Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "Let's talk about"

Quote:#13 Rubbing vodka on stinky feet helps to rid them of nasty odors.<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.opposingviews.com/i/gallery/entertainment/20-home-remedies-work?=fb'>http://www.opposingviews.com/i/gallery/entertainment/20-home-remedies-work?=fb</a>

Soap and water do that too, and you don't waste your vodka! :thumbsup:
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Best wishes for your son's recovery

Quote:Tell your son to Get Well Soon.

Seconded. Or thirded, whichever.
"I'll die young, but it's like kissing God."

Quote:Seconded. Or thirded, whichever.

Thank you!!

Quote:Seconded. Or thirded, whichever.
Yes, Me too.  Speedy recovery and good health to all of the Bunny Clan!! 

You guys are all so sweet!! Love

Quote:You guys are all so sweet!! Love

I'm the sweetest, though; because I quoted two posts.  So it's like I'm saying what BOTH of them are saying...

D-d-d-d-damn I'm sweet!  

Error.  Grasshopper disassembled... Reassemble!

"I'll die young, but it's like kissing God."

On this day in 1914:

Rather than purchasing a more costly train ticket, the parents of four-year-old May Pierstoff opt to send their daughter to visit grandparents via the US Postal Service.  Little May wore 53 cents worth of US Postage stamps on her coat as she rode the more than seventy miles in the train's mail car from Grangeville to Lewiston, Idaho.

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:On this day in 1914:

Rather than purchasing a more costly train ticket, the parents of four-year-old May Pierstoff opt to send their daughter to visit grandparents via the US Postal Service.  Little May wore 53 cents worth of US Postage stamps on her coat as she rode the more than seventy miles in the train's mail car from Grangeville to Lewiston, Idaho.
Saw that on the back of a calendar page didn't you?  LOL

Quote:On this day in 1914:

Rather than purchasing a more costly train ticket, the parents of four-year-old May Pierstoff opt to send their daughter to visit grandparents via the US Postal Service. Little May wore 53 cents worth of US Postage stamps on her coat as she rode the more than seventy miles in the train's mail car from Grangeville to Lewiston, Idaho.

That is bloody brilliant.

Man I am just stunned and speechless right now.  I just found out that my best friend's son got killed in a motorcycle accident a couple of hours ago.

Sorry to hear that Rico. Condolences. 

Quote:Man I am just stunned and speechless right now.  I just found out that my best friend's son got killed in a motorcycle accident a couple of hours ago.

Was he the one that got killed in Mandarin this morning?

I'm sorry sorry for your friend loss!! Sad

Quote:Man I am just stunned and speechless right now.  I just found out that my best friend's son got killed in a motorcycle accident a couple of hours ago.

My Condolences to your friend and you

[Image: review.jpg]

This guy is having a BAD Night.........

[Image: Snow-Plow-Nails-Guy570_zps267c96f4.gif]

[Image: review.jpg]

Quote:This guy is having a BAD Night.........

[Image: Snow-Plow-Nails-Guy570_zps267c96f4.gif]

Yes he is!!

Man what a beautiful morning. I love going out and doing my morning walk when it's like this. So quiet at 5:00am out where I am. Nothing but me and the moon and stars. Always a good time for reflecting and/or doing some self problem solving.

Sorry. Just in that kinda mood today. I'll lighten up in a couple of days. I promise.

It was like magic. I finished lunch and on the way back to work I get a hankering for something sweet. I'm not back at work for 15 minutes and I get an e-mail that there is birthday cake and cookies in the break room.

Problem solved.

I just found out that my ex-next door neighbor was the 73 year old woman that was killed when she was going the wrong way on I-10 about a week ago. I didn't like her very much, but still, a loss of life in that way is very sad. Remembering her as something of a know-it-all and very stubborn, I can imagine her thinking everyone else was going the wrong way, not her.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

So I was just in a business meeting...a freakin' business meeting, and I heard two great 'board phrases'.

For all intensive purposes.....

That's a mute point...

Quote:So I was just in a business meeting...a freakin' business meeting, and I heard two great 'board phrases'.

For all intensive purposes.....

That's a mute point...

Intensive purposes always makes me laugh. I guess because they clearly know the meaning conveyed by the phrase, yet - so far, far off.