Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2020 Presidental Election

(11-22-2020, 01:45 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote:
(11-22-2020, 01:43 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I do, I've lost several friends because I don't hate Trump. The rage among otherwise decent people is almost comical, like everyone missed their Xanax dose for a couple years.

Slappy Fact Check:   FALSE.  You cannot lose what you do not possess.

Oooo fire.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-22-2020, 01:59 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Dang. I've officially blocked my first poster ever. The slappy insult is just too much to bear.

Lol, he thinks he's witty. Let him have his fun. At least he doesn't cry like some posters.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(11-22-2020, 01:43 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(11-22-2020, 12:35 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: I somewhat agree with you.

To your first point, I have a hard time believing that many people "settled for" Biden, especially with Harris as his running mate even if it's "anybody but Trump".

Regarding your second point, I agree totally.

I do, I've lost several friends because I don't hate Trump. The rage among otherwise decent people is almost comical, like everyone missed their Xanax dose for a couple years.

Wow, you lost friends for not hating Trump even though you openly don't vote for him?

Who needs enemies with friends like that? Lol

(11-22-2020, 03:31 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(11-22-2020, 01:43 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I do, I've lost several friends because I don't hate Trump. The rage among otherwise decent people is almost comical, like everyone missed their Xanax dose for a couple years.

Wow, you lost friends for not hating Trump even though you openly don't vote for him?

Family on my wife's side too, lots of bleeding hearts over there. Flip side is my FIL, a retired labor union president who flipped to Trump and can't believe I didn't vote for him.

(11-22-2020, 03:37 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(11-22-2020, 03:31 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Wow, you lost friends for not hating Trump even though you openly don't vote for him?

Family on my wife's side too, lots of bleeding hearts over there. Flip side is my FIL, a retired labor union president who flipped to Trump and can't believe I didn't vote for him.

Less time with in laws isn't always a bad thing.

(11-22-2020, 11:11 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(11-22-2020, 10:20 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I am of two minds as a non trump voter who would prefer him to Biden:

One, I believe Biden won. Trump's first win was flukish and the pure hatred for the guy since is plenty of motivation for the electoral resuts we see.

Two, Trump has a strong following, this election was strange in its circumstances, and there's enough procedural and statistical oddities to believe something shady happened.

I'm glad he's not conceding until everything is properly examined. Once that's done or the USSC rules then we move on.

This election was a referendum against Trump, not for Biden. The multitudes of ballots only marked for Biden and no one else is testament to how folks like Stacey Abrams was able to marshal the one-time anti-Trump voters. 

Biden's election may prove fortuitous for Republicans. The far left want a piece of Biden's election. If he gives it to them the rift in the party will grow wider and drive more people to either forego voting in the next election, or to the Republicans. If he doesn't we will witness continuous bitter infighting. 

Either way, the MSM will have its work cut out trying to present a unified message for the democrats. Especially after successful midterm elections for Republicans when there will no longer be an anti-Trump referendum to turn out disinterested voters.

I agree with everything you said, and if that happens I’d be more than happy to vote Republican again should a reasonably palatable candidate emerge.
"We believe in victory!"   - Gus Bradley
"I don't want to believe.  I want to know."   - Carl Sagan

(11-22-2020, 03:47 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(11-22-2020, 03:37 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Family on my wife's side too, lots of bleeding hearts over there. Flip side is my FIL, a retired labor union president who flipped to Trump and can't believe I didn't vote for him.

Less time with in laws isn't always a bad thing.

We're actually headed out duck hunting at 0430 tomorrow.

(11-22-2020, 03:56 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(11-22-2020, 03:47 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Less time with in laws isn't always a bad thing.

We're actually headed out duck hunting at 0430 tomorrow.

Hopefully he doesn’t go all Dick Cheney on you! Laughing
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(11-22-2020, 04:09 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(11-22-2020, 03:56 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: We're actually headed out duck hunting at 0430 tomorrow.

Hopefully he doesn’t go all Dick Cheney on you! Laughing

Pheasant and duck are two different styles. Pheasant is walking side by side through a field, duck is sitting back to back in a boat.

(11-22-2020, 04:17 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(11-22-2020, 04:09 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Hopefully he doesn’t go all Dick Cheney on you! Laughing

Pheasant and duck are two different styles. Pheasant is walking side by side through a field, duck is sitting back to back in a boat.

That’s good...you won’t see it coming. Ninja
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(This post was last modified: 11-22-2020, 06:36 PM by NeptuneBeachBum.)

(11-22-2020, 01:59 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Dang. I've officially blocked my first poster ever. The slappy insult is just too much to bear.

Sensitivity censorship?!?  I thought Trumper's didn't like that stuff... how ironic.

I am guessing it was more because he considers himself an intellectual and I blew up all the holes in his ridiculously weak arguments.

Banana

(11-22-2020, 02:11 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:

Lol, he thinks he's witty. Let him have his fun. At least he doesn't cry like some posters.

I will take your backhanded respect and return the favor.   At least you don't cry like Lucky2Last does.
This is a results-oriented business.  There are no trophies or titles given for "moral victories" or for "winning the draft".  Our record with DC is 37-86.  6-10 is our 2nd best season in 8 years of Caldwell leadership.  These are the FACTS.

Bum, the only part that's correct. A true creepy joe sucker. Watch your little girls as they may get sniffed.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(This post was last modified: 11-22-2020, 07:18 PM by NeptuneBeachBum.)

(11-22-2020, 06:40 PM)Jagwired Wrote: Bum, the only part that's correct. A true creepy joe sucker. Watch your little girls as they may get sniffed.

AWWWWWW.... someone is sad that the Cult hero they worship lost... BIGLY.  Poor little QAnon-er!

[Image: giphy.webp?cid=ecf05e4755dw99p94t64knrtz...giphy.webp]
This is a results-oriented business.  There are no trophies or titles given for "moral victories" or for "winning the draft".  Our record with DC is 37-86.  6-10 is our 2nd best season in 8 years of Caldwell leadership.  These are the FACTS.

It's so funny that the left claims the machines are safe, meanwhile in the past the MSM has done many stories on how easy it is to hack or modify votes.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

(This post was last modified: 11-22-2020, 07:40 PM by NeptuneBeachBum.)

(11-22-2020, 07:19 PM)p_rushing Wrote: It's so funny that the left claims the machines are safe, meanwhile in the past the MSM has done many stories on how easy it is to hack or modify votes.

OK Mr. Conspiracy Theorist... I will listen to you.  Explain in detail: a) how it is done; and b) who specifically you believe did it in this election.  Because Sidney, Rudy, and Co. aren't capable of demonstrating that proof either in legal courts or in their insane media conferences.

If you're not capable of doing that, just admit you are a mindless sheep and run along.

Welp, Sidney Powell is suddenly not on the Trump legal team anymore. Sounds like a problem for Trump. I expect Giuliani to come up empty handed and Powell to fade into obscurity.

(11-22-2020, 07:53 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Welp, Sidney Powell is suddenly not on the Trump legal team anymore. Sounds like a problem for Trump. I expect Giuliani to come up empty handed and Powell to fade into obscurity.

That doesn't surprise me. She was coming up with some fantastic claims which didn't seem remotely viable. It's time for Trump to take a cue from Biden and call a lid.

(11-22-2020, 07:53 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Welp, Sidney Powell is suddenly not on the Trump legal team anymore. Sounds like a problem for Trump. I expect Giuliani to come up empty handed and Powell to fade into obscurity.

Shocking....

(11-22-2020, 07:28 PM)NeptuneBeachBum Wrote:
(11-22-2020, 07:19 PM)p_rushing Wrote: It's so funny that the left claims the machines are safe, meanwhile in the past the MSM has done many stories on how easy it is to hack or modify votes.

OK Mr. Conspiracy Theorist... I will listen to you.  Explain in detail: a) how it is done; and b) who specifically you believe did it in this election.  Because Sidney, Rudy, and Co. aren't capable of demonstrating that proof either in legal courts or in their insane media conferences.

If you're not capable of doing that, just admit you are a mindless sheep and run along.

It’s like EVERY SINGLE POST you have to add an “intellectual insult”.  

I hope it makes you feel better about yours.  Must be lacking if you’re questioning everyone else on theirs.

That was always going to happen.

Rudy is the last guy here for Trump which is hilarious.