Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Jaguars @ Dolphins Preseason Game Night Thread***

(08-22-2019, 09:11 PM)fredalwaysajag Wrote:
(08-22-2019, 09:10 PM)Eye of the Storm Wrote: Chark in concussion protocol

Looks like a shoulder

I hope it’s not serious either way
Jaguars Fundamentalist

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

This may be a little premature, but if Allen keeps playing this well I could see him forcing a starting Dline of:

Allen, Dareus (NT), Calais (3-Tech), Yannick

the question is, can Calais hold up playing the inside on base downs over the course of a season
Championship Formula:

1) Draft Trevor Lawrence!
2) Play good physical Defense! 
3) Keep 91% of the roster healthy!
4) ???
5) Blank #2
6) CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

A 6'4" wr who was drafted to be a #1 outside wr, being used as a kr. Kind of dumb. Leave the kick returns to short quick shifty mid to late round draft picks

(08-22-2019, 09:12 PM)Firesky Wrote: This may be a little premature, but if Allen keeps playing this well I could see him forcing a starting Dline of:

question is, can Calais hold up playing the inside on base downs over the course of a season

Isn't that what he did his entire career in Arizona?

Josh Allen is looking every bit like the #1 player in the draft, that I thought he would be. I predict he will be the best Jaguars first round pick since Tony Boselli. He'll get double digit sacks this year.

I [BLEEP] don’t know what’s a penalty anymore.

Looks like concussion. Hopefully he'll be ready in 2 weeks

(08-22-2019, 09:11 PM)Eye of the Storm Wrote:
(08-22-2019, 09:11 PM)fredalwaysajag Wrote: Looks like a shoulder

I hope it’s not serious either way

Forreal though.  Yeah,lets get those guys outta there. lol
You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

(08-22-2019, 09:13 PM)Rockman1966 Wrote: I [BLEEP] don’t know what’s a penalty anymore.

Neither do the Refs.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(08-22-2019, 09:10 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Is it just me or does Smoot look much, much larger than his advertised 264 lbs?

He looks fat, body type like a paul spicer

Minshew is solid.

Troy Aikman wasn't impressed with Foles, neither am I.

Rock Armstead looks antsy, trying to make a play too hard; needs to be a little bit more patient and have the play develop can't go pedal to the floor from the snap every play.

Also what a throw by Minshew to Board, Minshew has the backup job secured imho, now can McGough show enough to stick on the 53
Championship Formula:

1) Draft Trevor Lawrence!
2) Play good physical Defense! 
3) Keep 91% of the roster healthy!
4) ???
5) Blank #2
6) CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

Minshew doing work.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

That is an under rated throw. Way to take the receiver outside with that throw
You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

(08-22-2019, 09:14 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Minshew is solid.

'Stache is patient.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(08-22-2019, 09:14 PM)SeldomRite Wrote: Troy Aikman wasn't impressed with Foles, neither am I.

Probably his Cowboy bias
Jaguars Fundamentalist

(This post was last modified: 08-22-2019, 09:16 PM by JagFan81.)

(08-22-2019, 09:12 PM)Firesky Wrote: This may be a little premature, but if Allen keeps playing this well I could see him forcing a starting Dline of:

the question is, can Calais hold up playing the inside on base downs over the course of a season

I'd say yes. He has the durability and O's cant play Tackles one on one with Allen and Yannick so they have to give them help giving Dareus and Calais the chance to wreck havoc inside.

The outside rush pushes him into the pocket, inside rush finishes it off.

(08-22-2019, 09:15 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(08-22-2019, 09:14 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Minshew is solid.

'Stache is patient.

Now he needs to learn the Henne smirk.

(08-22-2019, 09:14 PM)SeldomRite Wrote: Troy Aikman wasn't impressed with Foles, neither am I.

Aikman didn't have to endure watching blake for 5 seasons.  I'm impressed, starting qb position improved.