Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
our poor defense.

Dad must have hit the beer big time before that game. Time for Snowie to move on to a team and head coach that Dad approves of.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

What does it matter?  The league will never let the Jaguars win anyway.

#amirite

Rolleyes
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(08-22-2019, 10:27 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: the same thing is said every preseson the offensse is vanillia,yet when its reglaur season the offense stays vanilla,and very predictable. its not a matter of being negtiave,its a matter of telling the truth. doug is another lousey head coach.  another loser HC hired by jags.

You mean like in 2017 when the Jags led the league in rushing and finished 6th in total YPG?
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

I'm sorry but I can't take anyone seriously that has the grammar of a 2nd grader at best.

I don't really expect much from the team with this horrible offense though. We don't have a true #1 WR and our RB game is absolutely abysmal. The second Fournette is injured it's basically over, and that's putting it at best since he seems to be pretty sub-par when he's in anyways.

(08-23-2019, 08:52 AM)Tyler1Reformed Wrote: I'm sorry but I can't take anyone seriously that has the grammar of a 2nd grader at best.

I don't really expect much from the team with this horrible offense though. We don't have a true #1 WR and our RB game is absolutely abysmal. The second Fournette is injured it's basically over, and that's putting it at best since he seems to be pretty sub-par when he's in anyways.

Umm, he has a disability. While his points of view the last year are overly negative and get blurred by his dad's lack of insight, he has contributed for some time here. Grammar does not a strong opinion make. Hell, look at your hot offensive takes in a thread titled: our poor defense. Shall we make a message board determination that your opinion lacks credibility due to no reading comprehension?
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

(08-22-2019, 11:52 PM)Eric1 Wrote:
(08-22-2019, 11:26 PM)Jagsfan4life9/28/82 Wrote: Probably not much, but do you think the Dolphins defensive coordinator was throwing his playbook at us? I'm not really a negative person, but this offense stinks until proven otherwise. We have 17 points in three games. Yeah I know, it's preseason. But they should be a bit more functional than this. Here's to hoping they leave me scratching my head come week one.

It's basically been a Bortles (yup because most people blame him for everything, so why stop now) lead Offense, but with more movement presnap and a slightly quicker release. Foles tried to get Westbrook killed, just like Bortles liked to do with Hurns. It was almost identical, besides Foles release being a little quicker. Still bad for the most part on Offense.

Foles INT was a classic Bortles throw, yet nobody is ripping him for it, like they'd be ripping Bortles. It was a awful throw/INT.

Yea Foles had a decent throw to a basically wide open Westbrook in the endzone for a TD. I could have made that throw and surely Bortles could have as well.

Other than that, it was a bunch of dump off passes, which any QB could do. Yea maybe it's just the preseason, but all we heard about all camp was how great Foles' deep ball is and they didn't even try it once.

The Dolphins are projected to be a terrible team this year and their backups destroyed ours. As well as the previous two teams we faced. We need to pray for another unreal healthy season with little injuries.

I believe our 1's on Defense will be just fine, but this starting Offense doesn't instill much confidence, even when/if healthy. Doesn't look like much changed, even with a new QB/OC.

Comparing Foles to Bortles is nothing short of foolish. I Loved Blake, still do. But We've moved on to a better QB and a much more natural thrower of the football. Foles may be a B- QB at best, but he's a much more natural QB than Blake ever was. ALl we need him to be is slightly above average and we're pretty much a lock for winning anywhere from 8 to 11 games.

(08-22-2019, 10:18 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: I said from the start doug was a terrbille head coach. one good year just like in bufflo,and team went down hill. same thing has happend with jags. one good year,and its been all down hill. as long as doug is 

the head coach jags will contintue on with loseing seasons. our defense will get worn out still have no offensse.  7 points by your offensive starters isn't enough to be a winning team. 

this jags team is a 4-12 team if we are lucky enough to win that many games. I'm still going to to to sports bar with my dad watch games,and cheer team on,but im not expectign many wins. as long as doug is head coach jags will be a loseing team.

@Thanks, TMD. Keep beating the same horse, maybe eventually you'll convince one person to change their minds.@

after two games, it should have been glaringly apparent that the coaches are using the preseason to give reserves reps, and leave the starters to get their action in during practice.

The offense was so vanilla that you can't say whether this is all they have to offer, or if we are keeping the playbook out of the opposition's film room.

Honestly, it is very healthy to expect nothing out of this team. You will be very pleased with the results, then, whichever way they may go. If the game or the team makes you upset, do not subject yourself to that misery. As soon as it stops being fun to follow or watch, find something else to do with your time. No need to put undue stress into your days!

I'm probably wasting my effort responding.

(08-22-2019, 11:52 PM)Eric1 Wrote:
(08-22-2019, 11:26 PM)Jagsfan4life9/28/82 Wrote: Probably not much, but do you think the Dolphins defensive coordinator was throwing his playbook at us? I'm not really a negative person, but this offense stinks until proven otherwise. We have 17 points in three games. Yeah I know, it's preseason. But they should be a bit more functional than this. Here's to hoping they leave me scratching my head come week one.

It's basically been a Bortles (yup because most people blame him for everything, so why stop now) lead Offense, but with more movement presnap and a slightly quicker release. Foles tried to get Westbrook killed, just like Bortles liked to do with Hurns. It was almost identical, besides Foles release being a little quicker. Still bad for the most part on Offense.

Foles INT was a classic Bortles throw, yet nobody is ripping him for it, like they'd be ripping Bortles. It was a awful throw/INT.

Yea Foles had a decent throw to a basically wide open Westbrook in the endzone for a TD. I could have made that throw and surely Bortles could have as well.

Other than that, it was a bunch of dump off passes, which any QB could do. Yea maybe it's just the preseason, but all we heard about all camp was how great Foles' deep ball is and they didn't even try it once.

The Dolphins are projected to be a terrible team this year and their backups destroyed ours. As well as the previous two teams we faced. We need to pray for another unreal healthy season with little injuries.

I believe our 1's on Defense will be just fine, but this starting Offense doesn't instill much confidence, even when/if healthy. Doesn't look like much changed, even with a new QB/OC.

On the TD drive Foles threw deep left to Conley for a penalty.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I'm a big jags fan. Last night i was just really mad loseing to the guppies. I cant stand them. I can't stand titians the most. When i reveal my secreat for this up comeing year i will be very postive again. I will reveal that when i get back from camping trip on sept 2coned. we are leaveing thursday,but i have other things to do.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

You need a new lucky penny or something Snowie.

We got to the championship game with the last one!

(08-23-2019, 07:34 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: I'm a big jags fan. Last night i was just really mad loseing to the guppies. I cant stand them. I can't stand titians the most.    When i reveal my secreat for this up comeing year i will be very postive again. I will reveal that when i get back from camping trip on sept 2coned. we are leaveing thursday,but i have other things to do.

Man, how does one keep a secret he already knows from himself and claims only to know to inflict personal pain for weeks but then will release said info to become happy and excited... This is madness!

(This post was last modified: 08-23-2019, 11:45 PM by fredalwaysajag.)

(08-22-2019, 10:24 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: LOL

This is not a good take wolfman.

It's preseason.  Try again in week 3 or 4 of the season when you actually see this offense use more than 25% of their playbook to move the ball.

And more than 12% of the game clock

(08-23-2019, 09:51 AM)B2hibry Wrote:
(08-23-2019, 08:52 AM)Tyler1Reformed Wrote: I'm sorry but I can't take anyone seriously that has the grammar of a 2nd grader at best.

Umm, he has a disability. While his points of view the last year are overly negative and get blurred by his dad's lack of insight, he has contributed for some time here. Grammar does not a strong opinion make. Hell, look at your hot offensive takes in a thread titled: our poor defense. Shall we make a message board determination that your opinion lacks credibility due to no reading comprehension?

A disability??! I pay $1.75 for a 20 oz and $.99 for a 2 liter! ("I seen'm!")- Thats my Half-Baked reference (modifiedSmile) - Good ole' Bobby Saget - Next I'll do a vRicky Booby - "I'm only 10 years old, and I'll still kick ur... (To be continued... Your welcome Smile
You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

(08-23-2019, 09:51 AM)B2hibry Wrote:

Go for it. Comments stand.

its just a game.

Reported.

(This post was last modified: 08-24-2019, 05:47 PM by Bullseye.)

(08-22-2019, 10:38 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(08-22-2019, 10:24 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: LOL

This is not a good take wolfman.

It's preseason.  Try again in week 3 or 4 of the season when you actually see this offense use more than 25% of their playbook to move the ball.

Think we hear this every single year when we try our hardest to convince ourselves that this offense isn't going to stink. 

He may have poor grammar, but he is right about the bologna sandwich eating, below average, putrid HC stinking it up on the sidelines.

Just two years ago, we had a top ten offense in scoring and yards. 

Before everyone got hurt last year, we had one game with 480 yards, and two other games with over 500 yards of offense.  Two of those game we scored over 30 points.

Our offense was bad before then...way too often before then.

But two years ago-while longer than ideal but not nearly as long as you might indicate-the offense was legit.

I won't even get into the whole preseason thing.

Marrone's been head coach here going on his 3rd season.

He had one mostly healthy season with a top 5-10 offense and one injury marred season where we weren't.  He did this with a QB most regard as a bust.

Perspective, guys.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(This post was last modified: 08-24-2019, 06:14 PM by JagsorDie.)

(08-24-2019, 05:12 PM)jags_r_bake Wrote: Reported.

BAKE!!!! 

Took a awful snow thread to bring you out of hiding.

(08-23-2019, 07:59 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote:
(08-23-2019, 07:34 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: I'm a big jags fan. Last night i was just really mad loseing to the guppies. I cant stand them. I can't stand titians the most.    When i reveal my secreat for this up comeing year i will be very postive again. I will reveal that when i get back from camping trip on sept 2coned. we are leaveing thursday,but i have other things to do.

Man, how does one keep a secret he already knows from himself and claims only to know to inflict personal pain for weeks but then will release said info to become happy and excited... This is madness!

Was thinking he same thing. 

Madness? THIS IS a snowie thread!

Snowie!! For the love of God, man..... Please .... Spellcheck.... It's free!!
[Image: Welcome%20to%20Duval_zps4z3erxne.jpg]

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

Preseason game #3 vs Bengals we all thought the Jags sucked. Wolfie said we would be 4-12 or something like that...

Well....

We should have made the Super Bowl bc Myles wasn’t down.