Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2020 Presidental Election

(12-04-2020, 10:15 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: "The media needs to get interested in this, and they need to get interested quickly."

Yeah, no.

For one, if hours of high resolution video with clear audio showing fraud actually happening were released, the media would pretend it didn't exist. They are not on the side of truth when applied to the left. Especially when it comes to getting rid of the man who called them fake news for four years. Plus, Twitter would ban it and Facebook would unfriend you. Is this a surprise to anyone?

Secondly, there simply isn't enough evidence showing fraud occurred at the levels to overturn the election. The fact of the matter is Trump let his mouth get himself voted out of office. Support him or not, looking at it objectively that is what happened. There were many people who would not have voted, but Trump drove them into the arms of the opposition.

Republicans are doing themselves no favors by dragging this unwinnable argument out. Transition Biden in smoothly, campaign like mad for the Georgia runoff, then get the hell out and start preparing for the next election while enacting as many election oversights and safeguards as possible. Turn the page, the saga continues.

Ehh, I respectfully disagree. You can't sweep this under the rug. "There was fraud but not enough to overturn the election" isn't an acceptable answer to me.  I don't believe 81 million people voted for Joe Biden. 

No stone should be left unturned here. This isn't even about Trump anymore. It is about future elections.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(12-04-2020, 10:16 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(12-04-2020, 10:11 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: I’m sure there’s a perfectly reasonable explanation.

Since all these election fraud charges and conspiracy theories have been debunked so far, even by Attorney General Barr the other day, don't you think I would be a little bit skeptical?  Don't you think that before we accept that video as evidence of anything, we should first ask the people in the video what they were doing?

Actually what Barr said was they hadn’t found anything yet that would change the outcome of the election, not that there hasn’t been any fraud, or that they weren’t still investigating.

"To date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election”
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(12-04-2020, 10:24 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(12-04-2020, 10:16 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: Since all these election fraud charges and conspiracy theories have been debunked so far, even by Attorney General Barr the other day, don't you think I would be a little bit skeptical?  Don't you think that before we accept that video as evidence of anything, we should first ask the people in the video what they were doing?

Actually what Barr said was they hadn’t found anything yet that would change the outcome of the election, not that there hasn’t been any fraud, or that they weren’t still investigating.

"To date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election”

How in the hell do they know that? A statement like that indicates the fraud is actually measurable. Where is that information?

Does anyone doubt fraud occurs in every election? It's as old the United States, itself. It can only be controlled, not eliminated.

(12-04-2020, 10:24 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(12-04-2020, 10:16 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: Since all these election fraud charges and conspiracy theories have been debunked so far, even by Attorney General Barr the other day, don't you think I would be a little bit skeptical?  Don't you think that before we accept that video as evidence of anything, we should first ask the people in the video what they were doing?

Okay, then I will amend my question.   

Since all these election fraud charges and conspiracy theories have been debunked so far, even by Attorney General Barr the other day, don't you think I would be a little bit skeptical?  Don't you think that before we accept that video as evidence of anything, we should first ask the people in the video what they were doing? 

(12-04-2020, 10:31 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(12-04-2020, 10:24 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Actually what Barr said was they hadn’t found anything yet that would change the outcome of the election, not that there hasn’t been any fraud, or that they weren’t still investigating.

Okay, then I will amend my question.   

Again...what would be a reasonable explanation for telling everyone you’re not counting anymore for the night to then start counting again as soon as everyone leaves?

(12-04-2020, 10:34 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(12-04-2020, 10:31 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: Okay, then I will amend my question.   

Again...what would be a reasonable explanation for telling everyone you’re not counting anymore for the night to then start counting again as soon as everyone leaves?

Again... I have no idea.  Why don't we ask the people in the video what they were doing before we charge them with election fraud?  Wouldn't that be a reasonable thing to do?

Man. Life really does come full circle.

Many of you when it came to the police killing people preached “let’s wait for the facts to come out before we jump to conclusions.”

Now, you’re jumping to conclusions with “ITS ELECTION FRAUD! LOOK AT THE INTERNET VIDEO”

(12-04-2020, 10:45 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: Again... I have no idea.  Why don't we ask the people in the video what they were doing before we charge them with election fraud?  Wouldn't that be a reasonable thing to do?

I agree this is exactly what should happen. They must be under oath and faced with perjury if caught telling falsehoods. This could happen within hours if requested by the proper people. If there is a believable explanation then there is, if not, fraud.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(12-04-2020, 10:52 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: Man. Life really does come full circle.

Many of you when it came to the police killing people preached “let’s wait for the facts to come out before we jump to conclusions.”

Now, you’re jumping to conclusions with “ITS ELECTION FRAUD! LOOK AT THE INTERNET VIDEO”

Nobody is asking Marty to prosecute or defend the case in court. It was a simple question of "what is your interpretation of what is going on in the video".

(12-04-2020, 10:52 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: Man. Life really does come full circle.

You’re right. Cuz the ones that were screaming killer cops are now waiting for the cop to explain away what you see on their body cam!

Lol, dude. There is SO much evidence right in your face. It's not just any one thing. Or even any 10 things. It's a series of anomalies in 6 cities. There are multiple witnesses corroborating stories of multiple ballots being scanned. Multiple witnesses saying ballots were backdated. Multiple observers being kicked out of democratically controlled districts. Multiple instances of democratic poll workers scanning ballots uncontested, now with video evidence. Stop being dense. It's obvious. There was a systematic process employed to gain the upper hand in this election.

[Image: 128628504_123949036067222_77176515640257...e=5FEE2F20]

(12-04-2020, 11:08 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Lol, dude. There is SO much evidence right in your face. It's not just any one thing. Or even any 10 things. It's a series of anomalies in 6 cities. There are multiple witnesses corroborating stories of multiple ballots being scanned. Multiple witnesses saying ballots were backdated. Multiple observers being kicked out of democratically controlled districts. Multiple instances of democratic poll workers scanning ballots uncontested, now with video evidence. Stop being dense. It's obvious. There was a systematic process employed to gain the upper hand in this election.

[Image: 128628504_123949036067222_77176515640257...e=5FEE2F20]

Send your evidence to Attorney General Barr, who has said that, so far, he has not seen any evidence of enough fraud to change the outcome of the election.

Barr is either going to do something or he isn't. I don't think any respectable figure wants to be the one that is associated with undermining an election. There is legit fraud going on, though. Enough that it should concern any American citizen. I don't even care if Trump gets in at this point, but if we don't clean this junk up, it's just going to more of the same. Nevada found 3% of votes were fraudulent in a sample signature audit. We'll see what a more expansive audit churns up. GA, WI, MI, and PA need to do the same.

This election is unique because millions of unsolicited ballots were mass mailed into the void. Now that those ballots were harvested to push Biden to the win we must examine this process to ensure it doesn't happen again.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(12-04-2020, 11:56 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: This election is unique because millions of unsolicited ballots were mass mailed into the void. Now that those ballots were harvested to push Biden to the win we must examine this process to ensure it doesn't happen again.

This is why I say Republicans should cut their losses and then work to enact measures and safeguards to ensure it doesn't happen to such a degree again. Face it, democrats were far ahead in planning for this election. They leveraged COVID, local authorities and grassroots organizations in order to introduce excessive slop into the system. The left has long been the masters at this stuff and, once again, Republicans underestimated their willingness and ability to rally non-voters (which explains the ballots with only Biden marked) and utilize questionable practices. 

I still believe Trump lost the election, but not by the margins reported. The left just introduced a little extra protection just in case.

There is no way this old bastard was chasing anything.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/joe-bid...roken-foot

(This post was last modified: 12-04-2020, 01:21 PM by The Real Marty.)

(12-04-2020, 11:48 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Barr is either going to do something or he isn't. I don't think any respectable figure wants to be the one that is associated with undermining an election. There is legit fraud going on, though. Enough that it should concern any American citizen. I don't even care if Trump gets in at this point, but if we don't clean this junk up, it's just going to more of the same. Nevada found 3% of votes were fraudulent in a sample signature audit. We'll see what a more expansive audit churns up. GA, WI, MI, and PA need to do the same.

Do you have a link to a source for the underlined part?

I butchered it. AZ found 3% swing in a sample size of 100 duplicate ballots. That means 3 votes were actually changed from Trump to Biden. I believe the judged has allowed for them to pull a 2.5k sample now. In Nevada, Trump's team found 3% of mail-in votes were fraudulent, but the judge decided it was not enough to overturn the election. They are sending it to the state court now. Again, I don't think any judge is going to overturn this base on what is found, but people were clearly trying to alter the results of the election.

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/...s-question

That's from AZ and NV. You can't find this story on a MSM outlet. I've been using Justthenews.com for a while now. They have a right leaning selection bias, but there stories are pretty good at presenting all sides. For example, here's their story on the GA video:

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/...re-atlanta

(12-04-2020, 06:56 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: I butchered it. AZ found 3% swing in a sample size of 100 duplicate ballots. That means 3 votes were actually changed from Trump to Biden. I believe the judged has allowed for them to pull a 2.5k sample now. In Nevada, Trump's team found 3% of mail-in votes were fraudulent, but the judge decided it was not enough to overturn the election. They are sending it to the state court now. Again, I don't think any judge is going to overturn this base on what is found, but people were clearly trying to alter the results of the election.

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/...s-question

That's from AZ and NV. You can't find this story on a MSM outlet. I've been using Justthenews.com for a while now. They have a right leaning selection bias, but there stories are pretty good at presenting all sides. For example, here's their story on the GA video:

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/...re-atlanta
It's real. 1 vote removed from Trump, 1 Trump vote changed to Biden.

A small GA County has the machine and documented 37 Trump votes switched to Biden. They did a real hand count, most counties did not really hand count. The % was small, but applied across the state it becomes a bunch of votes.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk