Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Doug just put on a clinic of what it’s like to be carried past an 0-3 team

i hate this coach and his offensive scheme with a passion!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

We need to keep Ramsey at all cost
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

We have won 2 in a row, I hope we make the playoffs and everyone stays

Yeah rushing for 270 yards sucks man.

Doug coached a hell of a game today and made the halftime adjustments that were needed. The thing that is hurting us the most right now is penalties

(This post was last modified: 09-29-2019, 08:14 PM by Jagsbch.)

An offensive line oriented HC ought not allow his scheme to be plague by the most fundamental aspect of what he brings to the table as a HC., the oline.

10+ minute plus drives? 0 for 7 on third downs the first half? 

The HC is being carried by this team. We barely beat an 0-3 team. We are a team that was in the AFC playoff championship game last year. OMG if this coach is not fired now our season is doomed. We beat a nobody tonight, barely. This is disgusting on so many levels it’s not even funny. 

Fire the HC now

I thought we had a good approach. Our prevent disgusting defense at the end and our penalties were what was horrible.
No pain, no gain.

IDK we dominated that second half in almost every way. Long, back breaking drives on thier defense and as other have mentioned ran for 270 yds total. I'll take it.

(This post was last modified: 09-29-2019, 08:20 PM by imtheblkranger.)

Wait are you saying having a 10min drive capped with a TD in a close game a bad thing?

(09-29-2019, 08:20 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: Wait are you saying having a 10min drive capped with a TD in a close game a bad thing?

No but that game shouldn't have even been close. Also as mentioned it shows how desperate at the very least the rest of this season is that we hang on to Ramsey. Then again who knows if he's gonna keep making excuses to not play the rest of the way or what.

Also what the hell is going on with our monster defensive line? Other than the titans game they have been non-existent in three games now!

(This post was last modified: 09-29-2019, 08:29 PM by JackCity.)

The only thing im gonna critique Doug on right now is the penalties. Hasn't shown any ability to make this team fix their penalty count.

Other than that, 2-2 is about as good as we could have asked for, and were an inch away from 3-1

(09-29-2019, 08:28 PM)JackCity Wrote: The only thing im gonna critique Doug on right now is the penalties. Has shown any ability to make this team fix their penalty count.

Other than that, 2-2 is about as good as we could have asked for, and were an inch away from 3-1
This. Thank you. Sloppy [BLEEP] game. If they clean that [BLEEP] up they probably score at least another 10 points.

Minshew at least had some help today from Fournette. I bet Minshew and Chark felt like they had to carry everybody so far.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Guys up front need to play smarter. We made it harder on ourselves than it had to be. Jack had a personal foul, Cam on top of holding penalties and the false starts was asking for a personal foul at the end.
No pain, no gain.

If you go to the Denver Bronco forums, they are actually giving credit on how the Jags coaches saw their weaknesses and made adjustments at halftime

Yo. We are 2-2. I’m good.

Chark is a monster.

(This post was last modified: 09-29-2019, 08:39 PM by Protozoa.)

People blasted him before half time saying he wasn't going to make adjustments and then he comes out and benches Cann for Richardson, we run for 180 yards in the second half, have a positive percentage for 3rd down, and come back from 14 points down to win, but of course some of you all still gotta find a way to hate on him.

Give the man some dang credit he earned it for today at the very least.
[Image: OIG4.uBuSY6yngBYRov__0Zi.?dpr=2.6&pid=ImgDetMain]

(09-29-2019, 08:11 PM)Jagsbch Wrote: We are a team that was in the AFC playoff championship game last year.

Let's be honest here Bch, that game was played in 2018, this is 2019, so yes, the game was "last year", but the reality is that that happened two seasons ago.
Signature goes here.

(09-29-2019, 08:37 PM)Protozoa Wrote: People blasted him before half time saying he wasn't going to make adjustments and then he comes out a benches Cann for Richardson, we run for 180 yards in the second half, have a positive percentage for 3rd down come back from 14 points down to win, but of course some of you all still gotta find a way to hate on him.

Give the man some dang credit he earned if for today at the very least.

This, we just won our 2nd game in a row

Hope to see less penalties next week

(09-29-2019, 08:49 PM)Haterade Wrote: Hope to see less penalties next week

Less Cam, less penalties?
[Image: SaKG4.gif]