Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2020 Presidental Election

(11-19-2020, 08:39 PM)KodiakJag Wrote:
(11-19-2020, 07:32 PM)Jags Wrote: I’d love to make you proud and raise a glass with you mike.  But I don’t need their money.  I’m not super rich but my wife and I do damn well.  We live (currently, hopefully changing in the next few months) in a damn good area with great schools.  No need to send “lil jag-ette” to a magnet school.  But I have a dream mike, that one day, little mikesez and little jags can one day raise a glass together.  For what the [BLEEP], idk.  But it would be cool to find the common ground.

Classy post.

I honestly believe if we all had a chance to meet for beers or shots we’d come away as friends.  Not necessarily agreeing on everything, but friends nonetheless.

This is why Mike had to make his alt account. I don't want to make fun of him anymore.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-19-2020, 11:01 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote:
(11-19-2020, 08:39 PM)KodiakJag Wrote: Classy post.

I honestly believe if we all had a chance to meet for beers or shots we’d come away as friends.  Not necessarily agreeing on everything, but friends nonetheless.

This is why Mike had to make his alt account. I don't want to make fun of him anymore.

Multiple accounts would be a CoC violation.  I ain't tryna violate no CoC.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(11-19-2020, 10:10 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(11-19-2020, 09:48 PM)Jags Wrote: You just openly said you wear women’s g-strings and/or granny panties.  I’m assuming (we’ve come full circle!) it’s one of those two.  Don’t drag me into your drag.

I only mentioned outerwear with regard to myself.  You're the one wearing the underwear.  I'm surprised you're still denying after I assured you we all know and respect you regardless.

(11-19-2020, 09:57 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: We aren't friends? Since when?

Most of my negative points are from you, amigo.

Odd, I don't think I was talking to you.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 11-20-2020, 12:49 AM by NeptuneBeachBum.)

(11-19-2020, 11:01 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote:
(11-19-2020, 08:39 PM)KodiakJag Wrote: Classy post.

Mike and I miss the "statistical anomalies" you calculated by hand (not at all the same ones passed around on Twitter).  Please show us all the proof of election fraud you, by yourself, provided to Rudy and the psycho-lawyer-chick-hellcat that Trump hired to throw temper tantrums in the media (despite providing ZERO proof in court).  We are just amazed at YOUR (not the internet's) statistical wizardry!
This is a results-oriented business.  There are no trophies or titles given for "moral victories" or for "winning the draft".  Our record with DC is 37-86.  6-10 is our 2nd best season in 8 years of Caldwell leadership.  These are the FACTS.

(11-20-2020, 12:08 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(11-19-2020, 10:10 PM)mikesez Wrote: Most of my negative points are from you, amigo.

Odd, I don't think I was talking to you.

Friends, lovers, tomato, tomaato

Let me spit some more facts for you, since you like to pretend you care about them.

1. You're a troll. You have yet to contribute anything productive to a conversation, and you turnout after the election insulting people and beating your chest like you just personally carried Biden to the finish line.

2. You're unoriginal. Literally every single point you have made is a talking point from the MSM, and you run around calling people sheep and attacking people for sharing ideas. The most original thing you've brought to a discussion is the insult, Slappy, and that's not a point in your favor.

3. You're a hypocrite. You rode into this message board on your moral high horse, attacking DJT for his personality and gloating about his defeat, while being every bit as obnoxious and boorish as the man himself. Virtually every Trump supporter here has admitted to not liking that part of his personality, but endures it because he has governed conservatively. You, on the other hand, have nothing to offer but his same, terrible personality. People hate in others what they see in themselves, so it is only natural that you found Trump unbearable. It must be hard to see a successful version of yourself. It makes sense why his losing excites you so much.

4. You're lazy. So lazy, in fact, that you find it incredulous that someone else might be able to do their own research. Sorry if basic math is too hard for you to do without help. Here's a challenge for you, Slappy: go find the graph I claimed to make anywhere else on the internet. If you can, I'll make a post praising your intellect (I'm honest, though, so it will be short). I was ahead of the curve, on my own, for most of those facts I presented in that thread. It doesn't matter to you, though, because

5. You're a troll. I realize I put this twice on this list, but you probably didn't. Since you're so [BLEEP] slow, I figured reiterating this point might help.

I could keep going, but I'm not going to waste more than 5 minutes responding to you until you decide to act like a human being. I come here to debate ideas, and flesh out thoughts in my head, not to be berated by simpletons. You want to hate Trump, go ahead. You want to be a dick, be my guest. I just won't be feeding the troll after this post. I just wanted to let everyone else know where I stand.

(11-20-2020, 08:56 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Let me spit some more facts for you, since you like to pretend you care about them.  

1. You're a troll. You have yet to contribute anything productive to a conversation, and you turnout after the election insulting people and beating your chest like you just personally carried Biden to the finish line.

2. You're unoriginal. Literally every single point you have made is a talking point from the MSM, and you run around calling people sheep and attacking people for sharing ideas. The most original thing you've brought to a discussion is the insult, Slappy, and that's not a point in your favor.

3. You're a hypocrite. You rode into this message board on your moral high horse, attacking DJT for his personality and gloating about his defeat, while being every bit as obnoxious and boorish as the man himself. Virtually every Trump supporter here has admitted to not liking that part of his personality, but endures it because he has governed conservatively. You, on the other hand, have nothing to offer but his same, terrible personality. People hate in others what they see in themselves, so it is only  natural that you found Trump unbearable. It must be hard to see a successful version of yourself. It makes sense why his losing excites you so much.

4. You're lazy. So lazy, in fact, that you find it incredulous that someone else might be able to do their own research. Sorry if basic math is too hard for you to do without help. Here's a challenge for you, Slappy: go find the graph I claimed to make anywhere else on the internet. If you can, I'll make a post praising your intellect (I'm honest, though, so it will be short). I was ahead of the curve, on my own, for most of those facts I presented in that thread. It doesn't matter to you, though, because

5. You're a troll. I realize I put this twice on this list, but you probably didn't. Since you're so [BLEEP] slow, I figured reiterating this point might help.

I could keep going, but I'm not going to waste more than 5 minutes responding to you until you decide to act like a human being. I come here to debate ideas, and flesh out thoughts in my head, not to be berated by simpletons. You want to hate Trump, go ahead. You want to be a dick, be my guest. I just won't be feeding the troll after this post. I just wanted to let everyone else know where I stand.

#FIRE

Commence the invectives.

(This post was last modified: 11-20-2020, 10:29 AM by NeptuneBeachBum.)

(11-20-2020, 08:56 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Let me spit some more facts for you, since you like to pretend you care about them.  

3. You're a hypocrite. You rode into this message board on your moral high horse, attacking DJT for his personality and gloating about his defeat, while being every bit as obnoxious and boorish as the man himself. Virtually every Trump supporter here has admitted to not liking that part of his personality, but endures it because he has governed conservatively. You, on the other hand, have nothing to offer but his same, terrible personality. People hate in others what they see in themselves, so it is only  natural that you found Trump unbearable. It must be hard to see a successful version of yourself. It makes sense why his losing excites you so much.

Thank you.  I had a bet with MikeSez that I could get your simple mind to post a 400+ word response (after you told others to ignore me) by simply attacking the ego of your subpar intellectual reasoning.  Mike said you had more emotional control than that; I knew you didn't so I took the over... and your post was 428 words!  You owe me a beer Mike!

Banana
This is a results-oriented business.  There are no trophies or titles given for "moral victories" or for "winning the draft".  Our record with DC is 37-86.  6-10 is our 2nd best season in 8 years of Caldwell leadership.  These are the FACTS.

[Image: tenor.gif]

[Image: IllfatedImmaterialGlassfrog-size_restricted.gif]
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(11-20-2020, 10:27 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:

[Image: tenor.gif]

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=3355561]

(11-20-2020, 10:25 AM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote:

Thank you.  I had a bet with MikeSez that I could get your simple mind to post a 400+ word response (after you told others to ignore me) by simply attacking the ego of your subpar intellectual reasoning.  Mike said you had more emotional control than that; I knew you didn't so I took the over... and your post was 428 words!  You owe me a beer Mike!

Banana

I don't recall making that bet, but beers are on me if you're ever in orange or lake County.
Wifey says we might be going to Duval in December.. stay tuned.

(This post was last modified: 11-20-2020, 11:03 AM by NeptuneBeachBum.)

(11-20-2020, 10:53 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(11-20-2020, 10:25 AM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote: Thank you.  I had a bet with MikeSez that I could get your simple mind to post a 400+ word response (after you told others to ignore me) by simply attacking the ego of your subpar intellectual reasoning.  Mike said you had more emotional control than that; I knew you didn't so I took the over... and your post was 428 words!  You owe me a beer Mike!

Banana

I don't recall making that bet, but beers are on me if you're ever in orange or lake County.
Wifey says we might be going to Duval in December.. stay tuned.

Oh, we made the bet!  But it makes sense you don't recall, since I am one of your alter-ego subpersonalities (according to Slappy's GIF reference, anyway).  Ask Wifey about it!

(11-20-2020, 10:25 AM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote:

Banana

Trolls can and will be banned around here. Keep that in mind, so contribute or be gone.

What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(11-20-2020, 12:20 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(11-20-2020, 10:25 AM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote: Thank you.  I had a bet with MikeSez that I could get your simple mind to post a 400+ word response (after you told others to ignore me) by simply attacking the ego of your subpar intellectual reasoning.  Mike said you had more emotional control than that; I knew you didn't so I took the over... and your post was 428 words!  You owe me a beer Mike!

Banana

Trolls can and will be banned around here. Keep that in mind, so contribute or be gone.

DON'T YOU KIDS MAKE ME STOP THIS HERE CAR!!!!!!

(11-20-2020, 12:25 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:

DON'T YOU KIDS MAKE ME STOP THIS HERE CAR!!!!!!

Don’t make me come back there!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Banana

Release the Modess!!

I was watching Tucker Carlson last night and he said there's no proof of voter fraud but there is proof of UFOs ?! What's going on around here ?!

(11-20-2020, 12:30 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(11-20-2020, 12:25 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: DON'T YOU KIDS MAKE ME STOP THIS HERE CAR!!!!!!

Don’t make me come back there!

OK Mom!  I'll behave!  

Rolleyes