Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Pat's or Rams who you got?

So who is everyone pulling for? Personally I hate LA and don't want the cream puff city the enjoyment of winning a super bowl 2 years in to the NFL. I hope New England destroys them.
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-31-2019, 07:47 AM)EricC85 Wrote: So who is everyone pulling for? Personally I hate LA and don't want the cream puff city the enjoyment of winning a super bowl 2 years in to the NFL. I hope New England destroys them.

I was born in New Orleans and raised in Jacksonville, so when the Jags aren't involved I am still a Saints fan.   So yeah, I'm a tad bitter.

I hope the Pats win, on a bad call, late.

(This post was last modified: 01-31-2019, 08:43 AM by flgatorsandjags.)

Brady will being going for his 7th ring next year

Us getting Foles and going all offense in the draft is the only team that has a chance to stop Brady from getting his 7th ring next year

I honestly hate both teams. I hope they tie for 26 quarters and the nfl decides to make no one champion for the 2018 season and end the game. If I HAVE to pick, the rams. I'm not ever pulling for Brady or the Patriots.

I am going for the rams,and i would love to see Fowler jr make a big play on defense that seals the game  for the rams,and then he could rub it in the jags faces for letting him go. I think they should've kept him. 

plus i also have a lunch bet with a friend. he has pats,and i have rams winning.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Hate the pats fanbase more than I hate the team tbh. I'd be very happy to see them lose two in a row.

Think the pats will win pretty handily though

Its hard for me to say this, but I think I want the pats to win this one. I wanted to see a Brees v Brady sb because i don't know how many more chances we will get to those two go head to head in the sb. Mahomes and goff will be around a while so I would venture to say we haven't seen the last of those two teams.

With that said, I was more bitter than I care to admit about the ending of the NFCCG and for some reason I can't bring myself to pull for a team that I feel shouldn't be there.

Soo I hope the pats rickroll rams.

(01-31-2019, 08:42 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Brady will being going for his 7th ring next year

Us getting Foles and going all offense in the draft is the only team that has a chance to stop Brady from getting his 7th ring next year

You think getting Foles makes us the 2nd best team in the league?

(01-31-2019, 10:02 AM)JackCity Wrote:
(01-31-2019, 08:42 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Brady will being going for his 7th ring next year

...and Tebow was blackballed.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

My dislike for the pats and their smug fans trumps the complete lack of caring for the rams. Having said that, I think the patriots have this easy. I really thought the Chiefs were going to be here. I said early this season Chiefs/Rams. But, I gotta get over it. Let’s talk about Tom [BLEEP] Brady...again.

(This post was last modified: 01-31-2019, 10:43 AM by flgatorsandjags.)

(01-31-2019, 10:02 AM)JackCity Wrote:

With a good draft yes.  We were a top 4 team in the league with Bortles.

(01-31-2019, 10:30 AM)Rico Wrote:
(01-31-2019, 10:02 AM)JackCity Wrote: You think getting Foles makes us the 2nd best team in the league?

...and Tebow was blackballed.

True, but what does that have to do with Foles?

I'm pulling for the Maroon 5 drummer.

I am firmly on #TeamMeteor with this matchup. Gotta agree with the poster above, it would be great for the game to simply end up declared a no contest. The only thing I hold out hope for is that the Pats win, Tawmy decides he's won enough, and he, Belichick, and Gronk all collectively announce their retirement. Could you imagine the chaos that would ensue? DELICIOUS.

Maybe this lawsuit thing can make the Saints like UCF and let them lay claim to the championship instead.

(This post was last modified: 01-31-2019, 11:28 AM by Jags.)

(01-31-2019, 11:10 AM)Mikey Wrote: I am firmly on #TeamMeteor with this matchup. Gotta agree with the poster above, it would be great for the game to simply end up declared a no contest. The only thing I hold out hope for is that the Pats win, Tawmy decides he's won enough, and he, Belichick, and Gronk all collectively announce their retirement. Could you imagine the chaos that would ensue? DELICIOUS.

Maybe this lawsuit thing can make the Saints like UCF and let them lay claim to the championship instead.

#teamMeteor.  I love it.  Imagine if that were a prop bet and you were the only one to place a bet that it’ll happen. And won.

(01-31-2019, 11:10 AM)Mikey Wrote: I am firmly on #TeamMeteor with this matchup. Gotta agree with the poster above, it would be great for the game to simply end up declared a no contest. The only thing I hold out hope for is that the Pats win, Tawmy decides he's won enough, and he, Belichick, and Gronk all collectively announce their retirement. Could you imagine the chaos that would ensue? DELICIOUS.

I am not sure why there is so much hate towards the Rams and why people are enjoying the Pats. Another offseason of how great Brady and Belicheck are? Gross.

Sign me up for the Rams in this one. The best way to beat Brady is with pressure up the middle with your front 4. Donald and Suh are the keys to this game considering Brady hasn't been sacked yet this season. Rams have a 2 headed monster in the backfield, Cooks to stretch the field and Robert Woods (most underrated WR in the league) to get open in the middle. 

It's really hard to bet against the Pats but I hope they lose back to back Superb Owls with Brady having a miserable game.

(01-31-2019, 10:41 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(01-31-2019, 10:02 AM)JackCity Wrote: You think getting Foles makes us the 2nd best team in the league?

(01-31-2019, 10:30 AM)Rico Wrote: ...and Tebow was blackballed.

We might not even be the 2nd best team in our own division with Foles next year. 

As an aside, if we got Foles what kind of production would you be expecting from him? Like, where do you think he can rank as jags QB

(01-31-2019, 11:34 AM)JackCity Wrote:
(01-31-2019, 10:41 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: With a good draft yes.  We were a top 4 team in the league with Bortles.

We might not even be the 2nd best team in our own division with Foles next year. 

As an aside, if we got Foles what kind of production would you be expecting from him? Like, where do you think he can rank as jags QB
Totally agree. Texans and Colts both have a much higher ceiling and higher floor than the Jags. If Foles comes to Jacksonville, he's the 3rd best QB in the division.

Not to mention the Chargers, Chiefs, Steelers and Ravens are contenders.

I'm inclined to agree with a few others on here - for the first time in my life i'm rooting for the Patriots to win it.

I think the Rams might win it - it's 60/40 in their favor, in my eyes, but I still have a hard time wanting to root for a team who basically got a lucky pass into the superbowl on a call that will live in infamy. Or at least for a few years before another bad call that's even worse happens.

This should be a Saints/Pats superbowl. Besides that, I dislike how St. Louis got their team yanked out of their hands, and LA fans don't deserve even two football teams, let alone one that wins a superbowl in a few years of moving there.

(01-31-2019, 12:20 PM)Nikowho Wrote: I'm inclined to agree with a few others on here - for the first time in my life i'm rooting for the Patriots to win it.

I think the Rams might win it - it's 60/40 in their favor, in my eyes, but I still have a hard time wanting to root for a team who basically got a lucky pass into the superbowl on a call that will live in infamy. Or at least for a few years before another bad call that's even worse happens.

This should be a Saints/Pats superbowl. Besides that, I dislike how St. Louis got their team yanked out of their hands, and LA fans don't deserve even two football teams, let alone one that wins a superbowl in a few years of moving there.
Maybe the Saints should have taken care of business before hand. Like not kicking field goals on the first 2 drives. Or not throwing an interception on the first drive of overtime.

The call was horrendous and the worst non call I've ever seen but the Saints had plenty of chances to win that game. I have no "hate" towards the Rams but I am so over the Patriots.

(This post was last modified: 01-31-2019, 02:29 PM by RicoTx.)

(01-31-2019, 10:41 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:

(01-31-2019, 10:30 AM)Rico Wrote: ...and Tebow was blackballed.

It directly relates to your ability to evaluate a QB.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]