change the logo to a real and white Jaguar?

I thinks thats why the coughlin fashion fans like them and everyone with style past the 60s dont.  Oh well, i wont be burning my money for any.
Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.

(04-19-2018, 07:52 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: Am I the only one that really doesn't care what the uniforms look like?  Seriously.  I don't pay to go to games or watch the team for some fashion statement, it's all about what goes on on the field.

Yup.  Too many fashionista.  This is football people, a barbaric sport, sweat, dirt, spit, concussions with eyes rolling backwards, loosing teeth, bones sticking out the skin, knees bending backwards

(This post was last modified: 04-19-2018, 08:53 PM by JagsFansince1995.)

(04-19-2018, 08:43 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote:

Yup.  Too many fashionista.  This is football people, a barbaric sport, sweat, dirt, spit, concussions with eyes rolling backwards, loosing teeth, bones sticking out the skin, knees bending backwards

Can yall stop comparing the game of football with the uniform the players are actually wearing, that the fans purchase to wear in public.  I love the team and dont care if they play in plain tees on gameday.  When i go to buy an official jersey to represent my team tho, id only buy my grands or anyone over 60 this.  No human being 40 or younger thinks this is anything more than a plain t with numbers you can have made at the neighborhood flea market
Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.

I’ve been searching and maybe I’m just missing it, but did they indicate which combinations will be used as our default home and away?

I saw where all teal is color rush, just didn’t see anything else

(04-19-2018, 08:52 PM)JagsFansince1995 Wrote:
(04-19-2018, 08:43 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: Yup.  Too many fashionista.  This is football people, a barbaric sport, sweat, dirt, spit, concussions with eyes rolling backwards, loosing teeth, bones sticking out the skin, knees bending backwards

Can yall stop comparing the game of football with the uniform the players are actually wearing, that the fans purchase to wear in public.  I love the team and dont care if they play in plain tees on gameday.  When i go to buy an official jersey to represent my team tho, id only buy my grands or anyone over 60 this.  No human being 40 or younger thinks this is anything more than a plain t with numbers you can have made at the neighborhood flea market

Aside from when going to a game, do adults actually wear jerseys out in public?

(04-19-2018, 09:15 PM)rfc17 Wrote:
(04-19-2018, 08:52 PM)JagsFansince1995 Wrote: Can yall stop comparing the game of football with the uniform the players are actually wearing, that the fans purchase to wear in public.  I love the team and dont care if they play in plain tees on gameday.  When i go to buy an official jersey to represent my team tho, id only buy my grands or anyone over 60 this.  No human being 40 or younger thinks this is anything more than a plain t with numbers you can have made at the neighborhood flea market

In Pittsburgh they wear them year round.

(04-19-2018, 08:52 PM)JagsFansince1995 Wrote: Can yall stop comparing the game of football with the uniform the players are actually wearing, that the fans purchase to wear in public.  I love the team and dont care if they play in plain tees on gameday.  When i go to buy an official jersey to represent my team tho, id only buy my grands or anyone over 60 this.  No human being 40 or younger thinks this is anything more than a plain t with numbers you can have made at the neighborhood flea market

I don't, just on game day. To wear in public on non game day, it makes me feel like a high schooler and part of the crowd who wears saggy pants that shows your boxers.

I would be happy if the primary was teal again. The unis are fine, just dont get the appeal to black on black on black.

Huge upgrade over the last generation. Just changing the helmet meant a guarantee of success. Perhaps the pendulum swung too far back the other way, these are pretty simplistic.

Either way I will be picking up a black or teal next week at the draft party for sure.

I bought a Magic jersey about 7 or 8 years back. I did feel a bit weird being a grown man wearing a jersey with another man's name on it. Plus, the guy isn't on the team anymore (it only took a few years for the player to change teams).