Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "Let's talk about"

Ever say something innocently and it come out completely wrong?

I was asked if I saw something the other day. I wasn't really thinking about my reply and here is what came out of my mouth.

" I do not see stuff at times."

I'm not sure why I worded it like that, but it made me sound like a tool doing "not see" stuff.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Yeah, I had that happen the other day. I was watching the Playboy Channel and my wife came in and told me that the toilet was overflowing. I said, 'Shut the hell up and get me another beer.'

I hope she didn't take it the wrong way.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:And right now at the Metro Diner in Mandarin. Regular Saturday morning 'date' for Mrs. C and me. About a 95% chance you'll see us in here this time on Saturdays.

Looooooove Metro breakfasts.

And how did that make you feel?
"I'll die young, but it's like kissing God."

<span>asks...If McDonalds sold hot dogs would you be able to, with a straight face, order a mcwiener and tell them to supersize it? </span>

[Image: review.jpg]

Mr Bunny pulled into the drive thru at Burger King and promptly ordered a Quarter pounder with cheese! It didn't even dawn on him what he did until the drive thru girl finished giggling and told him that they didn't sell those there!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Mr Bunny pulled into the drive thru at Burger King and promptly ordered a Quarter pounder with cheese! It didn't even dawn on him what he did until the drive thru girl finished giggling and told him that they didn't sell those there!
Mr Bunny?

[Image: Yotsuba_by_Morcegou.jpg]

Quote:Mr Bunny?

If she only knew the heart break she causes by posting those two little words.

Quote:If she only knew the heart break she causes by posting those two little words.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vt2Y78VgfNQ

Quote:Mr Bunny?

She not a Hot Asian chick DF

Quote:asks...If McDonalds sold hot dogs would you be able to, with a straight face, order a mcwiener and tell them to supersize it?
I could totally do that with a straight face.

Yesterday, upon the stair, I met a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today; I wish, I wish he'd go away.

Quote:Yesterday, upon the stair, I met a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today; I wish, I wish he'd go away.

When I came home last night at three, the man was waiting there for me. But when I looked around the hall, I couldn't see him there at all! Go away, go away, don't you come back any more! Go away, go away, and please don't slam the door...

Quote:If she only knew the heart break she causes by posting those two little words.

I'm sorry... Sad

Quote:I'm sorry... Sad

For being the message board hottie?  No need, silly rabbit.  

Quote:When I came home last night at three, the man was waiting there for me. But when I looked around the hall, I couldn't see him there at all! Go away, go away, don't you come back any more! Go away, go away, and please don't slam the door...

Last night I saw upon the stair, a little man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today; oh how I wish he'd go away.

Good times, haha. So does the little man visit you too?

Quote:Last night I saw upon the stair, a little man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today; oh how I wish he'd go away.

Good times, haha. So does the little man visit you too?

Not since I got the restraining order against Sammy... :whistling:

Quote:For being the message board hottie?  No need, silly rabbit.
Blush

Quote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vt2Y78VgfNQ

Good song! 

Much better than the cover that I put on the "bad cover" thread :yes: 

After careful consideration, I've decided that I'm definitely against this whole waking up early and going to work thing.

You are HERE

http://youtu.be/17jymDn0W6U