Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2020 Presidental Election

(11-06-2020, 12:06 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: I just want this thing over with. For God sakes! How can it be that some of these states are stuck on 95% of the vote being counted? This is ridiculous! They've been stuck on 95% for 2 days! The election process should be totally uniform for every state. Mail-in and early ballots should be counted first, to get them out of the way. They should be received no later than 12:00 midnight on the night before the election and they should be counted on the morning of the election. All people voting in person, on the day of the election should have their ballots counted when the polls close. How hard is this to figure out? We should've been done Wednesday morning! What kind of backassward states are allowing ballots after the polls close? This is so stupid! There was supposed to be a new Dateline NBC tonight and instead, we got more election coverage that proved nothing! Their still on 95%!

If you ain't cheating, you ain't trying.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-06-2020, 12:11 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(11-06-2020, 12:06 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: I just want this thing over with. For God sakes! How can it be that some of these states are stuck on 95% of the vote being counted? This is ridiculous! They've been stuck on 95% for 2 days! The election process should be totally uniform for every state. Mail-in and early ballots should be counted first, to get them out of the way. They should be received no later than 12:00 midnight on the night before the election and they should be counted on the morning of the election. All people voting in person, on the day of the election should have their ballots counted when the polls close. How hard is this to figure out? We should've been done Wednesday morning! What kind of backassward states are allowing ballots after the polls close? This is so stupid! There was supposed to be a new Dateline NBC tonight and instead, we got more election coverage that proved nothing! Their still on 95%!

If you ain't cheating, you ain't trying.

This isn't about cheating. It's about stupid state rules that don't fall in line with the rest of the country. I'm all for state's rights, but when it comes to the election, the rules should be the same in each state. I feel just as strong about daylight savings time. I hate it! Get rid of it. It gets dark at 6:00 p.m. and it makes me crazy!

(This post was last modified: 11-06-2020, 12:36 AM by StroudCrowd1.)

Watermark ballots is starting to trend on Twitter.

Art of War.

(11-06-2020, 12:32 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(11-06-2020, 12:11 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: If you ain't cheating, you ain't trying.

This isn't about cheating. It's about stupid state rules that don't fall in line with the rest of the country. I'm all for state's rights, but when it comes to the election, the rules should be the same in each state. I feel just as strong about daylight savings time. I hate it! Get rid of it. It gets dark at 6:00 p.m. and it makes me crazy!

We have agreed on multiple things in the same post. This is weird.

This is it though, these states may be ( MAY BE) able to get away with it just this one election. But in the future, they have no excuse to screw it up anymore.

(11-06-2020, 12:49 AM)jaglyn Wrote: This is it though, these states may be ( MAY BE) able to get away with it just this one election. But  in the future, they have no excuse to screw it up anymore.

Sure they do.

Divert the public with an event that justifies mail in ballots.

You don't really think the timing of COVID was purely coincidental,  right?

(11-06-2020, 12:36 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Watermark ballots is starting to trend on Twitter.  

Art of War.

(11-06-2020, 12:32 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: This isn't about cheating. It's about stupid state rules that don't fall in line with the rest of the country. I'm all for state's rights, but when it comes to the election, the rules should be the same in each state. I feel just as strong about daylight savings time. I hate it! Get rid of it. It gets dark at 6:00 p.m. and it makes me crazy!

I told you. I am an Independent. I am definitely not a Liberal. I have some Liberal ideas, but for the most part, I have more Conservative ideas. I just don't conform to the idea that you have to fall in step with everything Republicans or Democrats believe in. I honestly think we may have more common ground than you might think. I'm just way more moderate on my conservative beliefs than you are for the most part, but some things I have been called radical on. I'd rather not get into that right now though. We have enough crazy stuff going on.

(This post was last modified: 11-06-2020, 01:21 AM by StroudCrowd1.)

(11-06-2020, 01:16 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(11-06-2020, 12:36 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Watermark ballots is starting to trend on Twitter.  

Art of War.

I told you. I am an Independent. I am definitely not a Liberal. I have some Liberal ideas, but for the most part, I have more Conservative ideas. I just don't conform to the idea that you have to fall in step with everything Republicans or Democrats believe in. I honestly think we may have more common ground than you might think. I'm just way more moderate on my conservative beliefs than you are for the most part, but some things I have been called radical on. I'd rather not get into that right now though. We have enough crazy stuff going on.

Voting should be easy to fix. We live in a country with self driving cars, the biggest tech companies on the planet, and will be sending a man to Mars within the next decade. I think we can figure this voting thing out.

Hopefully this election brings much needed future changes.

Every vote requires a SSN and 2 factor authentication for starters. It can be done.

(11-06-2020, 01:19 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(11-06-2020, 01:16 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: I told you. I am an Independent. I am definitely not a Liberal. I have some Liberal ideas, but for the most part, I have more Conservative ideas. I just don't conform to the idea that you have to fall in step with everything Republicans or Democrats believe in. I honestly think we may have more common ground than you might think. I'm just way more moderate on my conservative beliefs than you are for the most part, but some things I have been called radical on. I'd rather not get into that right now though. We have enough crazy stuff going on.

Voting should be easy to fix. We live in a country with self driving cars, the biggest tech companies on the planet, and will be sending a man to Mars within the next decade. I think we can figure this voting thing out.

Every vote requires a SSN and 2 factor authentication for starters.  It can be done.

Ol' Mitch will get right on that...
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(This post was last modified: 11-06-2020, 01:24 AM by haveaseat.)

(11-06-2020, 01:05 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(11-06-2020, 12:49 AM)jaglyn Wrote: This is it though, these states may be ( MAY BE) able to get away with it just this one election. But  in the future, they have no excuse to screw it up anymore.

Sure they do.

Are you trying to insinuate COVID was created by the Democratic Party? Instead of being handled by the president who brushed it off early and made himself look a fool and caused our economy to close down and caused deaths of innocent Americans?

Shout out to Duval for going blue.

(This post was last modified: 11-06-2020, 01:26 AM by StroudCrowd1.)

(11-06-2020, 01:23 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(11-06-2020, 01:19 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Voting should be easy to fix. We live in a country with self driving cars, the biggest tech companies on the planet, and will be sending a man to Mars within the next decade. I think we can figure this voting thing out.

Every vote requires a SSN and 2 factor authentication for starters.  It can be done.

Mitch will be the savior of our way of life for the next few years.

(11-06-2020, 01:23 AM)haveaseat Wrote:
(11-06-2020, 01:05 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Sure they do.

Are you trying to insinuate COVID was created by the Democratic Party? Instead of being handled by the president who brushed it off early and made himself look a fool and caused our economy to close down and caused deaths of innocent Americans?

Created? No. Coordinated? Nothing is off the table at this point. This is the party who accused a man of being a serial rapist to keep him off the SC.

(11-06-2020, 01:24 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(11-06-2020, 01:23 AM)mikesez Wrote: Ol' Mitch will get right on that...

Mitch will be the savior of our way of life for the next few years.

(11-06-2020, 01:23 AM)haveaseat Wrote: Are you trying to insinuate COVID was created by the Democratic Party? Instead of being handled by the president who brushed it off early and made himself look a fool and caused our economy to close down and caused deaths of innocent Americans?

Created? No. Coordinated? Nothing is off the table at this point. This is the party who accused a man of being a serial rapist to keep him off the SC.

C'mon man. Coordinated? This would've been handled easily if Trump took precautions in the early stages. There are countless interviews online of him saying he wasn't worried about the virus. The whole COVID situation is something he dropped the ball on. He took shots at a great man like McCain and Arizona wasn't too happy. Not saying Biden's got it locked down but Trump really created a lot of self inflicted wounds here for his campaign.

(11-05-2020, 11:55 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Your democratic process hard at work.

https://twitter.com/ImWithTrump/status/1...71842?s=19

She's likely re-doing a ballot that wouldn't read the machine. It's not uncommon. This could be a Trump vote for all we know. With the tense state this country is in I'm more upset that that this woman who is likely is innocent could be put on blast for doing her job. That's not fair.

(11-06-2020, 01:19 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(11-06-2020, 01:16 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: I told you. I am an Independent. I am definitely not a Liberal. I have some Liberal ideas, but for the most part, I have more Conservative ideas. I just don't conform to the idea that you have to fall in step with everything Republicans or Democrats believe in. I honestly think we may have more common ground than you might think. I'm just way more moderate on my conservative beliefs than you are for the most part, but some things I have been called radical on. I'd rather not get into that right now though. We have enough crazy stuff going on.

I see no problem with that. I hope it changes. This crap is ridiculous!

Thats really insensitive bruh.  Do u know how hard it is to fix an election.  You need a detailed analysis of the turnout and vote margins to rig, u have to spread fake votes across precincts so u don't exceed registered voters.  Its hard work.

(This post was last modified: 11-06-2020, 01:44 AM by TheO-LineMatters.)

(11-06-2020, 01:23 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(11-06-2020, 01:19 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Voting should be easy to fix. We live in a country with self driving cars, the biggest tech companies on the planet, and will be sending a man to Mars within the next decade. I think we can figure this voting thing out.

Hopefully Mitch will be long dead by the next election.

(11-06-2020, 01:39 AM)jj82284 Wrote:

Thats really insensitive bruh.  Do u know how hard it is to fix an election.  You need a detailed analysis of the turnout and vote margins to rig, u have to spread fake votes across precincts so u don't exceed registered voters.  Its hard work.

This election is not rigged. It's just a giant cluster****, because different states have different election rules. Every state should've been following the same rules. Had we done this in the first place, we maybe would've had the re-count done by now, but we can't even get the first count done!

(11-06-2020, 01:39 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(11-06-2020, 01:23 AM)mikesez Wrote: Ol' Mitch will get right on that...

Hopefully Mitch will be long dead by the next election.

(11-06-2020, 01:39 AM)jj82284 Wrote: Thats really insensitive bruh.  Do u know how hard it is to fix an election.  You need a detailed analysis of the turnout and vote margins to rig, u have to spread fake votes across precincts so u don't exceed registered voters.  Its hard work.

This election is not rigged. It's just a giant cluster****, because different states have different election rules. Every state should've been following the same rules. Had we done this in the first place, we maybe would've had the re-count done by now, but we can't even get the first count done!

Our state (Alaska) is thoroughly Republican, but our stupid state rules say that absentee & provisional ballots can only be counted during the week AFTER the election, or something like that.  It's why Trump has not received our EV yet.
"We believe in victory!"   - Gus Bradley
"I don't want to believe.  I want to know."   - Carl Sagan

(11-06-2020, 01:05 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:

Sure they do.

Hahahahahahahahaha

(11-06-2020, 02:55 AM)KodiakJag Wrote:
(11-06-2020, 01:39 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Hopefully Mitch will be long dead by the next election.

Our state (Alaska) is thoroughly Republican, but our stupid state rules say that absentee & provisional ballots can only be counted during the week AFTER the election, or something like that.  It's why Trump has not received our EV yet.

That doesn't surprise me. After all, this is the state government that produced Sarah Palin. LOL

No offense. That was a dig at the state's government, not the people that live there.

The same methods are being used to try to steal the Senate majority right in front of our faces while we focus on the Presidency.

(11-06-2020, 08:54 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: The same methods are being used to try to steal the Senate majority right in front of our faces while we focus on the Presidency.

Personally, I want the Republicans to maintain the Senate. The way things look, we'll have a Democratic President and a Democratic House, so we need a Republican Senate to maintain checks and balances. I don't want Kamala's extremists agenda's to start passing right and left.