Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2020 Presidental Election

(11-01-2020, 06:32 PM)lastonealive Wrote:
(11-01-2020, 05:16 PM)mikesez Wrote: After looking at it a couple more times, it looks like the campaign bus and the SUV are trying to change from the center lane to the right lane, and it's clear for both of them, then the black truck zooms up to eliminate the gap.  He didn't need to do that.  He shouldn't have done it. He had to have realized that the white SUV was part of the Biden bus convoy.  The black truck is aggressively trying to break a pre-existing, tight convoy.  That's aggressive driving, it's reckless driving, and it's not excusable.
The black truck is also aggressively ramming the white car in the middle lane so was obviously done on purpose.

What is wrong with Trump supporters? Why the need to try and intimidate political rivals?
When a vehicle comes in on the side science happens.  It’ll nudge the vehicle in current lane.  Current lane vehicle has more mass and corrects.  Thus, sending little vehicle back where it came from.  Damn.  A party full of “science nerds” yet none of you understand a damn thing.  But keep trying.  It’s cute

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

If you argue the one thing you can, I wouldn’t object. It was an [BLEEP] move. But the Democrats Broke the laws and tried to “up-[BLEEP]” and try to run off the road. Seriously, this [BLEEP] happens daily on your morning commute!!! Add some signage and flags and you want to [BLEEP] and moan. Do you guys even understand or acknowledge this? Or are you just attempting to protect your party? Either way, it’s insane.

(11-01-2020, 06:41 PM)Jags Wrote:
(11-01-2020, 06:32 PM)lastonealive Wrote: The black truck is also aggressively ramming the white car in the middle lane so was obviously done on purpose.

What is wrong with Trump supporters? Why the need to try and intimidate political rivals?
When a vehicle comes in on the side science happens.  It’ll nudge the vehicle in current lane.  Current lane vehicle has more mass and corrects.  Thus, sending little vehicle back where it came from.  Damn.  A party full of “science nerds” yet none of you understand a damn thing.  But keep trying.  It’s cute
Might want to watch the video again. It drives to the left a second time after receiving no contact.

Even if you were correct that guy has completely caused an unnecessary incident. Now being in the US they were probably driving the same speed as a push bike but still poor behaviour.

(This post was last modified: 11-01-2020, 07:04 PM by Jags.)

(11-01-2020, 06:57 PM)lastonealive Wrote:
(11-01-2020, 06:41 PM)Jags Wrote: When a vehicle comes in on the side science happens.  It’ll nudge the vehicle in current lane.  Current lane vehicle has more mass and corrects.  Thus, sending little vehicle back where it came from.  Damn.  A party full of “science nerds” yet none of you understand a damn thing.  But keep trying.  It’s cute
Might want to watch the video again. It drives to the left a second time after receiving no contact.

Even if you were correct that guy has completely caused an unnecessary incident. Now being in the US they were probably driving the same speed as a push bike but still poor behaviour.

Lmao.  Watch the video all you want.  Who, pray tell, was the person in wrong and tried to run the truck off the road?   Do you have an answer for that? Or is the “retaliation” the bigger culprit?  If you’re so weak to bring the retaliation up, imagine yourself with a car coming into your lane.  It hits you, you will correct.  And as weird as it may sound, the driver of the truck may not be a pro driver.  So in correcting, recovering and such he may have, oh idk, over recovered.  Idk why  I’m even arguing this.  Anyone that’s got a brain and drives a vehicle should know this.

(This post was last modified: 11-01-2020, 07:06 PM by lastonealive.)

If car ahead of me in the middle lane is indicating to join the outside lane I will not speed up to close the gap and not let it in. That's just moronic behaviour. It also leads to tailgating the bus which is dangerous to that too. It also stops people pulling off the highway If they want.

But hey they have Trump flags on so they must be great guys right...

(This post was last modified: 11-01-2020, 07:14 PM by Jags.)

But I need to watch the video again.  Because the first 5 times the white suv tried to run the truck off the road.  Will the 6th time show the truck now running the white suv  off?   Does the video change the more you watch it? Am I watching “Brain Games”?  Will it give me a different perspective?   [BLEEP] ridiculous.  The ONLY thing the black truck did wrong was follow too close and not be a courteous driver. How the [BLEEP] is it okay to run someone off the road, or attempt to? And how stupid do you need to be to attempt to run an F-250 off The road in a freaking Escape or whatever he’s driving?

(11-01-2020, 07:06 PM)lastonealive Wrote: If car ahead of me in the middle lane is indicating to join the outside lane I will not speed up to close the gap and not let it in. That's just moronic behaviour. It also leads to tailgating the bus which is dangerous to that too. It also stops people pulling off the highway If they want.

But hey they have Trump flags on so they must be great guys right...

Flag or no flag, I agree with you.  I really do.  I’ll let up and let people in.  It’s not only the right thing to do, but makes traffic smoother.   That’s the ONE and only thing you can complain about here.  But, being an [BLEEP] isn’t against the law.

Interesting this board has more chatter around a Biden bus being trolled than a cop getting his brains blown out by a democratic looter.

(11-01-2020, 07:16 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Interesting this board has more chatter around a Biden bus being trolled than a cop getting his brains blown out by a democratic looter.

A cop,  it’s plural.  But we’re both aware of that.  And yes, truly sad and amazing to think this stuff is the top story.  God have mercy on us.

(11-01-2020, 07:16 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Interesting this board has more chatter around a Biden bus being trolled than a cop getting his brains blown out by a democratic looter.

You start most the threads round here?

I always get attacked when I mention gun crime too so don't look at me.

(11-01-2020, 02:58 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(11-01-2020, 01:33 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: This is the part of the US election I'm most worried about. Because of all the upheaval this year and different voting styles, it looks unlikely a winner will be announced election night and may take a few weeks. 

I fully expect both sides to claim they have won before its officially announced but I fear that's what going to tear you guys apart. From the outside, I've not heard a lot from either about what they will improve but plenty about how [BLEEP] the other side are.

Right now, even with the polls saying Biden is in the lead, I think Trump gets a second term. US voters tend to give Presidents 2 terms now.

The MSM is not going to pronounce a winner unless Biden is in the lead. Trump has the lead right now, but I expect them to ignore the results and say we have to wait.

Then the riots in Dem cities start. They are already planned for DC and other cities.

Oh I'm sure CNN already have their President Biden graphics all ready. I saw a thing a few weeks ago with some Trump supporters saying if he wins then it's fair but if he loses its rigged. That's such a dangerous mindset to have.

There are idiots on both sides and the problem is it only needs one to start the [BLEEP] for tat and then its lost. It looks like whoever wins is going to upset a lot of people. I just fear it's going to get ugly between election night and whenever the 'final' votes are announced.

(11-01-2020, 07:19 PM)lastonealive Wrote:

You start most the threads round here?

If that’s all you got, it’s better off just staying silent.   Unless it’s ok to shoot authority figures in your eyes.

(11-01-2020, 07:34 PM)Jags Wrote:
(11-01-2020, 07:19 PM)lastonealive Wrote: You start most the threads round here?

If that’s all you got, it’s better off just staying silent.   Unless it’s ok to shoot authority figures in your eyes.

I'm anti guns? Less people cops and civilians would be shot if more were like me.

How on earth did you get that from my response.

(This post was last modified: 11-01-2020, 07:47 PM by Jags.)

(11-01-2020, 07:39 PM)lastonealive Wrote:
(11-01-2020, 07:34 PM)Jags Wrote: If that’s all you got, it’s better off just staying silent.   Unless it’s ok to shoot authority figures in your eyes.

I'm anti guns? Less people cops and civilians would be shot if more were like me.

How on earth did you get that from my response.

Are you anti gun?
And do you care to address the post above I quoted you?

Post 1025 if we’re not clear. There was another, I actually agreed with you, post 1027 you also chose not to address.

You've completely lost me.

This some sort of trolling? If so congrats because I have no idea what I'm supposed to be responding too.

(11-01-2020, 07:49 PM)lastonealive Wrote: You've completely lost me.

This some sort of trolling? If so congrats because I have no idea what I'm supposed to be responding too.

I suppose that is too easy to do with guys like you. That or you’re unwilling to acknowledge something that proves you wrong.  Have a nice night.

You've done this to me twice in a week now.

I've either missed a post twice or you are a little bit crazy. Are you arguing with me over something you have pretended I've said?

Are we in the same reality?

Nope, apparently you read the posts you want to, add in your less than .02 and ignore the ones you can’t debate. Par for the course.

Anyone see Bidens "Eagles " jacket? Haha. This guy is such a bum.

(11-01-2020, 08:53 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Anyone see Bidens "Eagles " jacket? Haha. This guy is such a bum.
He forgot which college he went to in the past, so he probably doesn't know the difference between the logos. It's not like he has lived 30 miles or so away his whole life .... oh wait, he has.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

https://twitter.com/notcapnamerica/statu...01632?s=19

These protesters should have been shot and killed