Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2020 Presidental Election

Chuck calling for the 25th.

Who has the balls to do it?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-07-2021, 01:16 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Chuck calling for the 25th.

It takes to long, not even worth it.

Why even bother if he is out? The Q stuff has some predictions that have now happened. Lin Wood and others are still saying to wait. I don't think any of that is true, but why fight him so much? Even if he declassified everything, they will just ignore the order.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

(01-07-2021, 01:16 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(01-07-2021, 10:43 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: The irony being that this is exactly one of the things which precipitated yesterday's events. You can only misrepresent, denigrate and ignore a large portion of the population before they react. 

One thing is for sure, this put the fear of god in the politicians. Hopefully it reminded them they represent people and not power and money lobbyists. Perhaps this will create pause for politicians the next time they want to stand in front of a microphone and blindly cast aversion on those who disagree with them.

Did you really think they were scared? Listen to all their prepared speeches and folding. They don't care about people, they think they know what is best. The uniparty is in complete control now. There won't even be anyone to disagree, maybe Paul will find his balls after losing them and make a useless speech.

The republic is over now. Laws have been rewritten to allow any vote, machines and people changing votes, foreign countries involved, etc. If you aren't approved, you aren't winning another election.

That's the opposite of what happened yesterday.
The side wanting people to change votes or ignore vote total lost. The side wanting to set up a shadow elite that would approve all subsequent candidates lost.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(01-07-2021, 01:23 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(01-07-2021, 01:16 PM)p_rushing Wrote: Did you really think they were scared? Listen to all their prepared speeches and folding. They don't care about people, they think they know what is best. The uniparty is in complete control now. There won't even be anyone to disagree, maybe Paul will find his balls after losing them and make a useless speech.

The republic is over now. Laws have been rewritten to allow any vote, machines and people changing votes, foreign countries involved, etc. If you aren't approved, you aren't winning another election.

That's the opposite of what happened yesterday.
The side wanting people to change votes or ignore vote total lost. The side wanting to set up a shadow elite that would approve all subsequent candidates lost.

A runoff never would have occurred in the first place if things were done correctly the first time.

(01-07-2021, 01:16 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(01-07-2021, 10:43 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: The irony being that this is exactly one of the things which precipitated yesterday's events. You can only misrepresent, denigrate and ignore a large portion of the population before they react. 

One thing is for sure, this put the fear of god in the politicians. Hopefully it reminded them they represent people and not power and money lobbyists. Perhaps this will create pause for politicians the next time they want to stand in front of a microphone and blindly cast aversion on those who disagree with them.

Did you really think they were scared? Listen to all their prepared speeches and folding. They don't care about people, they think they know what is best. The uniparty is in complete control now. There won't even be anyone to disagree, maybe Paul will find his balls after losing them and make a useless speech.

Fake news.

(01-07-2021, 01:21 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(01-07-2021, 01:16 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Chuck calling for the 25th.

It takes to long, not even worth it

This, pretty much. It would be good for the country to see him removed, bad for the country if that removal prompted his remaining loyalists to take to the Congressional floors and start the same arguments back up about stolen elections, fraudulent votes, everything that was used (and is still being used) to justify the events of yesterday.

With that in mind, the best solution is what seems to be happening now. Lock Trump in a room with a TV and little else and hope he either shuts up or has a heart attack while Pence and the cabinet run the country.

(01-07-2021, 01:32 PM)TJBender Wrote:
(01-07-2021, 01:21 PM)p_rushing Wrote: It takes to long, not even worth it

This, pretty much. It would be good for the country to see him removed, bad for the country if that removal prompted his remaining loyalists to take to the Congressional floors and start the same arguments back up about stolen elections, fraudulent votes, everything that was used (and is still being used) to justify the events of yesterday.

With that in mind, the best solution is what seems to be happening now. Lock Trump in a room with a TV and little else and hope he either shuts up or has a heart attack while Pence and the cabinet run the country.

So you have arrived at wishing death on a sitting president.

(01-07-2021, 01:35 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(01-07-2021, 01:32 PM)TJBender Wrote: This, pretty much. It would be good for the country to see him removed, bad for the country if that removal prompted his remaining loyalists to take to the Congressional floors and start the same arguments back up about stolen elections, fraudulent votes, everything that was used (and is still being used) to justify the events of yesterday.

So you have arrived at wishing death on a sitting president.

I don’t care. I don’t particularly care about the fate of Donald Trump, but I do care about America, and what’s right for America right now is for Donald Trump to not be a part of it. Lock him up and let Pence run the country while Trump wastes away clogging his arteries on Big Macs and raising his blood pressure on Twitter.

(01-07-2021, 01:52 PM)TJBender Wrote:
(01-07-2021, 01:35 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: So you have arrived at wishing death on a sitting president.

I don’t care. I don’t particularly care about the fate of Donald Trump, but I do care about America, and what’s right for America right now is for Donald Trump to not be a part of it. Lock him up and let Pence run the country while Trump wastes away clogging his arteries on Big Macs and raising his blood pressure on Twitter.

I am just curious if you would wish the same fate on a speaker of the house who admitted she held up stimulus relief because it would give Trump a win, which let to more deaths by suicide and depression than anything you saw yesterday.

What is your view on that?

(01-07-2021, 01:25 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(01-07-2021, 01:23 PM)mikesez Wrote: That's the opposite of what happened yesterday.

A runoff never would have occurred in the first place if things were done correctly the first time.

I wasn't referring to the runoff.
I was referring to the insurrection.

(01-07-2021, 02:04 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(01-07-2021, 01:52 PM)TJBender Wrote:  I don’t care. I don’t particularly care about the fate of Donald Trump, but I do care about America, and what’s right for America right now is for Donald Trump to not be a part of it. Lock him up and let Pence run the country while Trump wastes away clogging his arteries on Big Macs and raising his blood pressure on Twitter.

I am just curious if you would wish the same fate on a speaker of the house who admitted she held up stimulus relief because it would give Trump a win, which let to more deaths by suicide and depression than anything you saw yesterday.

Keep reaching. You’ll catch that star eventually. I believe in you, champ.

(01-07-2021, 02:11 PM)TJBender Wrote:
(01-07-2021, 02:04 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: I am just curious if you would wish the same fate on a speaker of the house who admitted she held up stimulus relief because it would give Trump a win, which let to more deaths by suicide and depression than anything you saw yesterday.

I'd kinda like to hear your reply as well.. He asked a pretty valid question..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(01-07-2021, 02:11 PM)TJBender Wrote:
(01-07-2021, 02:04 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: I am just curious if you would wish the same fate on a speaker of the house who admitted she held up stimulus relief because it would give Trump a win, which let to more deaths by suicide and depression than anything you saw yesterday.

Typical rebuttal for a hypocrite. It's what you people on the left do best.

(This post was last modified: 01-07-2021, 02:39 PM by mikesez.)

(01-07-2021, 01:52 PM)TJBender Wrote:  I don’t care. I don’t particularly care about the fate of Donald Trump, but I do care about America, and what’s right for America right now is for Donald Trump to not be a part of it. Lock him up and let Pence run the country while Trump wastes away clogging his arteries on Big Macs and raising his blood pressure on Twitter.

That argument is consequentialist and utilitarian.

Both philosophies are usually rejected by conservatives.

If you want to adopt utilitarianism in particular, universal health care becomes a moral imperative.

Are you being sincere? I don't think you are.

(This post was last modified: 01-07-2021, 02:28 PM by TJBender.)

(01-07-2021, 02:12 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(01-07-2021, 02:11 PM)TJBender Wrote: Keep reaching. You’ll catch that star eventually. I believe in you, champ.

I'd kinda like to hear your reply as well.. He asked a pretty valid question..

The answer is the same: I don't care. I really couldn't care less. I care about this country, and right now I firmly believe that this country is best without Donald Trump in it, at least not in any meaningful capacity. If he's locked in the WH basement watching OAN and eating Big Macs until his aorta bursts, cool. If he's removed from office, cool. As long as he's not involved in governing this country or instigating additional violence, I don't care where he is or what he's doing. And if Nancy Pelosi ever creates a mob and sics them on Congress, I'll feel the same kind of indifference to her. Until then, I'll feel the same way about her as I always do: not a fan, but it's better than having AOC in charge.

(01-07-2021, 02:13 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(01-07-2021, 02:11 PM)TJBender Wrote: Keep reaching. You’ll catch that star eventually. I believe in you, champ.

Typical rebuttal for a hypocrite. It's what you people on the left do best.

My back hurts from trying to stretch as hard as you do.

Classic SC post defending Trump.  Refuse to address any of Trump's transgressions while pointing the finger at his opponents for perceived Trump-ish conduct.  It's the old "I know you are, but what am I" retort.
"We believe in victory!"   - Gus Bradley
"I don't want to believe.  I want to know."   - Carl Sagan

Biden & Harris used their opportunity to slander when they have promised unification. These people aren't healers and will continue to divide the country to a point of no return. Joe Biden is an angry man with a ton of hate in his heart. You can see it when he speaks.

(01-08-2021, 11:32 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Biden & Harris used their opportunity to slander when they have promised unification. These people aren't healers and will continue to divide the country to a point of no return. Joe Biden is an angry man with a ton of hate in his heart. You can see it when he speaks.

Unless you're a child with long flowing, freshly washed hair..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

I think it’s long past due to shut down the political section of the board.

If you can’t talk religion (because it used to be bad conversations) but we can somehow continue with this talk?

I’m certainly not innocent here by any means but I think it’s time to remove it.

Cue up the “if you don’t like it then don’t post”.... But couldn’t that same logic be applied to religion? There isn’t good conversations being had anymore. It’s just all hate. From both sides. Look at what this board has become. Is this what was intended when you brought the board back? People’s political beliefs have turned into their religion.

It's a particularly heated time right now. You can't shut this down or we will have zero dialogue. There are very few people on this board that I think hate one another.