Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ramsey...

Yeah I'm with Caldrac here. You tell everyone to relax but you start a thread saying lur superstar CB didn't work as hard this offseason bc he gave up one garbage time td.

....ok.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 09-25-2018, 10:08 AM by rocdee.)

(09-25-2018, 10:06 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote: Yeah I'm with Caldrac here. You tell everyone to relax but you start a thread saying lur superstar CB didn't work as hard this offseason bc he gave up one garbage time td.

....ok.

I didn't say he didn't work hard. I asked the question. That's why a question mark is behind it.

ramsey has been fine, bouye was awful last week, however, the defense still did its job

our offense is the ONLY THING that should be being talked about around here, or lack there of I should say

(This post was last modified: 09-25-2018, 10:13 AM by Cleatwood.)

The Hogan TD came when Hogan was in the slot . A place Ramsey doesn’t play all too often.

The defense is not the issue right now. Ramsey is just fine. Same with Bouye.

(09-25-2018, 10:12 AM)Krayz_Jville_D Wrote: ramsey has been fine, bouye was awful last week, however, the defense still did its job

our offense is the ONLY THING that should be being talked about around here, or lack there of I should say
How was Bouye awful when Mariota threw for 100?

Lol.

Ramsey hasn't been as good as before, maybe it is the injury, who knows.
He also had to held Beckham because he was gonna get burned badly for a TD.

It is hilarious that some people were already saying Ramsey was probably gonna be the GOAT, haha.

(09-25-2018, 10:12 AM)Krayz_Jville_D Wrote: ramsey has been fine, bouye was awful last week, however, the defense still did its job

Where did you see Bouye bad at last week?

The pass interference on Bouye where if he didn't it would of been a td but the the throw was slightly off too so maybe not.
No Fun

Here we go....

Jesus H Christ... you people are the worst lol

3 weeks into a season that we have a winning record and people are already trying to get rid of our coaches and now we have a problem with our best DB (the leagues best CB)

I might actually have to stop coming on this board... 
I fear for my mental health and well being.
Not too much, guilty by association and what not... 

Laughing

(09-25-2018, 09:52 AM)Caldrac Wrote:
(09-25-2018, 09:48 AM)rocdee Wrote: I'm upset we lost to the Titans for the 5th time in six tries too, but I'm not cursing up a storm at random people on the internet. Relax, man, we're 2-1 with 13 games left. The season is young.

Apparently your eyes are not so young. You can't seem to see things clearly. We're all upset. Just tired of the damn whiny [BLEEP] nit picking over every little thing around here. This place is turning into a cesspool filled with more nonsense than any actual logical reasoning around here. 

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=7591048]

Everybody needs to relax. But when you take your little childish [BLEEP] cheap shots about "not bringing anything to the argument". LOL. [BLEEP] you man. You spout illogical [BLEEP] and expect nobody on here to check you for it? [BLEEP] please.

Easy there Caldrac, Don't let theses Maddinites get to you. You know they think in thier minds the QB should be 30/30 4 td 0 int 400 yards every game with 0 sacks and 0 pressures, and the RB should have 150 yard rushing every game. the defnese should not even give up a first down and should have 10 sacks a game withat least 4 interceptions. and we should score 50 every game. They dont understand that in real life ramsey will get beat the QB will have a few missed throws. (by the way RBB5 has not thrown any bad balls nearly as bad as those thown by Fitzpatrick last night.)

(09-25-2018, 10:40 AM)nhiverson Wrote: The pass interference on Bouye where if he didn't it would of been a td but the the throw was slightly off too so maybe not.
You mean where Davis bulldozed into Bouye?

(This post was last modified: 09-25-2018, 10:44 AM by Kane.)

(09-25-2018, 10:07 AM)rocdee Wrote:
(09-25-2018, 10:06 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote: Yeah I'm with Caldrac here. You tell everyone to relax but you start a thread saying lur superstar CB didn't work as hard this offseason bc he gave up one garbage time td.

....ok.

I didn't say he didn't work hard. I asked the question. That's why a question mark is behind it.

Are you stupid?

I didn't offend you, I asked a question...

See how that works?

(09-25-2018, 10:43 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(09-25-2018, 10:40 AM)nhiverson Wrote: The pass interference on Bouye where if he didn't it would of been a td but the the throw was slightly off too so maybe not.
You mean where Davis bulldozed into Bouye?

Yep.I saw it how you saw it.

(09-25-2018, 10:44 AM)Kane Wrote:
(09-25-2018, 10:07 AM)rocdee Wrote: I didn't say he didn't work hard. I asked the question. That's why a question mark is behind it.

Are you stupid?

I didn't offend you, I asked a question...

See how that works?

Ding ding ding

(09-25-2018, 10:12 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: The Hogan TD came when Hogan was in the slot . A place Ramsey doesn’t play all too often.

you serious? almost every catch that game, especially 3rd downs, came against him in 1 on 1

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=4905103]
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

I was watching film on primetine vs rice, and he got beat alot, but also made plays. This is a passing league and no corner is gonna be shutdown.100%.

Ramsey still balls and ramsey is still the best! Gotta give love to boyue as well great corner.

(09-25-2018, 11:24 AM)Jagwired Wrote: [Image: tenor.gif?itemid=4905103]
yeah there is some you read and you actually feel a little less intelligent upon finishing... this is one of those.

EEERRR ma gawd, Jaylen let up on touchdown last week when playing out of position against a HOF QB and almost/couldhave/thoughabout letting one up this week(but didn't) so clearly all the people who support him and think he one of the greats are homers....did I do it right?

(09-25-2018, 11:12 AM)Krayz_Jville_D Wrote:
(09-25-2018, 10:12 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: The Hogan TD came when Hogan was in the slot . A place Ramsey doesn’t play all too often.

you serious? almost every catch that game, especially 3rd downs, came against him in 1 on 1

I just went through the Play by Play and see:

3rd and 7, Gabbert completes 8 yards. 

PI call

2nd and 10, Mariota completes 7 yards (3rd Quarter, FG)

1st and 10, Mariota completed 9 yards (4th Quarter, Punt)

(09-25-2018, 11:12 AM)Krayz_Jville_D Wrote:

You’re just making things up. Mariota threw for 100 yards....

No he’s fine. Yes he got beat by Beckham a few times but hey that’s Beckham. No one can truly cover him. Teams have been attacking us differently this year. That’s why it’s so hard to maintain consistency in the NFL. Teams this year have resorted to quick throws off of rub routes with a TE in close to add an extra blocker. This is why the pass rush has been less of a factor and why the Jags have been playing more zone. Man to man coverage on a rub is going to be a TD or a good gain. I suspect we will start bringing in a safety up closer to the line to help cover up the middle a little closer to counter these routes . And you guys freaked out because Beckham had a good game but that’s if you just looked at the box score. The defense was content with letting Beckham get those under neath yards all day, he still never converted on 3rd down. Jack and Telvin are just going to have to start playing a little better in pass pro and Harrison better get ready because he’s going to have to help Church play a huge role in this defense.
"Expect for the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes."