Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jalen Ramsey has asked for trade (merged)

One thing that no one really seems to have discussed, which would be absolutely telling, is what this "disrespect" actually was?

Did TC say, "We think you are the 2nd best corner in the league..."

"Jalen, you aren't the best overall defensive player in the league"

or

"We think you are a Top 15 corner back at best"

maybe

"We can't see giving yo a long term deal...maybe 3 years at best

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 09-29-2019, 02:04 PM by SuperJville.)

If he doesn’t want to practice anymore I would just allow him to do that but make him inactive every week. Until the trade deadline passes. Then if he chooses not to practice I would fine him. At that point he’s going to be here Anyway so might as well practice and play.

TC and the jags are probably ok making someone the highest paid player at their position if their play and character indicate they are worth it. Imagine Ramsey with Calais’ attitude. If that was the case he would be extended by now 1000%.

TC probably let him hear it for being a selfish prick and disrespectful to the head coach. Coming from one of the supposed leaders of the team that is disappointing.

If Ramsey can’t look within himself and be humble enough to see that his crap also stinks, then I don’t think he should stay and be the highest paid player on the team. Sorry but if you can’t handle that truth then you’re just soft
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

Inactive. Should have left his [BLEEP] in Nashville

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

He's gone. No reason to make him inactive today unless they've been made an offer. I don't think his back is that bad if he could make a flight.

They could also use this as a fear tactic to get other teams calling now that were interested because it's going to be today's headline going into tomorrow morning.

Hopefully they can prove they don't need him moving forward here in about an hour in this game. We'll see.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

The only winners here are his woman and kid who get a few days off from him.

Can't wait to move on from this drama queen

Like I said...my feeling is he only did all this to draw the attention back to "ME" ....from
all the positive news and vibes about the Jaguars around the sacks and Minshew Mania.
Otherwise the talking heads wouldn't have kept talking about him.
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

(09-29-2019, 03:20 PM)Caldrac Wrote: He's gone. No reason to make him inactive today unless they've been made an offer. I don't think his back is that bad if he could make a flight.

They could also use this as a fear tactic to get other teams calling now that were interested because it's going to be today's headline going into tomorrow morning.

Hopefully they can prove they don't need him moving forward here in about an hour in this game. We'll see.

I feel like you're right but looking at this game so far, you can see the difference Ramsey makes and I hope we are getting that value back.
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

(09-29-2019, 05:13 PM)Achilles Wrote:
(09-29-2019, 03:20 PM)Caldrac Wrote: He's gone. No reason to make him inactive today unless they've been made an offer. I don't think his back is that bad if he could make a flight.

I feel like you're right but looking at this game so far, you can see the difference Ramsey makes and I hope we are getting that value back.
We won't. Better pay up.

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Well it’s looking bad without him so now the Jags are gonna look real dumb if they trade him

Herndon is getting abuseddddddd. Imagine an actual decent QB picking on Herndon? It's going to get damn ugly.

So far... Not looking so good without Ramsey now is it? LOL

(09-29-2019, 06:05 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: Herndon is getting abuseddddddd. Imagine an actual decent QB picking on Herndon? It's going to get damn ugly.
Herndon played pretty well against Watson. Gave up two chunk plays to Fuller, that was basically it.

(09-29-2019, 06:10 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(09-29-2019, 06:05 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: Herndon is getting abuseddddddd. Imagine an actual decent QB picking on Herndon? It's going to get damn ugly.
Herndon played pretty well against Watson. Gave up two chunk plays to Fuller, that was basically it.

And a bad QB in Flacco is shredding him up and down the field.

(09-29-2019, 06:13 PM)Eric1 Wrote:
(09-29-2019, 06:10 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Herndon played pretty well against Watson. Gave up two chunk plays to Fuller, that was basically it.

And a bad QB in Flacco is shredding him up and down the field.

Yeah. I am watching the game. LOL

(09-29-2019, 06:25 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(09-29-2019, 06:13 PM)Eric1 Wrote: And a bad QB in Flacco is shredding him up and down the field.

Yeah. I am watching the game. LOL

Cam really [BLEEP] us with that hands to the face -.-

(09-29-2019, 06:28 PM)Eric1 Wrote:
(09-29-2019, 06:25 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Yeah. I am watching the game. LOL

Cam really [BLEEP] us with that hands to the face -.-

Multiple penalties and multiple whiffs from him today. Looking reaaaaallllyy ugly. Not much better at the other end either.

(09-29-2019, 06:29 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(09-29-2019, 06:28 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Cam really [BLEEP] us with that hands to the face -.-

Multiple penalties and multiple whiffs from him today. Looking reaaaaallllyy ugly. Not much better at the other end either.

Yup, hes been really bad in the 1st half. Taylor has been getting worked as well, but Miller is always a tough out for anybody. It should be a good learning lesson for him.

In the after glow of such a win I hate to bring the subject of Ramsey up, but I'm sure he's feeling pretty smug right now. Rightfully so. Flacco exposed the glaring hole in our defense without him playing. Time to start kissing his butt and paying millions for the privilege to do so.

If we trade our best player while tied for first place in a very winnable division I will absolutely lose it.