Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
K'Lavon Chaisson - Rd1, Pick 20

Is it just me or does this dudes last name sound like a piece of furniture?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-13-2020, 05:41 PM)surfon Wrote: Is it just me or does this dudes last name sound like a piece of furniture?

“Get our new leather Chaisson today!” Banana

(This post was last modified: 11-13-2020, 07:28 PM by TheO-LineMatters.)

(11-13-2020, 06:07 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: https://www.syracuse.com/buffalo-bills/2...bills.html

I wish he would've been drafted by Buffalo.

(11-13-2020, 07:27 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(11-13-2020, 06:07 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: https://www.syracuse.com/buffalo-bills/2...bills.html

I wish he would've been drafted by Buffalo.

So does he?

On the football field, Chaisson is a blur. His speed, power, bend, and football I.Q

[Image: giphy.gif]
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

Chaisson has shown next to nothing. The only hope is that he is a late bloomer.
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Yeah nothing impressive out of him yet. Maybe he comes on year two, but with our track record, I doubt it.

(This post was last modified: 11-14-2020, 12:23 AM by surfon.)

He been spending too much time loafing on that chaisson during covid. Gotta get him off that chaisson next year.

Hopefully next year he gets a DC that can play him correctly.

(This post was last modified: 11-15-2020, 02:43 PM by JaG4LyFe.)

He's also 21 years old, mind you
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

Add another 16 pressureless pass rushes to his tally from yesterday.

Chaisson is 4th string on some teams. Smelling Derrick Harvey 2.0!
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

(11-13-2020, 05:41 PM)surfon Wrote: Is it just me or does this dudes last name sound like a piece of furniture?

Yep, we were looking for an ottoman (empire) and all we got was a chaisson.

(11-16-2020, 05:09 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: Chaisson is 4th string on some teams. Smelling Derrick Harvey 2.0!

Is it a scheme problem or is the guy just over matched physically?
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

(11-16-2020, 06:16 PM)MoJagFan Wrote:
(11-16-2020, 05:09 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: Chaisson is 4th string on some teams. Smelling Derrick Harvey 2.0!

Is it a scheme problem or is the guy just over matched physically?

To me he is a 3-4 OLB. I feel he is playing out of position.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

(11-17-2020, 01:38 AM)Dimson Wrote:
(11-16-2020, 06:16 PM)MoJagFan Wrote: Is it a scheme problem or is the guy just over matched physically?

I believe you may be right about this. It seems to me that this team should do some experimenting with the 3-4 defense during the 2nd half of this season. They currently have several players who could do well with this scheme and add to it during the off-season. Allen and Chaisson could be dynamic pass rushers at outside linebacker while Schobert and Jack would be the inside guys. Correa, Quincey Williams and Shaq. Q. would be good depth. Hamilton could be an effective nose tackle in this scheme and he might even be capable playing end if they drafted someone like Tyler Shelvin- a prototypical nose tackle. I'd like to see them add someone like Carlos Basham, who'd be great in this 3-4 scheme.

Too bad we wont experiment. We do the same thing on defense for the worst each week. We need a top notch defensive coordinator one day. Smh

(11-17-2020, 01:38 AM)Dimson Wrote:
(11-16-2020, 06:16 PM)MoJagFan Wrote: Is it a scheme problem or is the guy just over matched physically?

Exactly right. The question is, why would Caldwell pick a 3-4 outside backer for our scheme?  He has made ridiculous personnel decisions like this constantly.  Fowler was not a fit for our D either.  I'm not a fan of our scheme, but if that is the direction you choose to go, at least acquire players who fit it.
This is a results-oriented business.  There are no trophies or titles given for "moral victories" or for "winning the draft".  Our record with DC is 37-86.  6-10 is our 2nd best season in 8 years of Caldwell leadership.  These are the FACTS.

Not giving up on him yet. Young and raw with high upside and good athletic build. But youd definitley like to see some progression in the second half of the season.