Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2020 Presidental Election

New caravans forming in Honduras, awaiting Joe Biden presidency...

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Go ahead girl, count them again. Nobody is watching.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(12-23-2020, 04:00 PM)Jagwired Wrote: Go ahead girl, count them again. Nobody is watching.

How bad must Trump be if the country is doing all it can to make him lose the election despite all of this evidence.  The number of people complicit in this is staggering...election officials, machine producers, the US judicial system.

The guy must really suck if so many people want him out so badly.

(12-23-2020, 04:21 PM)tcaptivating Wrote: The guy must really suck if so many people want him out so badly.

Trump is not beholden to the system that the corrupt politicians have built, they cannot control him like they will the hand up the butt puppet that they have appointed to be next.

When they say jump.  Creepy Joe O'Biden will ask how high and then check in with Kamalatoe to make sure it's alright before he actually does it.

(This post was last modified: 12-24-2020, 02:53 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

Barack literally never does any work.

[Image: IMG-20201224-123514.jpg]

(12-24-2020, 02:53 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Barack literally never does any work.

[Image: IMG-20201224-123514.jpg]

Cool story bro!

[url=https://ibb.co/bQbmBRX][/url]

Who the hell is the dude in the front?

(12-24-2020, 07:08 PM)Jagwired Wrote:

[/url]

Who the hell is the dude in the front?

[url=https://ibb.co/dfLL56h][Image: 20201224-152115.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 12-25-2020, 02:36 AM by captivating.)

This is our President working tirelessly for the American People

[Image: 37236322-0-image-a-21_1608840783034.jpg]

Glad to know that lowering his handicap benefits all of us.

Trump literally never does any work.

(12-25-2020, 02:35 AM)captivating Wrote: This is our President working tirelessly for the American People

Dude stopped giving [BLEEP] right around November 5th.

(12-28-2020, 05:34 PM)TJBender Wrote:
(12-25-2020, 02:35 AM)captivating Wrote: This is our President working tirelessly for the American People

Dude stopped giving [BLEEP] right around November 5th.

At least you will get 2k out of it and 30T and counting in debt for your future grandkids.

Two Trump supporters die and meet God at the pearly gates. God says, you're in, but do you have any questions? The woman says, yes, did Biden actually win the 2020 election? God says, yes, he won fair and square. The woman turns to the man and whispers, this conspiracy goes up even farther than I thought!
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(12-28-2020, 06:32 PM)mikesez Wrote: Two Trump supporters die and meet God at the pearly gates.  God says, you're in, but do you have any questions? The woman says, yes, did Biden actually win the 2020 election? God says, yes, he won fair and square.  The woman turns to the man and whispers, this conspiracy goes up even farther than I thought!

You aren't even capable of being funny copying someone else's jokes.

(12-28-2020, 07:01 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(12-28-2020, 06:32 PM)mikesez Wrote: Two Trump supporters die and meet God at the pearly gates.  God says, you're in, but do you have any questions? The woman says, yes, did Biden actually win the 2020 election? God says, yes, he won fair and square.  The woman turns to the man and whispers, this conspiracy goes up even farther than I thought!

You aren't even capable of being funny copying someone else's jokes.
Whoever created that one is a piss poor comedian.  Don’t get me wrong, I get it.  But it’s just not..well, funny.  Had potential.

(12-28-2020, 07:37 PM)Jags Wrote:
(12-28-2020, 07:01 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: You aren't even capable of being funny copying someone else's jokes.
Whoever created that one is a piss poor comedian.  Don’t get me wrong, I get it.  But it’s just not..well, funny.  Had potential.

Improve upon it, then.  What you got?
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(12-28-2020, 09:43 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(12-28-2020, 07:37 PM)Jags Wrote: Whoever created that one is a piss poor comedian.  Don’t get me wrong, I get it.  But it’s just not..well, funny.  Had potential.

Here's my improvement.

Two Trump supporters die of COVID-19 due to his gross mis-management of the greatest pandemic in 100 years and meet God at the pearly gates.  God says, you're in, but do you have any questions? The woman says, yes, did Biden actually win the 2020 election? God says, yes, he won fair and square.  The woman turns to the man and whispers, this conspiracy goes up even farther than I thought!

Like polishing a turd.

(12-28-2020, 11:55 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Like polishing a turd.

The joke or Captivating?
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(12-28-2020, 09:43 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(12-28-2020, 07:37 PM)Jags Wrote: Whoever created that one is a piss poor comedian.  Don’t get me wrong, I get it.  But it’s just not..well, funny.  Had potential.

In true Democratic fashion, "Conservative" Mike wants someone to fix his mistake.

(12-28-2020, 11:35 PM)captivating Wrote:
(12-28-2020, 09:43 PM)mikesez Wrote: Improve upon it, then.  What you got?

Here's my improvement.

Two Trump supporters die of COVID-19 due to his gross mis-management of the greatest pandemic in 100 years and meet God at the pearly gates.  God says, you're in, but do you have any questions? The woman says, yes, did Biden actually win the 2020 election? God says, yes, he won fair and square.  The woman turns to the man and whispers, this conspiracy goes up even farther than I thought!

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Frashmanly.files.wordpre...f=1&nofb=1]