Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Kelvin Benjamin (merged)

Any Chance we pick up Kelvin Benjermin Bills just released him? He is probably better then what we have now.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I’d like Aj green if he becomes available this offseason. But doubt it’ll happen because of the Ramsey incident last year?

You cray cray. He's slow. All he knows is post up route moves.

(12-04-2018, 05:32 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: You cray cray.  He's slow. All he knows is post up route moves.

And jump balls which is two things our receivers cant do.

I'd take him. I think these receivers can be good possession guys with better QB play. Heck, Keelan Cole has showed real deep-threat ability. We just don't have a guy like KB with size and strength. I think It could only help. Don't want to spend a fortune though

Think this should be a definite pick up to look at, we have no one like him and he’s looked productive with the panthers outside of some injuries

He definitely seems to have that "me over team" label attached to him this year if the grapevine isn't telling lies.
Not sure how that'll get past TC in any sort of interview. Seems to be a bit lazy.

He is continually injured. Pass.

The Bills, who have Zay Jones and a bunch of nobodies (and I feel I'm being very generous not including Jones in that) at WR, felt they were better off without Benjamin after trading for him a year ago. He's a me-first, continually injured, mediocre WR. No way he's better than Westbrook or Moncrief at this point, and it'd be much more preferable to let Chark handle those 3rd WR snaps, or hope Cole comes out of his funk, than give them to Benjamin. Hard pass.

Just released by the Bills.  I think he's worth a shot.

(12-04-2018, 08:48 PM)Bjj82284 Wrote: Just released by the Bills.  I think he's worth a shot.

He wouldn’t really change our fortunes this season. Would be pointless to me

(12-04-2018, 08:48 PM)jj82284 Wrote: Just released by the Bills.  I think he's worth a shot.

All kinds of problems associated with him.  Google him.... Effort and production decreasing and his mouth gets him in trouble.

Wr with a gut and love handles. Pass.

Absolutely not.
A True Fan ladies and gentlemen:
(11-12-2018, 07:02 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Ramsey for Grier straight up

Wonder if he could play TE?

[Image: nooo.gif]

wouldn’t want to away away from charks snaps. i like charm

Good God. He just got cut by the Bills. The [BLEEP] Bills.

Heeeyyyyyy...I recognize that name...let's pick him up.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(12-05-2018, 08:38 AM)Rico Wrote: Good God.  He just got cut by the Bills.  The [BLEEP] Bills.

Heeeyyyyyy...I recognize that name...let's pick him up.

Well yeah, because the Bills are clearly overflowing with WR talent!

I know dude, it never fails.

(This post was last modified: 12-05-2018, 10:27 AM by Jay Carter 904.)

(12-04-2018, 10:14 PM)roycee Wrote: Wonder if he could play TE?

I've always wondered why he hasn't been asked to make the move. Then again he is lazy. He prolly wont block or want to want to work on becoming a TE.

According to Wikipedia....

He's 6'5 243 lbs. He's pretty much already a TE.
If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend