Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jalen Ramsey thread (merged)

TC never talks about in house stuff. Leaks hardly ever come from the Jags when he is involved. Unless Ramsey accuses them of doing something they did not do, TC won't speak on it. I'm hoping one of the other 3 talk at some point.

Fred Taylor had his groining or hamstring ripped off the bone and TC had him week to week. No one knew how bad it was.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-24-2019, 01:37 AM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(10-24-2019, 12:41 AM)JackCity Wrote: I'm saying we know a meeting happened and we know it resulted in Ramsey being extremely disrespected + we know it wasn't due to Marrone. Oh and we know something similar had happened between the exec and player in question too. 

Ramsey's idea of being disrespected is probably not the same as for most of us. He's so thin skinned it's a wonder he doesn't bleed to death.

No I'm not saying Coughlin is a coward for that, I'm saying he's a coward for not facing the media after the biggest trade in franchise history, one which he was a central figure in, and left it to his HC to deal with who rightfully sounded quite exasperated in doing so.

It's possible Khan thought it best not to stoke that fire by telling Coughlin to stand down from any media comments. He was working a trade deal the whole time and adding fuel to the dumpster fire in progress wasn't going to help matters. 

+1

The best leaders do not air dirty laundry or private details especially after parting ways. It would be terribly unprofessional *and disrespectful of Jalen's right to privacy*

Anybody that expects more than a superficial "He was a great player on the field, sorry we couldn't keep him in Jacksonville long-term" response from anyone in the FO is fooling themselves.

I honestly think a lot of you are taking this way too seriously, like you just broke up with someone.

Ramsey wasn't the smartest person and he is immature, he is also not as good as he thinks he is (or what you guys believed when he was a jag) but it is simple, he didn't wanna be here, the best thing was to part ways with him. We also got good compensation for him so I honestly don't care about him anymore, if he does good with the Rams good for him, if he does bad I will probably be glad (not gonna lie) but I don't wish him (or the Rams) bad, it's just whatever, time to move on, he is not a jag anymore.

(10-23-2019, 01:19 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: Clearly you don't know much about sociopaths.

It has far too many nuances to be classified as simply as say a psychopath who cannot control himself.

A sociopath can care about people. A sociopath just has the ability to turn off empathy like a switch... which is why it's so hard to actually call a sociopath a sociopath.

There is no remedy for a sociopath. There is no cure. It's just a personality type.

90% of sociopaths live normal lives and no one even suspects they are what they are. Then there's the 10% that turn into serial killers.

I have zero idea if he is one - but his behavior certainly leads me to believe he cares about no one but himself and his immediate family. And he lies about caring about others.

It takes a sociopath to recognize another sociopath.

a person with a personality disorder manifesting itself in extreme antisocial attitudes and behavior and a lack of conscience.

antisocial attitudes?
personality disorder?

[font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]Profile of the Sociopath
[/font]
  • Glibness and Superficial Charm.
  • Manipulative and Conning. They never recognize the rights of others and see their self-serving behaviors as permissible. ...
  • Grandiose Sense of Self. ...
  • Pathological Lying. ...
  • Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt. ...
  • Shallow Emotions. ...
  • Incapacity for Love.
  • Need for Stimulation.
Incapacity for love?
Shallow emotions?
You don't even know the guy.

Narcissist does not equal sociopath, though the traits or narcissism are present in sociopaths.

He's a young guy. A millennial (or gen z'er, they are pretty blended these days) and grew up in the social media world where me me me and tantrums are tolerated.

You calling the guy a sociopath makes me think there might be something wrong with your mental make up.
"Takes a sociopath to know one"
Are YOU a sociopath?

Ted Bundy was a sociopath. John Gacy. Hell, Joey Buttafuoco was a sociopath.

It's wildly crazy to just throw around weird accusations like that... so scorned by a football player to throw that sort of shade... perhaps you should see someone. Maybe even be medicated?

(10-24-2019, 11:40 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: https://theramswire.usatoday.com/2019/10...n-jerseys/

Ramsey jersey bonfire in 3...2...1...
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

(10-24-2019, 12:55 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(10-24-2019, 11:20 AM)Kane Wrote: a person with a personality disorder manifesting itself in extreme antisocial attitudes and behavior and a lack of conscience.

antisocial attitudes?
personality disorder?

[font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]Profile of the Sociopath
[/font]
  • Glibness and Superficial Charm.
  • Manipulative and Conning. They never recognize the rights of others and see their self-serving behaviors as permissible. ...
  • Grandiose Sense of Self. ...
  • Pathological Lying. ...
  • Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt. ...
  • Shallow Emotions. ...
  • Incapacity for Love.
  • Need for Stimulation.
Incapacity for love?
Shallow emotions?
You don't even know the guy.

Narcissist does not equal sociopath, though the traits or narcissism are present in sociopaths.

He's a young guy. A millennial (or gen z'er, they are pretty blended these days) and grew up in the social media world where me me me and tantrums are tolerated.

You calling the guy a sociopath makes me think there might be something wrong with your mental make up.
"Takes a sociopath to know one"
Are YOU a sociopath?

Ted Bundy was a sociopath. John Gacy. Hell, Joey Buttafuoco was a sociopath.

It's wildly crazy to just throw around weird accusations like that... so scorned by a football player to throw that sort of shade... perhaps you should see someone. Maybe even be medicated?

And apparently living in your head rent-free.

Ramsey leaves his girlfriend/baby mama - the one who just had his baby for a Vegas dancer:

https://www.sportsgossip.com/jalen-ramse...-giavanna/

Lol Smile

Golden Tate isn’t happy he’s been cheating on his sister:

https://twitter.com/showtimetate/status/...60322?s=21

Please tell me more about this disrespect you speak of....
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

(10-24-2019, 01:37 AM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(10-24-2019, 12:41 AM)JackCity Wrote: I'm saying we know a meeting happened and we know it resulted in Ramsey being extremely disrespected + we know it wasn't due to Marrone. Oh and we know something similar had happened between the exec and player in question too. 

Ramsey's idea of being disrespected is probably not the same as for most of us. He's so thin skinned it's a wonder he doesn't bleed to death.

No I'm not saying Coughlin is a coward for that, I'm saying he's a coward for not facing the media after the biggest trade in franchise history, one which he was a central figure in, and left it to his HC to deal with who rightfully sounded quite exasperated in doing so.

It's possible Khan thought it best not to stoke that fire by telling Coughlin to stand down from any media comments. He was working a trade deal the whole time and adding fuel to the dumpster fire in progress wasn't going to help matters. 

Being disrespected by a boss, especially if not the first , 2nd, or 3rd time doesn't have to be tolerated by anyone. Especially when you have the leverage to go somewhere else and still make bank in a nicer place. We're never gonna find out what was said tbh. 

Also I'm talking about after the trade, not during. Doug was pretty exasperated at being trotted out as the face of the franchise , especially when the Ramsey issue didn't actually have anything to do with + he's in the most important season of his professional career. Tom undermined him with the Ramsey meeting and then hid behind him after it was done.  Pretty cowardly from someone who goes on about accountability all day every day

(10-24-2019, 02:37 PM)JackCity Wrote: Being disrespected by a boss, especially if not the first , 2nd, or 3rd time doesn't have to be tolerated by anyone. Especially when you have the leverage to go somewhere else and still make bank in a nicer place. We're never gonna find out what was said tbh. 

Also I'm talking about after the trade, not during. Doug was pretty exasperated at being trotted out as the face of the franchise , especially when the Ramsey issue didn't actually have anything to do with + he's in the most important season of his professional career. Tom undermined him with the Ramsey meeting and then hid behind him after it was done.  Pretty cowardly from someone who goes on about accountability all day every day

You are assuming a lot of dynamics here. 

First - we have no idea what Tom said to him. What constitutes being "disrespected by a boss" to me and you may be a completely different thing than it is to a borderline egomaniac like Ramsey. 
Being told what you did wrong and what you should do to correct it DOES have to be tolerated and that may have been all that was done between TC and JR for all we know.

(10-24-2019, 02:37 PM)JackCity Wrote: Being disrespected by a boss, especially if not the first , 2nd, or 3rd time doesn't have to be tolerated by anyone. Especially when you have the leverage to go somewhere else and still make bank in a nicer place. We're never gonna find out what was said tbh. 

The FO is always right.  Just let it go and dont argue, ijs.
Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.

(10-24-2019, 02:26 PM)knarnn Wrote: Ramsey leaves his girlfriend/baby mama - the one who just had his baby for a Vegas dancer:

https://www.sportsgossip.com/jalen-ramse...-giavanna/

Lol Smile

Golden Tate isn’t happy he’s been cheating on his sister:

https://twitter.com/showtimetate/status/...60322?s=21

Please tell me more about this disrespect you speak of....

No surprise. Mentally immature and clearly still a little boy. Pregnant girl with his second kid and he’s shacking up with a stripper.... LOL dude is a shady cat. The more I hear about Ramsey the happier I am he’s gone.

Ramsey going to get beat up by Golden Tate . ..lol.
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

Golden Tate Has Words For Jalen Ramsey After Ramsey Left Tate’s Pregnant Sister And Is Now Instagram Official With A Las Vegas Dancer

Ramsey has since found a new franchise and a new woman. And that woman is not Breanna Tate, the sister of Golden and mother to Ramsey’s young daughter. The pair broke it off in late July with Breanna pregnant with their second child. What’s worse is that they then both unfollowed each other on social media (GASP!).

https://brobible.com/sports/article/gold...FiAh6dqcqQ
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

LoL

I just saw this article on FB and came here to see what ya'll thought about it

#upgrade

hahaha (no offense to Ms Tate)

Thanks for starting a Ramsey thread! I was hoping we'd start one!

(10-24-2019, 03:17 PM)JaG4LyFe Wrote: Ramsey going to get beat up by Golden Tate . ..lol.

All Ramsey has to do is bring Percy Harvin and Tate will fold like a dishrag

Are you just figuring this out? lol

Golden's sister is better off without him just like Jaguars fans should feel.

You guys can’t get enough of Ramsey huh? Lol

Even I’ve moved on.