Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2020 Presidental Election

(This post was last modified: 11-17-2020, 04:53 PM by NeptuneBeachBum.)

(11-17-2020, 04:50 PM)JackCity Wrote:
(11-17-2020, 04:45 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote: Thanks for the update.  Wow... 1-25. To put that in perspective, both Gene Smith and David Caldwell's winning percentages are about 10 times better than that.

Weird to see a regular winner like Trump losing so bad

He must just be so tired of all the winning...
This is a results-oriented business.  There are no trophies or titles given for "moral victories" or for "winning the draft".  Our record with DC is 37-86.  6-10 is our 2nd best season in 8 years of Caldwell leadership.  These are the FACTS.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

This whole thread is an ocean of snowflake tears.

The board bottom feeders really have the lube out today, huh?

(11-17-2020, 05:17 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: The board bottom feeders really have the lube out today, huh?

Just waiting for it to sink that your guy Trump lost to the worst candidate of all time, in a landslide

(11-17-2020, 05:22 PM)JackCity Wrote:
(11-17-2020, 05:17 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: The board bottom feeders really have the lube out today, huh?

Just waiting for it to sink that your guy Trump lost to the worst candidate of all time, in a landslide

A LANDSLIDE!  One of the most historic electoral college losses of all-time...
This is a results-oriented business.  There are no trophies or titles given for "moral victories" or for "winning the draft".  Our record with DC is 37-86.  6-10 is our 2nd best season in 8 years of Caldwell leadership.  These are the FACTS.

Two Georgia counties had found a total of 5355 votes with Trump netting 1300 from those missing ballots. They're also saying a third county is probably missing 224 votes (75% republican county), but that hasn't yet been verified.

57 counties claim 0 deviations
21 counties are +1 or -1 deviation
32 counties deviate from 2-9 votes

That leaves 68 counties that haven't completed their counting. I don't expect this recount to change the state since they're only recounting and not verifying the ballot's legitimacy, but a 1,300 vote swing from a simple recount is a lot from just two counties.

(11-17-2020, 05:57 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: Two Georgia counties had found a total of 5355 votes with Trump netting 1300 from those missing ballots. They're also saying a third county is probably missing 224 votes (75% republican county), but that hasn't yet been verified.

57 counties claim 0 deviations
21 counties are +1 or -1 deviation
32 counties deviate from 2-9 votes

That leaves 68 counties that haven't completed their counting. I don't expect this recount to change the state since they're only recounting and not verifying the ballot's legitimacy, but a 1,300 vote swing from a simple recount is a lot from just two counties.

Its one big nothing-burger.  Not changing the results.  No fraud.  Nothing illegal.  You have nothing.  But thanks for participating!

(11-17-2020, 06:01 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote: Its one big nothing-burger.  Not changing the results.  No fraud.  Nothing illegal.  You have nothing.  But thanks for participating!

Saying there isn't fraud is committing 100% to being wrong. 

You can argue that there isn't enough to overturn it, but you can't say there's nothing illegal or fraudulent.

(11-17-2020, 06:09 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote:
(11-17-2020, 06:01 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote: Its one big nothing-burger.  Not changing the results.  No fraud.  Nothing illegal.  You have nothing.  But thanks for participating!

Saying there isn't fraud is committing 100% to being wrong. 

You can argue that there isn't enough to overturn it, but you can't say there's nothing illegal or fraudulent.

Trump's own election task force investigated election fraud between 2000 and 2016.  Over one billion votes were cast during that time.  You know how many fraudulent votes they found?  32.  Use your head... you are being a sheep for Trump's ego.

All anyone in this country wants is a free and fair election.  The only two people I have read who cast fraudulent votes who were actually charged voted for Trump.  Anyone can make accusations; but if you have no evidence, you have no fraud.  Pretty simple.

I suspect that there were in fact some irregularities with this election.  Fraud?  Manipulated software?  It is certainly possible.  Were there ballots cast for Biden which were essentially "anyone but Trump"?  I'm pretty certain so, but I have a hard time believing that the majority of ballots cast for Biden were because people thought that Biden was the better choice.

However, unless there is "smoking gun" type of proof this election is pretty much over.  I tend to think that if any such "proof" existed we would have heard about it by now.

The question is, how long will Biden last before "something" causes him to step down and we have a (gulp) Kamala Harris president?  How long before the far left "progressive" wing of the democrat party takes over?  They are already talking about "student loan forgiveness".  How stupid is that?

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(11-17-2020, 07:20 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: I suspect that there were in fact some irregularities with this election.  Fraud?  Manipulated software?  It is certainly possible.  Were there ballots cast for Biden which were essentially "anyone but Trump"?  I'm pretty certain so, but I have a hard time believing that the majority of ballots cast for Biden were because people thought that Biden was the better choice.

However, unless there is "smoking gun" type of proof this election is pretty much over.  I tend to think that if any such "proof" existed we would have heard about it by now.

The question is, how long will Biden last before "something" causes him to step down and we have a (gulp) Kamala Harris president?  How long before the far left "progressive" wing of the democrat party takes over?  They are already talking about "student loan forgiveness".  How stupid is that?

House majority is too tight now for a radical agenda. Loan forgiveness will be 2022 suicide for house dems. Not to mention the mass lawsuits that will be rightfully filed.

(This post was last modified: 11-17-2020, 08:13 PM by NeptuneBeachBum.)

(11-17-2020, 07:58 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(11-17-2020, 07:20 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: I suspect that there were in fact some irregularities with this election.  Fraud?  Manipulated software?  It is certainly possible.  Were there ballots cast for Biden which were essentially "anyone but Trump"?  I'm pretty certain so, but I have a hard time believing that the majority of ballots cast for Biden were because people thought that Biden was the better choice.

House majority is too tight now for a radical agenda. Loan forgiveness will be 2022 suicide for house dems. Not to mention the mass lawsuits that will be rightfully filed.

Wow... we are actually agreeing on something for a change.

Even if the Republicans lost the senate (they won't) and the house had the votes... Biden is not a radical lefty.  He won't be pushing that agenda.  And student loan forgiveness and cries of defund the police would be 2022 suicide for democrats in Congress.  If they are smart, they will stop with that non-sense.  They should just be happy they won the presidency.

Anything is possible.  It is possible Trump cheated to a large degree to make this election closer than the polls predicted.  There currently are equal amounts of proof for that theory as there are that fraud occurred favoring Biden; in other words, none.

No one knows exactly what the 2022 midterms will look like because in 2021 there will be redistricting. We don't know how much gerrymandering they'll get away with this time.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

2 months left until president Biden. President trump is smashing a few things on his way out

(11-17-2020, 08:30 PM)Jag88 Wrote: 2 months left until president Biden. President trump is smashing a few things on his way out

Titleist golf balls...

(11-16-2020, 09:27 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(11-16-2020, 08:42 PM)Jags Wrote: Can someone just shoot me now? At 38, is it too late to be aborted?  This is freaking stupid.

Suicide is a crime but it's pretty hard to prosecute...
Now if I help you that is a crime.
Also, there are people who know you and love you and need you to stick around with them.
Please reach out to 800 273 8255 before you do anything else.
It's OK, even if it doesn't always feel OK.  You don't have to fake it here.

(11-16-2020, 09:27 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: It beats being a pollster.

Truth! 
But people with sucky jobs find new jobs all the time.  It has nothing to do with whether or not their opinions are valid.

You’re really wanting a special sig aren’t ya? Lol.  I was talking about the bickering going on up in here.

SS Joel Bidens America

https://twitter.com/ReaganBattalion/stat...72836?s=19

(11-17-2020, 11:29 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: SS Joel Bidens America

Cuomo really seems to have issues with Jewish people.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(11-17-2020, 11:29 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: SS Joel Bidens America

Pretty sure Trump is still president right now... BUT NOT FOR LONG!   Banana

(11-17-2020, 08:33 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(11-17-2020, 08:30 PM)Jag88 Wrote: 2 months left until president Biden. President trump is smashing a few things on his way out

Titleist golf balls...

Haha