Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Fantasy Advice

(09-13-2018, 11:54 AM)Brindle91 Wrote:
(09-13-2018, 10:42 AM)Kane Wrote: He got a concussion, if he’s fit to play I will start him Smile

Your WR3 area needs help.
IMO you should, drop Jordy.
Target Lockett, Brandon Marshall, Chris Godwin, or Willie Snead
Start ANY of these guys (or Westbrook) over Jordy.

I know mate, i've tried hard to trade for JuJu and for Landry

I was giving away Sanu and Jordy for either one of them.. I think Lockett has a bad injury doesn't he?
Baldwin has a bad injury but Lockett is ready to fly. Love what Kane said about Chris Godwin. If he's available, snag him up.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-13-2018, 11:58 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: Baldwin has a bad injury but Lockett is ready to fly. Love what Kane said about Chris Godwin. If he's available, snag him up.

I realised after I posted it.. Godwin is on someone's bench

Would you give up two WR's though?

Im struggling to choose between Rex Burkhead and Golladay for my Flex Option.
Also not sure whether to start Eric Ebron or ASJ at TE. Im playing in a PPR league. Lmk if you have suggestions.

(09-13-2018, 06:18 PM)SignMeUpAtQB Wrote: Im struggling to choose between Rex Burkhead and Golladay for my Flex Option.
Also not sure whether to start Eric Ebron or ASJ at TE. Im playing in a PPR league. Lmk if you have suggestions.
Check on Burkhead Sunday. He apparently may not play due to injury.

Ebron over ASJ for sure.

(This post was last modified: 09-14-2018, 01:05 PM by Kane.)

(09-13-2018, 12:10 PM)Brindle91 Wrote:
(09-13-2018, 11:58 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: Baldwin has a bad injury but Lockett is ready to fly. Love what Kane said about Chris Godwin. If he's available, snag him up.

I realised after I posted it.. Godwin is on someone's bench

Would you give up two WR's though?

Give up two WRs? Like Jordy and Sanu? For Godwin? Yeah...(Not sure the guy with Godwin will do that trade) they aren't gonna get many points throughout the season based on targets and such. But you could try anything I suppose.
If Godwin is gone, try for Lockett Baldwin's injury is the reason this guy's value goes up same for Brandon Marshall who should be available if neither of Godwin or Lockett but beware, he is a RZ target only probably, so he'll be touchdown dependent.

If all those guys are gone... you are likely out of luck for now at the position and you'll just need to pick the best matchup with Westbrook likely having the most upside and Sanu probably with the higher floor. (I think Jordy is wasting a roster space honestly)

(09-13-2018, 06:18 PM)SignMeUpAtQB Wrote: Im struggling to choose between Rex Burkhead and Golladay for my Flex Option.

Burkhead is hurt, even if he plays he's no Saquan.
Ebron over ASJ for sure...

Outside of Fournette/Yeldon or Cole/Westbrook (if desperate), there aren't many Jag players worth playing in fantasy right now.

Cheers for the help Kane, much appreciated my man

HELP HELP HELP, might have got a trade, i’m sending Sanu & Nelson for Godwin...

Good deal?

(This post was last modified: 09-14-2018, 05:01 PM by imtheblkranger.)

(09-14-2018, 04:02 PM)Brindle91 Wrote: HELP HELP HELP,  might have got a trade, i’m sending Sanu & Nelson for Godwin...

Good deal?

I would take it.

[Image: IMG_20180828_211557.jpg]

Honestly that's all the advice you need.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(09-14-2018, 05:00 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote:
(09-14-2018, 04:02 PM)Brindle91 Wrote: HELP HELP HELP,  might have got a trade, i’m sending Sanu & Nelson for Godwin...

Good deal?

I would take it.

[Image: IMG_20180828_211557.jpg]

Honestly that's all the advice you need.

I was gonna but realised I’d only be able to start him next week and I’ll have D-Jax back then..

(This post was last modified: 09-14-2018, 09:08 PM by imtheblkranger.)

Hyde RB2
Crowder Flex

Sit one for Yeldon? (Contingent on Fournette status) PPR, Alex Smith QB for Crowder bonus.

Hard part is playing at 430 and everyone else is at 1
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

I'm so conflicted. I have both the Jags and Patriots defense. Can't decide which, if either of them to start. Don't really see a good flex defense available. I'm trying to be realistic, and not just think with my heart as a Jags fan. Thoughts?

(This post was last modified: 09-15-2018, 06:34 AM by Flagler Jagsfan.)

(09-14-2018, 09:07 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: Hyde RB2
Crowder Flex

Sit one for Yeldon? (Contingent on Fournette status) PPR, Alex Smith QB for Crowder bonus.

I picked up Yeldon in a league. I feel certain Fournette will not play, and of course Yeldon will get a good volume of carries. But he just seems to run into a brick wall, more than he breaks out. A good 3rd down back, but too many stops at the line of scrimmage when running up the middle. And this could be a game where they actually utilize Grant more, and not just say they are going to use him more. Idk, conflicted about this as well.

(This post was last modified: 09-15-2018, 09:00 AM by imtheblkranger.)

(09-15-2018, 06:34 AM)Flagler Jagsfan Wrote:
(09-14-2018, 09:07 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: Hyde RB2
Crowder Flex

I picked up Yeldon in a league. I feel certain Fournette will not play, and of course Yeldon will get  a good volume of carries. But he just seems to run into a brick wall, more than he breaks out. A good 3rd down back, but too many stops at the line of scrimmage when running up the middle. And this could be a game where they actually utilize Grant more, and not just say they are going to use him more. Idk, conflicted about this as well.

If Fournette doesn't play, Yeldon's PPR value is what really jumps his value. 

As for your defense question, start the Jags defense every week. Very few defenses have the ability to make big plays and score like Jax. Even against top QBs

To add to that thought:

Jax just held NYG offense to 15 points and had a pick 6 on the road. (9 points outside of Barkely's run where he broke like 4 tackles) And while Eli is not Brady; OBJ, Shepherd, Barkley, and Engram are significantly harder to stop than Gronk and the land of misfit toys NE is trotting out there at WR/RB.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(09-15-2018, 08:56 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote:
(09-15-2018, 06:34 AM)Flagler Jagsfan Wrote: I picked up Yeldon in a league. I feel certain Fournette will not play, and of course Yeldon will get  a good volume of carries. But he just seems to run into a brick wall, more than he breaks out. A good 3rd down back, but too many stops at the line of scrimmage when running up the middle. And this could be a game where they actually utilize Grant more, and not just say they are going to use him more. Idk, conflicted about this as well.

If Fournette doesn't play, Yeldon's PPR value is what really jumps his value. 

As for your defense question, start the Jags defense every week. Very few defenses have the ability to make big plays and score like Jax. Even against top QBs

To add to that thought:

Jax just held NYG offense to 15 points and had a pick 6 on the road. (9 points outside of Barkely's run where he broke like 4 tackles) And while Eli is not Brady; OBJ, Shepherd, Barkley, and Engram are significantly harder to stop than Gronk and the land of misfit toys NE is trotting out there at WR/RB.

I also have Tom Brady, so I'm almost hoping that our D isnt too beastly. The best I can hope for is that Tom gets his TD's, Jags D gets a score or two, and our offense outscores the Patriots. I think I might lose this week.

I really need to sort out my WR3 but no one is playing ball..

Literally got Sanu, Jackson & Nelson on the bench and willing to trade two if not all for one good one :/

(This post was last modified: 09-15-2018, 12:57 PM by Brindle91.)

Just as I say that, Julian Edelman is dropped to waivers, we’ll see if I can get him for Nelson, even if I do have to wait weeks for the suspension to be over.

Would you trade Desean Jackson & Sanu for Marquise Goodwin..

(09-15-2018, 02:50 PM)Brindle91 Wrote: Would you trade Desean Jackson & Sanu for Marquise Goodwin..

Maybe. Goodwin is hurt though. I'd also want to see both him and DJax usage for a few games. If TB can keep taking those shots to him he's just as good as Goodwin
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(09-15-2018, 08:05 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote:
(09-15-2018, 02:50 PM)Brindle91 Wrote: Would you trade Desean Jackson & Sanu for Marquise Goodwin..

Maybe. Goodwin is hurt though. I'd also want to see both him and DJax usage for a few games. If TB can keep taking those shots to him he's just as good as Goodwin

Cheers mate, I’ll give it a few weeks

Again I appreciate the help!

(09-16-2018, 04:06 AM)Brindle91 Wrote:
(09-15-2018, 08:05 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: Maybe. Goodwin is hurt though. I'd also want to see both him and DJax usage for a few games. If TB can keep taking those shots to him he's just as good as Goodwin

Cheers mate, I’ll give it a few weeks

Again I appreciate the help!

Hell at this rate, DJax is a WR1
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS