Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2020 Presidental Election

Sooooo mic muting and last minute question changes by the debate commission?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

A reporter asked Biden what flavor milkshake he got.

(This post was last modified: 10-19-2020, 10:12 PM by mikesez.)

Bob's Burgers is alright. Having the girl voiced by a deep voiced man is creepy but it's still good.
I watched the first two episodes of Rick and Morty. Seemed like a dynamic where Rick is just constantly victimized by stuff he doesn't understand. Like a male version of Alice in Wonderland, or actually more like Cleatwood.
I didn't dislike it, it's just that, I literally only turn the TV on for like an hour a week other than football.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(This post was last modified: 10-19-2020, 10:13 PM by mikesez.)

And the South Park Pandemic special was awesome. I can just see ol KingTrump or SkullRebelAlliance take a 6' long stick with them everywhere they go, not because they're afraid of the disease, but because they love having an excuse to yell at folks.

(10-19-2020, 09:30 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: South Park hasn't been funny for like 6 years...

Rick and Morty is where it's at.

Rick and Morty suck!

Maybe the humor on South Park is just over your head.

(10-19-2020, 10:12 PM)mikesez Wrote: And the South Park Pandemic special was awesome.  I can just see ol KingTrump or SkullRebelAlliance take a 6' long stick with them everywhere they go, not because they're afraid of the disease, but because they love having an excuse to yell at folks.

I don't yell at people, I dont talk to them at all if I can help it.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

The Debate "Commission" (really just Debate Liberals) has changed the rules to mute the mics during the 2 minute opening for each 15 minute segments.

I'm not sure if they checked this with Biden. He won't like it not being able to attack Trump since that is his style. He started interrupting immediately and did the same thing when going against Paul Ryan.

(10-20-2020, 10:21 AM)p_rushing Wrote: The Debate "Commission" (really just Debate Liberals) has changed the rules to mute the mics during the 2 minute opening for each 15 minute segments.

I'm not sure if they checked this with Biden. He won't like it not being able to attack Trump since that is his style. He started interrupting immediately and did the same thing when going against Paul Ryan.

They also changed the questions to focus less on foreign policy, as 3rd debates historically do. They are literally doing everything they can to hide Joe until election day.

Personally, I hope Trump uses his 2 minutes to talk about topics that are relevant even if completely unrelated to the question that is asked. He should set the stage by pointing out the moderator hung out with the Obamas at their Christmas party and is a major donor to the party.

(10-20-2020, 10:29 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(10-20-2020, 10:21 AM)p_rushing Wrote: The Debate "Commission" (really just Debate Liberals) has changed the rules to mute the mics during the 2 minute opening for each 15 minute segments.

They also changed the questions to focus less on foreign policy, as 3rd debates historically do. They are literally doing everything they can to hide Joe until election day.

Personally, I hope Trump uses his 2 minutes to talk about topics that are relevant even if completely unrelated to the question that is asked. He should set the stage by pointing out the moderator hung out with the Obamas at their Christmas party and is a major donor to the party.

If Trump follows the plan, they could crush Biden. He missed chances at the last debate, but he may have been dealing with covid since he didn't look like his normal self.

(10-20-2020, 10:33 AM)p_rushing Wrote:
(10-20-2020, 10:29 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: They also changed the questions to focus less on foreign policy, as 3rd debates historically do. They are literally doing everything they can to hide Joe until election day.

If Trump follows the plan, they could crush Biden. He missed chances at the last debate, but he may have been dealing with covid since he didn't look like his normal self.

Muted mic's may actually benefit Trump, lol.

(10-20-2020, 10:36 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Muted mic's may actually benefit Trump, lol.

I believe it will. An uninterrupted two minutes may be a long stretch for creepy joe to keep his thoughts organized in his shady mind. I suspect some nonsensical rambling to spew forth from his babbling lips. He will stop speaking out of the blue and then start yelling " Carol Anne...Carol Anne "

[Image: tenor.gif]
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(10-20-2020, 10:55 AM)Jagwired Wrote:
(10-20-2020, 10:36 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Muted mic's may actually benefit Trump, lol.

I believe it will. An uninterrupted two minutes may be a long stretch for creepy joe to keep his thoughts organized in his shady mind. I suspect some nonsensical rambling to spew forth from his babbling lips. He will stop speaking out of the blue and then start yelling " Carol Anne...Carol Anne "

[Image: tenor.gif]

Kane gave me a few hundred nightmares as a kid.

Is there ANYTHING about the Biden campaign that is actually real?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-c...-bar-owner

The wife and I voted this afternoon. We were in and out in 10 minutes. They're really running a smooth operation.

Score two for the good guys!

Glad it’s all going smoothly. That’s good to hear. You know once the 3rd hits there’ll be chaos every which way imaginable.

(10-19-2020, 05:05 PM)Jags Wrote: Anyone go in and early vote today?  Just curious.  I did.  But I got a site pretty close to my house and got off work earlier than expected.  Curious to see if others were as eager as I was to get into the polls.

Our early voting started last Thursday here in NC and we were there. I'm glad I finally got to get it over with. Now I just wait and see.

Polls showing Biden cratering in 1 week. Trump is picking up people who haven't voted before or recently.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

Packed poll location here. Had the priviledge of voting in 6 General Elections and the early voting crowd today made it seem like it was election day

Mike, did you print these yourself or go to Kinkos.

This is being sent all over the country to American citizens who have dared put Trump campaign signs in their yards. https://t.co/EW8nA0yyzi

(10-21-2020, 07:39 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Mike, did you print these yourself or go to Kinkos.

This is being sent all over the country to American citizens who have dared put Trump campaign signs in their yards. https://t.co/EW8nA0yyzi

[Image: giphy.gif]