Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NEW UNIS (merged threads)

They really should’ve gave us better pointy and angular shapes at the sleeves. So it matches the neck style. Other than that it’s ok design. I give it a B.

Also does it look Teal to you guys?
I feel it looks closer to the Dolphins unis

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

It's funny, they were so proud to say the numbers weren't outlined with another color, but I believe that was the biggest mistake
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Has the thread complaining about the dog park started yet, or is that incorporated into this thread?

After sitting on it a day, I like them. I'm a little disappointment at the lack of love being shown to the teal top with white bottom. It's unfortunate we might not even see that look (since I think the general sentiment is teal top/black bottom). I feel it was a mistake not to make the white jerseys have teal outlines so it could be worn with the teal bottoms. That would be a great away look, imo.

(04-20-2018, 10:26 PM)DuvalJag Wrote: Has the thread complaining about the dog park started yet, or is that incorporated into this thread?

[Image: lIKg6mf.gif]

Aaaaaannnnyy  minute now...

My favorite thing is the sleeves are the same color as the Jersey, hated that

Have they said when these jerseys go on sale?

We’ve been promised they will be available next Saturday at a fan event in London, but will we see them before that?

(I reckon it’s likely they will go on sale after the official launch on Thursday, but just wondered if there had been anything official said)

(04-21-2018, 07:06 AM)Andy G Wrote: Have they said when these jerseys go on sale?

We’ve been promised they will be available next Saturday at a fan event in London, but will we see them before that?

(I reckon it’s likely they will go on sale after the official launch on Thursday, but just wondered if there had been anything official said)

You reckon correctly.  (see prior page of thread) Nothing official that I've seen as far as online/general public sales, but in the past they have been available the day after the draft or very shortly thereafter.

(04-21-2018, 09:19 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(04-21-2018, 07:06 AM)Andy G Wrote: Have they said when these jerseys go on sale?

You reckon correctly.  (see prior page of thread) Nothing official that I've seen as far as online/general public sales, but in the past they have been available the day after the draft or very shortly thereafter.

I have a the same question but in reference to the last gen jerseys.  When do they go on sale because i want to purchase a white one and custom teal but its currently 299.99
Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.

Not a fan of the new jerseys tbh, but it's not the end of the world. (Well some people think today IS the end of the world, but I think they're wrong. We'll see tomorrow for sure). At least the helmet is a whole lot better. Though I really liked the idea of the Teal Helmet Concept I saw floating around somewhere. Still, the black is cool.

I heard the cast of gmfb liked the tacks jerseys so much they all wore them on the show.

(This post was last modified: 04-23-2018, 08:29 PM by jobclarke.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bi62GxciUc

No mistaking the Teal when seen in the sunlight

(04-23-2018, 08:26 PM)jobclarke Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bi62GxciUc

This changes everything for me... they look like different Jersey's in the sunlight, might even buy one now

(04-24-2018, 09:57 AM)crouchy22 Wrote:
(04-23-2018, 08:26 PM)jobclarke Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bi62GxciUc

This changes everything for me... they look like different Jersey's in the sunlight, might even buy one now

wow. 

It actually does look better in the sunlight.

White numbers with teal trim tho? lol.
If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

Definitely gives it a darker shade in natural light. I like it and you can see the black sleeve and neck trim which adds a lot.

I'd like to see the black in person/sunlight.

They definitely look significantly better than the airport pictures on Twitter.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(04-24-2018, 02:37 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: Definitely gives it a darker shade in natural light. I like it  and you can see the black sleeve and neck trim which adds a lot.

I'd like to see the black in person/sunlight.

They definitely look significantly better than the airport pictures on Twitter.

I agree.
If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

Some screengrabs from various vids:

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]

I wish they'd just pick a damn uniform and stick with it.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

I don’t understand why the teal uni isn’t our main one. It looks by far the best out of the three options

New gloves too?