Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.

Where is my up votes???!!! Angry

You know, once a bunch of message boarders didn't give me the up votes I demanded.................ONCE. Ninja
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(02-21-2019, 04:20 PM)Jagwired Wrote: Where is my up votes???!!! Angry

You know, once a bunch of message boarders didn't give me the up votes I demanded.................ONCE. Ninja

See what you done did mikesez?  Now everyone feels entitled to an up.

Here's some rep for you
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(02-21-2019, 04:36 PM)copycat Wrote:
(02-21-2019, 04:20 PM)Jagwired Wrote: Where is my up votes???!!! Angry

See what you done did mikesez?  Now everyone feels entitled to an up.

Here's some rep for you

I never asked for up votes.
Mostly I was hoping y'all would down vote the other guy.
A bunch of people said his behavior (downvoting stuff that he disagreed with) was crappy and no one defended him.
So that was enough for me.
I mean, I accept up votes if you want to give them, but I'm not asking.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(This post was last modified: 02-21-2019, 05:48 PM by Jags.)

Just my opinion but, maybe you shouldn’t take it so seriously.   Idk what started it with you two, probably something in the political section.  But if it gets to you that much, why not just pm the guy and hash things out.  I agree it’s a crappy thing to do as far as triple neg someone daily.  Seems like both parties need to relax a bit and not be so serious.  Seems like you may have kept egging it on by ‘revenge’ repping.  The whole thing is just stupid, tbh.  And to want the rest of the board to join in on it and downvote him is even more silly.  Just relax, man.  Pm him.  Kiss and make up.  Until ya’ll piss each other off again over in the politics.

Edit: I would like to thank you and this thread through, for getting me over the 100 hump.   My life is now complete.  As a token of my gratitude, here’s a +!  Wink

I should just change everybody's rep points just for fun.  I can do that...   Ninja

The bottom line is, it just doesn't matter.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(02-21-2019, 05:56 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: I should just change everybody's rep points just for fun.  I can do that...   Ninja

So you're saying...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTEhEUoTzqo

(02-21-2019, 05:56 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: I should just change everybody's rep points just for fun.  I can do that...   Ninja

@I see you already got started on your own account....like anyone would rep you once, let alone 160+ times.@

(This post was last modified: 02-21-2019, 06:31 PM by Sammy.)

I double dog dare you to give me a -1,000

I don't think you have the noodles, nor do I believe you can do it and make it last for eternity. Ninja

All bark, and no bite. Go ahead, give it your best shot.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

On another note, let's all go help Adam2012 out (Snowy too), poor guy takes a beating and continues to show back up to support this board via his participation. Without guys like him, we don't get the traffic he brings in ... We all need each other to make this work.  Ummm, except DF, no one needs her.

MTMBFA (Make the message board fun again) This has been a fun thread.

(02-21-2019, 06:29 PM)Sammy Wrote:

I double dog dare you to give me a -1,000

I don't think you have the noodles, nor do I believe you can do it and make it last for eternity. Ninja

All bark, and no bite. Go ahead, give it your best shot.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

On another note, let's all go help Adam2012 out (Snowy too), poor guy takes a beating and continues to show back up to support this board via his participation. Without guys like him, we don't get the traffic he brings in ... We all need each other to make this work.  Ummm, except DF, no one needs her.

MTMBFA (Make the message board fun again) This has been a fun thread.

I was actually going to ask him for a -999.  I didn’t because I was afraid he may actually do it.   I’m pretty sure he’s telling the truth though.  I know they have super +2 powers and have changed rep after a few visiting trolls came along.

(This post was last modified: 02-21-2019, 06:56 PM by Sammy.)

(02-21-2019, 06:44 PM)Jags Wrote: I was actually going to ask him for a -999.  I didn’t because I was afraid he may actually do it.   I’m pretty sure he’s telling the truth though.  I know they have super +2 powers and have changed rep after a few visiting trolls came along.

I have seen your work, they are probably going to give you a permanent 666 Ninja Ninja Ninja

(This post was last modified: 02-21-2019, 07:06 PM by HandsomeRob86.)

(02-19-2019, 02:26 PM)Jags Wrote: WooHoo!  Only one more until I hit the triple digit club!  Then I receive...  what is it again..?  Surely it’s amazing though.   I returned the favor Sammy.  and thanks for the neutral flsprtsgod!  I revenge nuetraled you.  Then I felt guilty.   So I +1’d it.

Gold Jerry! Pure Gold!

(02-20-2019, 10:00 AM)Rico Wrote: Just do what I do and create a second ID and vote yourself up post really interesting and insightful stuff.

Lol, I forget why, but on the old board my main account stopped working at the end, so I had to make a new one. Unfortunately that one has even less rep than this one, so it stays on the shelf incase I ever get JWed

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

"Talkin bou my reputatioooon"

(02-20-2019, 05:10 PM)Dimson Wrote: Can we get a like button? I like, "liking" posts but rep should only be reserved for the very best posts. On my mma forum we have a like button and a rep button.

What is this madness, a rep system and a like button? What happens if your like are like 4k, but your rep is -1000. That almost reminds me of ultima online back in the 90's when you could get a lot of negative fame but you could kill other players and earn a 'dark lord' title or something like that.

Also this thread has really turned out well. I may have to leechblock this place for another couple days tho.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

(02-21-2019, 06:55 PM)Sammy Wrote:
(02-21-2019, 06:44 PM)Jags Wrote: I was actually going to ask him for a -999.  I didn’t because I was afraid he may actually do it.   I’m pretty sure he’s telling the truth though.  I know they have super +2 powers and have changed rep after a few visiting trolls came along.

I have seen your work, they are probably going to give you a permanent 666 Ninja Ninja Ninja

I’ve heard my thoughts.. you could be right.

Now a permanent rep of 3.141592654....   I could handle that.

(This post was last modified: 02-21-2019, 07:23 PM by HandsomeRob86.)

(02-21-2019, 01:51 PM)copycat Wrote:
(02-21-2019, 01:48 PM)TJBender Wrote: I've given you the most rep I can in this 24-hour period. Sad

I think we should remove the cap on how much rep we can give someone in 24 hours. Free rep!

Easy now, if we start removing regulations this thread will have to be moved to the political section.

Look here caps on reps separate people, they are immoral and should be banned. We need bridges not caps. They don't even work anyway!

(02-21-2019, 07:10 PM)HandsomeRob86 Wrote: earn a 'dark lord' title or something like that.

I want a Dark Lord title ... Do I need to kill someone? Just name them, I WANT A DARK LORD TITLE.

(02-21-2019, 07:15 PM)Sammy Wrote:
(02-21-2019, 07:10 PM)HandsomeRob86 Wrote: earn a 'dark lord' title or something like that.

I want a Dark Lord title ... Do I need to kill someone? Just name them, I WANT A DARK LORD TITLE.

Do they need to be board members? Either way, I’ve got suggestions.

(02-21-2019, 07:14 PM)Jags Wrote:
(02-21-2019, 06:55 PM)Sammy Wrote: I have seen your work, they are probably going to give you a permanent 666 Ninja Ninja Ninja

I’ve heard my thoughts.. you could be right.

Now a permanent rep of 3.141592654....   I could handle that.

I think it is a 3.1416

But someone could have rounded it off (like me).

Also, it may be .039370078 (I use that one A LOT)

(This post was last modified: 02-21-2019, 07:22 PM by HandsomeRob86.)

(02-21-2019, 03:54 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: I finally hit 200! You like me...you really like me! Banana

But in a world where flsptsgod has over 480+ rep, can 200 really mean love? I mean, what is love?

[Image: giphy.gif]

(02-21-2019, 07:15 PM)Sammy Wrote:

Dark Lord titles are earned, not given, if you have to ask what to do then you aren't worthy. Tongue

(02-21-2019, 07:16 PM)Jags Wrote:
(02-21-2019, 07:15 PM)Sammy Wrote: I want a Dark Lord title ... Do I need to kill someone? Just name them, I WANT A DARK LORD TITLE.

Do they need to be board members? Either way, I’ve got suggestions.

We're talking a Dark Lord title at stake ... I don't care if it's Colonel Mustard in his own bedroom using a Bunnie foot to choke him out.