Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: What position will the Jags draft at #61?
This poll is closed.
OL
43.33%
13 43.33%
WR
23.33%
7 23.33%
QB
10.00%
3 10.00%
TE
16.67%
5 16.67%
RB
0%
0 0%
LB
6.67%
2 6.67%
S
0%
0 0%
CB
0%
0 0%
Total 30 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

NFL Draft - Rounds 2&3 - Live Thread

Last night's thread was fun, so here's another for day two. Go Jags!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 04-27-2018, 10:00 AM by jessepeck1213.)

Hoping need meets value for a right guard or tight end, but also will not be upset in the least of a player that they cover highly slips to them. I dont care if we are already set at the position, give me the best football players and we'll figure it out.

Braden Smith of Mike Gesecki are my realistic wishes for where we sit in the second. I think both players have outstanding upside as well as being able to contribute immediately.

I really want a TE in round 2. Saying that we probably go Safety.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

We're going to go DE and it's going to be glorious watching the board melt down
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(04-27-2018, 10:18 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote: We're going to go DE and it's going to be glorious watching the board melt down

LOL

I'm convinced that 40% of this board will melt down no matter what they do. 
We've got posters that haven't been active for several months popping up to whine about Wembley and bad picks today.

(04-27-2018, 10:22 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(04-27-2018, 10:18 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote: We're going to go DE and it's going to be glorious watching the board melt down

LOL

We've got posters that haven't been active for several months popping up to whine about Wembley and bad picks today.
This is correct.

LOL

Absolutely. Can't wait to see it tonight.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(This post was last modified: 04-27-2018, 12:07 PM by knarnn.)

LOL

Really? LOL.

I was at the draft party hanging in the VIP section at the terrace suites last night hob-knobbing with Cam Robinson and AJ Cann so I missed the collective board meltdown.... Not to brag or anything Cool  ...
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

(This post was last modified: 04-27-2018, 12:44 PM by TheO-LineMatters.)

After last night, I can honestly say I have no idea which direction we are going. None. I just want to fill actual, immediate needs.

(04-27-2018, 12:42 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: After last night, I can honestly say I have no idea which direction we are going. None. I just want to fill actual, immediate needs.

Time to break out the BAN(Best Available Need) stick! Banana

Justin Reid FS, another pick not seen coming!
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

Starts an hour earlier tonight, right?

(04-27-2018, 01:45 PM)Markulous Wrote: Starts an hour earlier tonight, right?

Yep 7 ET

(04-27-2018, 02:06 PM)BlueEyedJag Wrote:
(04-27-2018, 01:45 PM)Markulous Wrote: Starts an hour earlier tonight, right?

Yep 7 ET

Cool, thank you sir.

(This post was last modified: 04-27-2018, 02:31 PM by TheO-LineMatters.)

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if we drafted a Punter tonight. For the sake of this argument though, I'll guess Safety or LB. I'll say LB Uchenna Nwosu of USC.

(04-27-2018, 02:28 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if we drafted a Punter tonight. For the sake of this argument though, I'll guess Safety or LB. I'll say LB Uchenna Nwosu of USC.

I hope we get one of the top 3 punters on Saturday.

I really don't think this team intends to fill the RG position. I believe they are set on sticking with Cann. Even though that makes me sad.

(04-27-2018, 02:37 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: I really don't think this team intends to fill the RG position. I believe they are set on sticking with Cann. Even though that makes me sad.

If they don't do that in the 2nd, I think all the guards capable of replacing Cann will be gone before they pick in round 3.

(04-27-2018, 02:37 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: I really don't think this team intends to fill the RG position. I believe they are set on sticking with Cann. Even though that makes me sad.

Jesus man. Step back from the ledge. We've gone through ONE round.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

You think hes gonna get an extension?  This is the last year on his contract