Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2020 Presidental Election

(11-13-2020, 08:15 PM)copycat Wrote:
(11-13-2020, 08:10 PM)JackCity Wrote: You're handling the news a lot better than I expected

He is not a liberal therefore is not prone to burn down his city after disappointing news.

yeah I can't recall conservatives acting rashly to anything. Wait..

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-13-2020, 09:20 PM)JackCity Wrote:
(11-13-2020, 08:15 PM)copycat Wrote: He is not a liberal therefore is not prone to burn down his city after disappointing news.

yeah I can't recall conservatives acting rashly to anything. Wait..

Trump lost, no rioting, zero cities in flames.  Can you honestly say had things gone the other way things would be the same?  I’ll wait.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(11-13-2020, 09:30 PM)copycat Wrote:
(11-13-2020, 09:20 PM)JackCity Wrote: yeah I can't recall conservatives acting rashly to anything. Wait..

Trump lost, no rioting, zero cities in flames.  Can you honestly say had things gone the other way things would be the same?  I’ll wait.

I don't even think this guy is American. You can't reason with a foreigner in a political forum.

You people do understand Biden will be removed shortly, right?

(11-13-2020, 11:34 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: You people do understand Biden will be removed shortly, right?

And then we'll find out what kind of sig Jags is going to give me!
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(11-13-2020, 11:40 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(11-13-2020, 11:34 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: You people do understand Biden will be removed shortly, right?

And then we'll find out what kind of sig Jags is going to give me!

I'd worry more about the job being too big for Kamala and her total lack of leadership and foreign policy experience. Your sig is important though.

(This post was last modified: 11-14-2020, 03:38 AM by JackCity.)

(11-13-2020, 09:30 PM)copycat Wrote:
(11-13-2020, 09:20 PM)JackCity Wrote: yeah I can't recall conservatives acting rashly to anything. Wait..

Do u remember what happened when some lockdowns started or no?

(11-14-2020, 03:38 AM)JackCity Wrote:
(11-13-2020, 09:30 PM)copycat Wrote: Trump lost, no rioting, zero cities in flames.  Can you honestly say had things gone the other way things would be the same?  I’ll wait.

Do u remember what happened when some lockdowns started or no?

When conservatives lose, they rush to the grocery store and buy everything.

When liberals lose, they throw a brick through the window and just take everything.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

You do understand this will go like all your other predictions, right?

(11-14-2020, 06:54 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:

You do understand this will go like all your other predictions, right?
Bahahahah

“Get your popcorn ready.”

More smoke from GA. Close to 100,000 president only ballots, Trump only got 800. Statistical impossibility. Stupid RINOs leading GA working with Abrams and having ties to the voting software company. No water main problems when they needed to pause the vote counting to catch-up since Trump had too large of a turnout.

Multiple reports, but MSM hasn't said anything, about servers being seized in Germany. They have the ability to change and create votes after the fact. Who knows what is actually true though.

I'm tired of all the promising talk and smoke, they say the kraken is getting released ... well stop talking and release it. I really hope this brings down the whole swamp, dems and rinos, but I bet nothing happens even though everyone can see the fraud.

(11-14-2020, 04:33 PM)p_rushing Wrote: More smoke from GA. Close to 100,000 president only ballots, Trump only got 800. Statistical impossibility. Stupid RINOs leading GA working with Abrams and having ties to the voting software company. No water main problems when they needed to pause the vote counting to catch-up since Trump had too large of a turnout.

Multiple reports, but MSM hasn't said anything, about servers being seized in Germany. They have the ability to change and create votes after the fact. Who knows what is actually true though.

I'm tired of all the promising talk and smoke, they say the kraken is getting released ... well stop talking and release it. I really hope this brings down the whole swamp, dems and rinos, but I bet nothing happens even though everyone can see the fraud.

Ballots come in batches and not every race is tabulated at the same time.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(11-14-2020, 04:33 PM)p_rushing Wrote: More smoke from GA. Close to 100,000 president only ballots, Trump only got 800. Statistical impossibility. Stupid RINOs leading GA working with Abrams and having ties to the voting software company. No water main problems when they needed to pause the vote counting to catch-up since Trump had too large of a turnout.

Post through it man. I'm sure the result will change

Yeah. Statistical anomalies aren't going to cut it. Trump need to put up or shut up.

(11-14-2020, 05:54 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Yeah. Statistical anomalies aren't going to cut it. Trump need to put up or shut up.

To go this far, they better have something good

(11-14-2020, 06:11 PM)jj82284 Wrote:
(11-14-2020, 05:54 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Yeah. Statistical anomalies aren't going to cut it. Trump need to put up or shut up.

To go this far, they better have something good
Lol

Dem proud boys didn’t strut through DC for nuffin!

(This post was last modified: 11-14-2020, 11:36 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

Joel Bidens America. Buckle up..

https://twitter.com/JFNYC1/status/132778...41827?s=19

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/...35616?s=19

(This post was last modified: 11-15-2020, 01:46 AM by captivating.)

Trump's America

[Image: 0ea2b8047c0d165d7f58cd7f61f33926?width=650]

2 dead thanks to an AR-15 style rifle

(This post was last modified: 11-15-2020, 02:16 AM by americus 2.0.)

(11-14-2020, 11:35 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Joel Bidens America. Buckle up.

Geez man.

(11-15-2020, 01:45 AM)captivating Wrote: Trump's America

Not even the same. He was defending himself. Should he have been there? Probably not, but he did not instigate things.

(11-15-2020, 01:45 AM)captivating Wrote: Trump's America

The rifle had nothing to do with it. It was the "whack job" that was carrying the rifle. He wanted to go play "G.I. Joe" and he obviously lacked the intelligence, maturity and common sense to handle such a weapon. The government needs to crack down on mental illness and violent people owning these weapons. Not the weapons themselves. Tens of millions (possibly more) of these weapons are owned by law abiding citizens who practice gun safety. They should not be punished, because this stupid idiot wanted to go play live action "Call of Duty".