Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars @ Bengals Game Day Thread***

(10-20-2019, 02:40 PM)SeldomRite Wrote: I'm starting to think Minshew actually is just a decent prospect and his early success was more about teams getting caught of guard by Chark. Now that teams are playing to stop him Minshew is back to being a guy that can't score TDs.

We lost his TE weapon, ever since James O went down he's got no real outlet to go to. Hopefully the rookie can get in some meaningful play to make up for it.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

These Minshew Mania commercials are starting to look a bit silly.
Signature goes here.

I don't have the game here. Anybody have eyes on Oliver? What's he looking like so far?

Positives: Not missing Ramsey and could really use that extra first round pick next draft on offensive line

Flip needs to start calling some plays where Minshew can get the ball out faster. The pass protection is literal garbage and he's holding on to it too long.

There were about 10 drops by the receivers that half aswell, which isnt helping.

The defence is incredibly over rated, DLine cant get pressure. Never look like getting take aways. Myles Jack is not a MLB

(10-20-2019, 02:40 PM)Rockman1966 Wrote: When was the last catch by a Jags TE?

Has anyone seen Oliver? Is he in the stadium?

(10-20-2019, 02:41 PM)Section105Fan Wrote:
(10-20-2019, 02:38 PM)NH3 Wrote: Slow first half, BUT promising.

NH3...

“ promising “, yeah, that’s the word I was looking for.....

Good for You.

NH3...
"AZANE"

(10-20-2019, 02:40 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(10-20-2019, 02:39 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: Normally he’s rather annoying.

But unfortunately if we lose today season is basically over. The fact that we are even struggling speaks volumes

It does, we have a middling team playing a 6th round rookie at qb. It is what it is.

Sorry, but even a middling team would not lose to the Bengals. The announcers have even been pointing just how horrific they are on every facet of play

I want to see some play calls for Oliver to get him involved. Need to use the middle of the field.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

(10-20-2019, 02:42 PM)Nikowho Wrote: I don't have the game here. Anybody have eyes on Oliver? What's he looking like so far?

invisible

(10-20-2019, 02:42 PM)TheBigDawg Wrote: These Minshew Mania commercials are starting to look a bit silly.

So is your avatar

(10-20-2019, 02:42 PM)NH3 Wrote:
(10-20-2019, 02:38 PM)JagsFansince1995 Wrote: Foles is gonna make this offense look like 88 million when he gets back.  SB 2020

Let's hope so.

NH3...

He really doesn't hope so.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(10-20-2019, 02:42 PM)Nikowho Wrote: I don't have the game here. Anybody have eyes on Oliver? What's he looking like so far?

He's M.I.A.

(10-20-2019, 02:43 PM)SamusAranX Wrote:
(10-20-2019, 02:40 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: It does, we have a middling team playing a 6th round rookie at qb. It is what it is.

Sorry, but even a middling team would not lose to the Bengals. The announcers have even been pointing just how horrific they are on every facet of play

We've lost to the Bengals?

(10-20-2019, 02:39 PM)SamusAranX Wrote:
(10-20-2019, 02:38 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Your frothing is affecting your ability to use your keyboard.

Normally he’s rather annoying.

But unfortunately if we lose today season is basically over. The fact that we are even struggling speaks volumes

I know the truth hurts to hear.  I'll stop and let ur faith stay strong.  I never want to hurt feelings in these sensitive days.
Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.

(10-20-2019, 02:43 PM)rocdee Wrote:
(10-20-2019, 02:42 PM)TheBigDawg Wrote: These Minshew Mania commercials are starting to look a bit silly.

So is your avatar

Yeah, but my audience is a bit more confined and supportive of the silliness.
Signature goes here.

(This post was last modified: 10-20-2019, 02:48 PM by Rockman1966.)

Wonder what Kyle Brady is doing?

(10-20-2019, 02:42 PM)Jags239 Wrote: Positives: Not missing Ramsey and could really use that extra first round pick next draft on offensive line

There's Not an Option. 

The future is what it is. The past is what it was.

NH3...
"AZANE"

(10-20-2019, 02:45 PM)Rockman1966 Wrote: Wonder what Kyle Brady us doing?

Oof, he's gotta be like 50 now.

(10-20-2019, 02:44 PM)JagsFansince1995 Wrote:
(10-20-2019, 02:39 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: Normally he’s rather annoying.

I know the truth hurts to hear.  I'll stop and let ur faith stay strong.  I never want to hurt feelings in these sensitive days.

You seem to be pouting like a schoolgirl.