Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2020 Presidental Election

(This post was last modified: 11-05-2020, 07:37 AM by Jagsfan32277.)

(11-05-2020, 05:43 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: So, let me get this straight...  

In Arizona, Trump supporters are outside a counting station yelling "Count the votes!"  And in Michigan, Trump supporters are outside a counting station yelling "Stop the count!"  

Oooookay.

Lol, yeah man. Its getting [BLEEP], substitute word for bleep, special ed, out there.  Gotta face reality,  Trump lost.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 11-05-2020, 08:50 AM by The Real Marty.)

(11-05-2020, 07:36 AM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote:
(11-05-2020, 05:43 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: So, let me get this straight...  

In Arizona, Trump supporters are outside a counting station yelling "Count the votes!"  And in Michigan, Trump supporters are outside a counting station yelling "Stop the count!"  

Oooookay.

Lol, yeah man. Its getting [BLEEP], substitute word for bleep, special ed, out there.  Gotta face reality,  Trump lost.

Not so fast...  Trump can still get AZ.  And if he holds on in PA, he wins.  The math seems to be against him in PA, since at the time I write this, it appears that Philadelphia has only reported 70% of their vote.  

But here's another interesting calculation.  With 96% of the votes counted in GA, Biden trails by 19,000 votes.  That means, if he can win the remaining votes by anything more than 55% to 45%, he can win GA.   I believe the uncounted votes are mail in ballots, a lot of them from the Atlanta area, where Biden is doing very well.  

This thing is a long way from being over, and a lot of undecided states that appear to be in one column could easily flip to the other column.

I drive through GA about 4 times a year, from South to North and back the other way, and going by yard signs, you'd think Trump would win every vote in the state.  But I don't drive through big cities at all.  It's all countryside.

Nothing to see here folks.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(11-05-2020, 09:36 AM)Jagwired Wrote: Nothing to see here folks.

I've seen this Project Veritas content for years. If nothing gets done about this now, nothing will ever get done about it. They may as well just go away if this election fraud isn't pursued. 

In related news, there is nothing like seeing a politician give you a democracy altering scenario followed by a book plug in the very next sentence.

There is literally hard evidence of dead people submitting absentee ballots in swing states. Where is our DOJ?

(11-05-2020, 06:33 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: If Biden pulls out Pennsylvania, which is looking increasingly likely, the question will be, how many ballots were received after election day and counted.  If those ballots make the difference in the election, Trump stands a good chance in court because of the 6-3 conservative majority in the Supreme Court.  You can look it up, but this is the only issue Trump has raised so far that has any merit.  The issue is, can the Pennsylvania courts decide that ballots postmarked by election day can be counted if received by Friday, or is that the role of the PA legislature.  I think that if Biden wins the election, and the winning margin is provided by ballots received in PA after election day but postmarked by election day, then I would bet on Trump winning that case in the Supreme Court and thus winning the election.

Of course, if Biden retains Arizona and Nevada, I don't think the Supreme Court would even take the case, because it wouldn't make a difference in the election. 

But if Trump can pull out either AZ or NV, which is entirely possible, and Biden pulls out PA because of those late arriving ballots, then those PA ballots will wind up in the Supreme Court and Trump will win.

The courts don’t want to get involved in this. They will defer as much as possible.

I see they will just keep finding votes in GA until Biden has enough, lol.

How do we fix this?

(This post was last modified: 11-05-2020, 12:36 PM by NewJagsCity.)

I think at this point it's safe to say that mail-in voting has done nothing but introduce another potential avenue of fraud and corruption (as predicted), possibly on both sides of the aisle. Why do this? We should be working to make our voting process more secure, not less. Tho most of us know the answer to that. If there's one thing in this country that should probably be nationalized, it's voter policy.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(11-05-2020, 10:59 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: I see they will just keep finding votes in GA until Biden has enough, lol.

How do we fix this?

The funniest thing about this entire election is Trump would have won with ease if he'd embraced mail in ballots instead of calling them fraudulent

Only 7500 votes separate Biden and Trump in Nevada with 86% of the ballots counted. Going to be a squeaker.

(This post was last modified: 11-05-2020, 11:28 AM by StroudCrowd1.)

(11-05-2020, 11:09 AM)JackCity Wrote:
(11-05-2020, 10:59 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: I see they will just keep finding votes in GA until Biden has enough, lol.

How do we fix this?

The funniest thing about this entire election is Trump would have won with ease if he'd embraced mail in ballots instead of calling them fraudulent

I don't understand your thinking on this. Trump didn't actually stop mail in voting.

(11-05-2020, 11:22 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Only 7500 votes separate Biden and Trump in Nevada with 86% of the ballots counted. Going to be a squeaker.

GA waiting to see if they need to pull it out for Biden.

(11-05-2020, 11:27 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(11-05-2020, 11:09 AM)JackCity Wrote: The funniest thing about this entire election is Trump would have won with ease if he'd embraced mail in ballots instead of calling them fraudulent

I don't understand your thinking on this. Trump didn't actually stop mail in voting.

It's pretty straightforward. If he'd had encouraged more of his loyal followers to use mail in votes he might have won

Asinine.

(11-05-2020, 11:35 AM)JackCity Wrote:
(11-05-2020, 11:27 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: I don't understand your thinking on this. Trump didn't actually stop mail in voting.

It's pretty straightforward. If he'd had encouraged more of his loyal followers to use mail in votes he might have won

His loyal followers voted for him.

(11-05-2020, 11:35 AM)JackCity Wrote:
(11-05-2020, 11:27 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: I don't understand your thinking on this. Trump didn't actually stop mail in voting.

What difference does it make whether they used mail-in or voted in person? I don't think the number would be any different.

(11-05-2020, 11:47 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(11-05-2020, 11:35 AM)JackCity Wrote: It's pretty straightforward. If he'd had encouraged more of his loyal followers to use mail in votes he might have won

His loyal followers voted for him.

And most likely didn't have their votes "lost" by the USPS. Of course the fact that PA is accepting mail-in votes without a postmark pretty much guarantees that the USSC will toss those results into the trash where they belong.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 11-05-2020, 12:04 PM by mal234.)

(11-05-2020, 11:59 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(11-05-2020, 11:35 AM)JackCity Wrote: It's pretty straightforward. If he'd had encouraged more of his loyal followers to use mail in votes he might have won

What difference does it make whether they used mail-in or voted in person? I don't think the number would be any different.

I wonder if there may have been some people out there who wanted to vote for him but maybe at the last minute opted not to. Maybe people like some older/higher risk people who decided not to go out due to COVID. (Or went out to a voting site, saw a long line and decided to go home). But maybe at that point it was also too late to do the  mail in ballot. He probably would have been better off encouraging his voters to vote any way they could, especially given the pandemic. We are seeing how mail in votes are making a difference right now. I do wonder how the numbers might have differed had Trump embraced the mail in voting more.

(This post was last modified: 11-05-2020, 12:06 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

How do we fix this?

KEEP LOOKING .... 
MORE VOTES GOTTA OUT THERE SOMEWHERE !!!
[Image: bigstock-Common-Sense-Phrase-32385563.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 11-05-2020, 12:08 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

Vote by mail is a scam. It may not affect you, and you may be willing to turn your head in 2020, but this is going to impact the world your children and grandchildren grow up in. On your deathbed with the way the country is then, some of you will regret your 2020-selves.

(11-05-2020, 12:04 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:

How do we fix this?

KEEP LOOKING .... 
MORE VOTES GOTTA OUT THERE SOMEWHERE !!!
[Image: bigstock-Common-Sense-Phrase-32385563.jpg]

I think it is awesome that you embrace the capitalism that makes you money through the stock market while being a cheerleader for states operating like third world banana republics in our union.

(11-05-2020, 12:02 PM)mal234 Wrote:
(11-05-2020, 11:59 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: What difference does it make whether they used mail-in or voted in person? I don't think the number would be any different.

I wonder if there may have been some people out there who wanted to vote for him but maybe at the last minute opted not to. Maybe people like some older/higher risk people who decided not to go out due to COVID. (Or went out to a voting site, saw a long line and decided to go home). But maybe at that point it was also too late to do the  mail in ballot. He probably would have been better off encouraging his voters to vote any way they could, especially given the pandemic. We are seeing how mail in votes are making a difference right now. I do wonder how the numbers might have differed had Trump embraced the mail in voting more.

Folks concerned about COVID would have not risked exposing themselves regardless of what Trump said. I understand your point, but the difference would have been negligible. Everyone went into this election aware of the inconveniences and consequences.

I'll say one thing, love him or hate him, Donald Trump has done more to awaken the American sense of civic duty than anyone in recent history.