Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2020 Presidental Election

https://twitter.com/willchamberlain/stat...4455994373

The fraud is starting early in Philly. Not allowing a poll watcher in.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-03-2020, 10:51 AM)p_rushing Wrote: https://twitter.com/willchamberlain/stat...4455994373

Philly is trying to get better.

[Image: article-2346713-1A75B1D5000005DC-341_634x546.jpg]

(11-03-2020, 10:28 AM)mal234 Wrote: I went and voted this morning and it ended up taking me like two and half hours. 

I can't imagine.  This was the 1st time that I early voted and must admit, I'll continue to do that into the foreseeable future.

(11-03-2020, 11:18 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(11-03-2020, 10:51 AM)p_rushing Wrote: https://twitter.com/willchamberlain/stat...4455994373

Philly is trying to get better.

[Image: article-2346713-1A75B1D5000005DC-341_634x546.jpg]

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11...line-vote/

Even more going on, handing out democrat voter sheets with instructions on how to select each one.

(This post was last modified: 11-03-2020, 12:27 PM by TheO-LineMatters.)

Poll watching on either side, is voter intimidation. Who made this guy the "voting police?" He's just some "wanna be" that tries to exert some power over other people that he doesn't have. Besides, the guy isn't wearing a mask, so he's not showing any consideration for other people's health.

(11-03-2020, 11:59 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(11-03-2020, 10:28 AM)mal234 Wrote: I went and voted this morning and it ended up taking me like two and half hours. 

I can't imagine.  This was the 1st time that I early voted and must admit, I'll continue to do that into the foreseeable future.

I'm always gonna send my absentee ballot in early from here on out. I sent mine in like 2 weeks ago and I'm so relieved. There is no way I'd wait that long to vote. It's freezing here in Ohio and half the people aren't wearing mask and they're coughing all over one another. Election lines are like a giant petri dish.

(11-03-2020, 12:22 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:

Poll watching on either side, is voter intimidation. Who made this guy the "voting police?" He's just some "wanna be" that tries to exert some power over other people that he doesn't have. Besides, the guy isn't wearing a mask, so he's not showing any consideration for other people's health.

(11-03-2020, 11:59 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: I can't imagine.  This was the 1st time that I early voted and must admit, I'll continue to do that into the foreseeable future.

I'm always gonna send my absentee ballot in early from here on out. I sent mine in like 2 weeks ago and I'm so relieved. There is no way I'd wait that long to vote. It's freezing here in Ohio and half the people aren't wearing mask and they're coughing all over one another. Election lines are like a giant petri dish.

Your Agoraphobia is showing again.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I don’t think poll-watching is a form of intimidation. Both sides should be capable of ensuring that the other isn’t cheating. As long as they’re not talking to the voters or exhibiting their political beliefs then there should be people there to ensure impartiality from the staff or voters.

(This post was last modified: 11-03-2020, 12:47 PM by TheO-LineMatters.)

(11-03-2020, 12:38 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(11-03-2020, 12:22 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Poll watching on either side, is voter intimidation. Who made this guy the "voting police?" He's just some "wanna be" that tries to exert some power over other people that he doesn't have. Besides, the guy isn't wearing a mask, so he's not showing any consideration for other people's health.

Your Agoraphobia is showing again.

I don't give a crap. I voted early. I'm now in my warm house. I'm not near sick people and I'm perfectly happy. Are you?

(11-03-2020, 12:41 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: I don’t think poll-watching is a form of intimidation. Both sides should be capable of ensuring that the other isn’t cheating. As long as they’re not talking to the voters or exhibiting their political  beliefs then there should be people there to ensure impartiality from the staff or voters.

Poll watchers as they currently exist, are just a bunch of extremists who wanna play cops. If you wanna have poll watchers, make them trained by the state as unbiased employees with a clear set of rules to follow. I can get behind that. I just don't wanna bunch of biased vigilantes out there trying to intimidate voters to cast ballots for their candidates.

(11-03-2020, 12:43 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(11-03-2020, 12:38 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Your Agoraphobia is showing again.

I don't give a crap. I voted early. I'm now in my warm house. I'm not near sick people and I'm perfectly happy. Are you?

(11-03-2020, 12:41 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: I don’t think poll-watching is a form of intimidation. Both sides should be capable of ensuring that the other isn’t cheating. As long as they’re not talking to the voters or exhibiting their political  beliefs then there should be people there to ensure impartiality from the staff or voters.

Poll watchers as they currently exist, are just a bunch of extremists who wanna play cops. If you wanna have poll watchers, make them trained by the state as unbiased employees with a clear set of rules to follow. I can get behind that. I just don't wanna bunch of biased vigilantes out there trying to intimidate voters to cast ballots for their candidates.

Of course I am, but I'm at Walt Disney World sitting by the resort pool with a cold drink and a hot wife. Being unhappy isn't really an option.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 11-03-2020, 12:53 PM by TheO-LineMatters.)

(11-03-2020, 12:50 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(11-03-2020, 12:43 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: I don't give a crap. I voted early. I'm now in my warm house. I'm not near sick people and I'm perfectly happy. Are you?

Of course I am, but I'm at Walt Disney World sitting by the resort pool with a cold drink and a hot wife. Being unhappy isn't really an option.

Must be nice to be rich. I wouldn't know.

(11-03-2020, 12:50 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(11-03-2020, 12:43 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: I don't give a crap. I voted early. I'm now in my warm house. I'm not near sick people and I'm perfectly happy. Are you?

I’m so jealous. I’m at home nursing a cold that hit me like a freight train this morning. I’ve sneezed no less than 100 times today.

(11-03-2020, 12:52 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(11-03-2020, 12:50 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Of course I am, but I'm at Walt Disney World sitting by the resort pool with a cold drink and a hot wife. Being unhappy isn't really an option.

Must be nice to be rich. I wouldn't know.

I'm truly sorry to hear that.

(11-03-2020, 12:54 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(11-03-2020, 12:50 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Of course I am, but I'm at Walt Disney World sitting by the resort pool with a cold drink and a hot wife. Being unhappy isn't really an option.

I’m so jealous. I’m at home nursing a cold that hit me like a freight train this morning. I’ve sneezed no less than 100 times today.

The ragweed bloomed about 10 days ago and the boy and I both have been feeling the itchy sinus and throat along with the heavy sneezing.

Republicans better win cus I want MAGA. Tired of this plandemic. I wanna walk into a store with no mask. Dems wanna scare us and use fear to control you.

At 11:20am the GOP votes cast total exceeded the 2016 votes cast total. The FLAGOP certainly got their people to turn out and vote.

Here's the breakdown so far, where it turns pink at 11:am the GOP exceeded their 2016 turnout.

[Image: floridavoteradvantage]

(11-03-2020, 12:22 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:

(11-03-2020, 11:59 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: I can't imagine.  This was the 1st time that I early voted and must admit, I'll continue to do that into the foreseeable future.

Watch it again, he has a mask it just fell down and he is still outside. You also can't have a conversation with people with a mask on.

And early partisan break down in Florida Election Day voting shows R51/D24. Pinellas County voting went from projecting a +2k vote total to the Dems now showing +12k for the GOP. The Dems had a lead in early voting, but if they really only turnout at 25% in Florida today then this whole election might be a Reagan-esque landslide.

(11-03-2020, 01:11 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: And early partisan break down in Florida Election Day voting shows R51/D24. Pinellas County voting went from projecting a +2k vote total to the Dems now showing +12k for the GOP. The Dems had a lead in early voting, but if they really only turnout at 25% in Florida today then this whole election might be a Reagan-esque landslide.

If the south is locked up early, it will be over. I did see the pollster that got it right had Trump with 360+, but I don't see that. I guess he could flip VA, CO, etc but I don't see that. There are some people even saying Oregon could be in play since they had no polling for a few months there and all the rioting.

(11-03-2020, 01:19 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(11-03-2020, 01:11 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: And early partisan break down in Florida Election Day voting shows R51/D24. Pinellas County voting went from projecting a +2k vote total to the Dems now showing +12k for the GOP. The Dems had a lead in early voting, but if they really only turnout at 25% in Florida today then this whole election might be a Reagan-esque landslide.

If the south is locked up early, it will be over. I did see the pollster that got it right had Trump with 360+, but I don't see that. I guess he could flip VA, CO, etc but I don't see that. There are some people even saying Oregon could be in play since they had no polling for a few months there and all the rioting.

Any state that has locked down to a point where parents can't send their kids to school is in play, or should be in play for Donald Trump.

(11-03-2020, 01:21 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(11-03-2020, 01:19 PM)p_rushing Wrote: If the south is locked up early, it will be over. I did see the pollster that got it right had Trump with 360+, but I don't see that. I guess he could flip VA, CO, etc but I don't see that. There are some people even saying Oregon could be in play since they had no polling for a few months there and all the rioting.

Any state that has locked down to a point where parents can't send their kids to school is in play, or should be in play for Donald Trump.

I know a lot of parents here in Ohio that refuse to send their kids to school given the current pandemic. They are continuing the remote learning via home computers. Not everyone wants their kids going back to school under the current state of things.